What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MEN are just DESSERT!!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
Hawaii Nurse and groady HO I agree with you both. Quality parenting over quantity parenting is the key.....That is why I babysit the grandkids while my kids work. Nursing is a good job as most nurses now only work 3 days a week. It is important to leave kids in quality care though so find excellent childcare if trusted relatives are not available to babysit.

I can't believe I am exchanging parenting tips with a GROADY HO.....LOL

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
groady-ho is actually the name of one of my dogs..a 145lbs. great dane/ coon hound mix who ho's for food and slings slob everywhere...my other animals names are trash, dookas , peeties, drup aka big ray a 187 lbs great pyranese/ rottie mix..peace and glad you like name..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a guy and this is highly offensive. I am no dessert. just kidding.... all you ladies can cover me in chocolate syrup anytime. unless you are actually gonna eat me. hahhaa

The funyon ring thing is pretty funny. The pear up the ass does not sound fun, I wont be taking part in that. But whatever floats your guys boat is just fine.

madrecinco

Veteran
groady Ho and Hash Z thanks for the laughs today.

but MEN are just the DESSERT of life.....BUT DO YOU know any women who don't just love their dessert???/

I'd actually love to do Nursing, but I can't afford it right now. When I can, I'm planning on taking night classes = ) Wish me luck!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
all this talk of nurses, bananas and chocolate syrup has made me order a teddy today from victoria's..yummm..

madrecinco

Veteran
Nurses...bananas....Funyuns.....Chocolate syrup....strawberries.....vienna sausages.....cocktailfranks....

Groady HO are you a girl?????

WW we do need more nurses INDEED! and the money is good and recession proof.

madrecinco

Veteran
Keep that dream WW.....I was 42 when I got my nursing degree. better late than never and make a plan for getting back to school.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Men could become the main course if they would learn how to put a necklace on a woman dressed up in her little black dress properly. If he doesn't have enough money to hire a maid and cook, then he should learn how to do these things himself and learn how to do them well. He should have a porfolio under his arm and financial advisor rather than six pack and a poker night buddy. Oh my... I better put down the historical romance novel now....you guys should really read one now and again. It would be fun to play dress up and pretend to be the characters in the novels. But, sigh..... that will have to wait for another day....:joint:

I knew I ventured in here for a reason.... :joint:

[Time is] the most valuable thing a man can spend. ~ by Theophrastus

Example of how a good man should be: So my tire pops yesterday and I'm stuck at work all day worrying about the damn thing. I didn't have time to call around but managed to call Direct Tire which told me it would cost about $90 to fix it. Then my b/f emails me information for two places near our house that could do it for like $40!!! I went there when I left work, and boom, was done in like 10 minutes! He loves me = )

madrecinco

Veteran
WOW what a good man......Men should understand that it is the "little things"'
that mean so much to us.
My last husband thought that expensive gifts showed his love as he was gone from home a lot in his career and I was home with the 5 kids a lot. That plus my tough childhood and feminist involvement made me a rather tough lady.
I had to train about 4,000 redneck men to accept women in the workplace in the refinery in Texas in 73.
Being the first to accept Affirmative Action at one of the refineries from new legislation ain't easy. Especially in sexist TEXAS.....te he

Why I am a BITCH.....which means actually Babe In Total Control of Herself! te he
Bitch is a compliment darlin'

Bitch is thhe new black.
But my new man D is the best man in the world. If I could duplicate him and sell him I would get stinkin' rich'

I can be a real woman and don't have to be so tough. Raising 4 sons and working mostly with redneck men I lost some of my femininity and now am recapturing it with D.
Strange how you can love men in totally different ways..

But D just called me from the road and asked if I made the Doc appointment as my hypertension and arrythmias are giving me problems and I need to get my meds adjusted.
He worries about me and my health and wants me to live to live our plans soon.

Hard to get to the Doc with a baby and 2 preschoolers tagging along. And D is on the road all day. But I will go SOON.....but nice to know he cares.
I still gotta get Ed married before I die. Hawaii nurse is truly HOT and I am workin' behind the scene.....te he....naughty mommy.....to fix him up before I croak.

HE HATES mom interfering in his life! LOL......I AM TRYING TO LET GO!

Being a mom was my favorite job and I need to retire from it. and I will.

WW if you ever get to fantasyland for the fantasy experience here look me up as I can host ppl under 55 for 2 weeks at a time. You and your guy come for a toke and conversate ....

BTW I am a dreamer also and I don't think I will ever get over it.
But you are cool WW!

That sounds awesome madre! Thank you = ) I will definitely let him know.

But yea, John Lennon says it best: "You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." = )

*W~W*

lordbudly

Veteran
been a while since i was here but its a joke play on words like

George: Hey manny do you like fish sticks?

Manny: Yeah, why?

George: What are you a gay fish? :nanana:

you say do you want a strawberry shortcake?

Sure

Alright ima punch you in the nose (bloody nose) and come on your face (the cream) :moon:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
you say do you want a strawberry shortcake?

Sure

Alright ima punch you in the nose (bloody nose) and come on your face (the cream) :moon:

that's just disgusting =\

also..the south park reference...you're missing 2 more lines of dialogue.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
While I can't compete with cocktail frank's banana, I've never been considered dessert. Nope. My wife says I'm more like Vienna Sausages. Too small to be filling and covered in some sort of geletin mess. But I guess she likes appetizers. We've been married 33 years now. She become accustomed to finger foods.

My boyfriend likes to bring his "Danish Sausage" to the table....I'm sure he loooooves to think of his "banana" as the best dessert a woman can find....I humor him, hehe. He DOES NOT mind being looked at like a big plate of brownies. He's like, "use me...please". I love you men....f-ers, can't live without you.

Oh yeah...Mr. Blunted is Danish, yahhhh...he loves to watch women eat his sausage.

Why is it the ladies of IC have the BEST sense of humor? Okay... a lot of the guys do to ;)

I love that damn banana by the way...I laughed forever at that one.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
My boyfriend likes to bring his "Danish Sausage" to the table....I'm sure he loooooves to think of his "banana" as the best dessert a woman can find....I humor him, hehe. He DOES NOT mind being looked at like a big plate of brownies. He's like, "use me...please". I love you men....f-ers, can't live without you.

Oh yeah...Mr. Blunted is Danish, yahhhh...he loves to watch women eat his sausage.

Why is it the ladies of IC have the BEST sense of humor? Okay... a lot of the guys do to ;)

I love that damn banana by the way...I laughed forever at that one.

sausage-medisterpolse.jpg

something about that...does just not do it for me. ._.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
sausage-medisterpolse.jpg

something about that...does just not do it for me. ._.

I just flushed something that looked a lot like that!

With this threads title, perhaps I should publish my "20 ways why a dildo is better than a man"!