What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where are all the grow chicks?

C

cellardweller

:headbange chicks rock :headbange
:wave: 77 show us yer pics! :laughing:
great to see the girls reppin!
keep it up! :muahaha:

est1977

okay im up im up will be posting pics and a new thread tonight,i will be doing my current run of strains along with a test run of stargazer for Delta-9 so keep your eyes peeled !!!!!!!! :jump:

hugs and kisses

Est1977

Ps- in the mean time here are some pics to keep your mouthwatering

here are some moms

here is an Ogre

purple kush flower

Babies

old moms

bubba (not a good pic though)

purple kush in veg

Some weed from my last grow

Last edited:

est1977

More Pics Of my Current Grow

More Pics Of my Current Grow

Ok i know i've been promising pics for months so i finally handled taking some all of these pics are my current run and they are like a month old from seed
I hope you enjoy them.Im growing a few crossed made between another Grower and myself my boy Big Bro Kush (Kudos to BBk for some kick ass Crosses and genetics )

Absolute

Southern comfort

Ogx3 (mine)

couple of group shots

Heres another one

Big Leaf

i will be back with an update soon

Est1977
:rasta:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Very nice to see the ladies doing such fine work and showin us guy's whats up . :friends: :respect:

est1977

Looking Good Mrs. B !!! ,hey Zoo good to see you here and TY mrs Greengenes for the compliment i have even more update pics i will post tomorrow

est1977

Thank you Outkastt yeah i really need to put pics up ,They are now about 34-44 in tall and now all in 18gal rubbermaid tubs :) they are HUGE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks great est1977... your girls leaves are pionting up saying look at me I am healthy, happy, and almost ready to get you high....... :smoke:

Thanks for sharing ..

And Mrs.Babba beautiful flowers you got there. Abusive huh? Sounds like my kind of pot. lol Have a nice day....

Mrs.G
:canabis: