What's new

Most paranoid/bad vibe strain?

Everybody looks for the good mood/fun weed, but I look for those strains that really makes you fucked up to the point you won't feel good. Anxiety, paranoia, irrational fears, feeling small in this universe etc.

I have yet not encountered such stuff. I had good hopes with Durban Poison, but it turned out worst hemp I have grown so far. Could be pheno dependent ofc. Some early picked indicas has been near, not close, what I have looked for, but their potency is rather weak compared to ready.

So far I have read from forums that Paradise Belladonna should be close what I seek for, but are there any other suggestions? :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Haze's, heady highs & paranoia, try TomHill'sHaze, you describe what i think this does. Tom even states it in the write up for it somewhere. I get Get Anxiety from proper hazes but some i dont so im always into trying, Sucker!

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
I'd say anything with a lot of thai in it, my personal scary bud was something called aussie bush, an australian mix of sativas from who knows where (voyaging aussie hippies brought back seeds, made this strain) it was like rocket fuel, your mind going like 200 an hour, and god help you if you were out in public.

C

Capt.Cannabis

some kind of 100% sativa is what will give a person the worst paranoid feelings.. i'd say something like Durban Poison or somethin like Congo from Ace seeds.

Rinse

Veteran
The haze Ive smoked was pretty mellow compared to some sats Ive tried... Alot of stuff that can put you on a fukd up vibe can take someone else to cloud 9.

Its the types that expand your emotions (mushroom weed) that are most powerful.
Eg Ive had racy heartbeating weed that was controllable because it was mentally shallow.

G

Guest3498

I remember once a couple years back I faced a 1.5+ gram joint of very strong haze, all in one sitting. The only time in my life I've been uncomfortably high. I could smoke BHO is bubble all day long and not be that messed up mentally.

I love haze.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Old school Colombian (harvested early) will have you accusing your dealer of lacing the weed.

The one that makes your skin feel electric tingles and rushes and give you a space brain. "Welcome to the jungle baby... you gonna die" kinda high.

Careful burning up during re entry, Rocket Man ! LOL

Some of that brick comes to Costa from time to time.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some Cindy 99 pulled too early will rip your head off with it's racy intense anxiety effects

A strain called "Jacks Cleaner" is almost not even smokable it's so intense and anxiety ridden

johnbobit

Belladonna is the answer to your question. C99, in my experience is racy, Belladonna is super paranoid inducing not leaving the house or sleeping stuff. Not a fun buzz at all, fun plant to grow though.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NOTE: Be sure to have some Sweet Tooth or Blueberry standing by to counteract the effects of smoking any of this wacked out paranoid anxiety ridden crap not sure who in their right minds would even want to feel such things! :crazy:

I

Iron_Lion

One time I had some strawberry cough, I smoked it in my car when I was out and had to turn around and go back home because I got so tweaked out, spent the rest of the time high peeking thru the window shades, not fun.

Those PPP freebies I got from the boutique a while back noided me out too.

Basically those are the only 2 strains that come to mind. I've grown quite a few different hazes and haze hybrids, didnt find anything that induces paranoia. I was actually shocked the first few times I smoked diff hazes, I havent found anything like peeps describe here. A few have been mildly energetics and slightly trippy, no raciness or paranoia either and this is even with some 20 wk flowering strains. i dunno.

One Love 731

Veteran
One time I had some strawberry cough, I smoked it in my car when I was out and had to turn around and go back home because I got so tweaked out, spent the rest of the time high peeking thru the window shades, not fun.

Those PPP freebies I got from the boutique a while back noided me out too.

Basically those are the only 2 strains that come to mind. I've grown quite a few different hazes and haze hybrids, didnt find anything that induces paranoia. I was actually shocked the first few times I smoked diff hazes, I havent found anything like peeps describe here. A few have been mildly energetics and slightly trippy, no raciness or paranoia either and this is even with some 20 wk flowering strains. i dunno.

Your post scares me a lil, I just got my KKSC ready to take cuts, I guess Ill run it long. I do however think its pheno dependent as the PPP keeper I selected seemed very mellow.

My C99 and Sonic Fly keepers were both way to racy for me. I made some f2's and a cross of the two. I wont be running them any time soon. I also made GHS. Cheese x C99, GHS. Himalayan Gold x C99 and G13 Labs. Pure gold x C99. Not sure if Ill run any of them. I have noticed as I get older my tastes and opinions change, ya never know. Karma, 1:ying:

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Sugar Haze. That shit is fucked up.
While not strong at all it can get you all those things.

Also, its a nightmare to grow. 14-18 weeks flowering, small yield, VERY lanky growth, doesn't always finish up.

I still got some buds from her, its sitting in my freezer for around 2 years now.

SuperHemp

I find most plants harvested too early (clear trics) can produce waves of pain throughout your body and turn any sound you hear into the the sound of cops coming to get you if you smoke too much. And even though you know that it's just the weed doing bad things to your head you cannot lose the intense feeling of fear

johnbobit

I think to get that shitty tweeked out cracked out feeling you need to get a AFRICAN sativa breed with a hybrid leaning twards the sativa side.