What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

affluenza defense

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
so your rich and spoiled ,,so fucking what, go directly to jail like everyone else mutherfucker...another case of the wealthy getting special treatment....yeehaw,,I hope the kid gets the full 10 years..4 dead and one paralyzed another hurt..and he got probation and screwed it up..well he should never have gotten probation..hope his parents get some time too when they are found...the justice system has no real justice ...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's that judge that gave him the 10 yrs probation that needs some jail time herself, that'll stop that shit from happening again.......

blastfrompast

Veteran
Kid is already on the Lam with his mom..

So when they do catch him...he will be going away for his full 10yrs in jail I believe..

The mom will get aiding and abetting a fugitive...

Green Squall

Don't you have to surrender your passport when your on such serious probation? Anyone know? They think he left the country.

I've often wondered where I would go if I were on the lam. Not that I would ever have any reason, just something that's crossed my mind before. Go abroad or hide in plan sight like Whitey did...hmmm...

minds_I

Veteran
I do believe the boy is gonna get ass-raped in prison...Bubba gonna give him an affluence like he ain't never had before...

Green Squall

If he DID leave the country, I don't think the authorities are going to find him. They have bigger fish to fry than to waste resources looking for him. They have an international warrant out and only a $5,000 reward. I think that's about all they are going to do. Don't get me wrong I hope they catch the little shit but at least he's not out problem anymore.

floralheart

Veteran
In the end he'll get the time he was going to get anyway. If lynching existed, and it should in a case where you're on the run after killing four people; he could run to his nearest police station for safety.

He'll probably get the automatic ten, and would have done the seven years if he was an average person with some money.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
this is how the real amerika workz ..the rich actually get a chance...if I did it I would of got 20 straight up...cause I aint rich....yeehaw...but I can indeed survive anywhere ever ya put me...he is in for a reality check when his day does come...his commissary will go to his new daddy....ha ha mutherfucker....and yes that judge does indeed need a reality check too,,but I guess the paycheck he got was enough for now...suk it hartz I don't care

shithawk420

Veteran
Hes obviously a very intelligent person to post videos of himself underage drinking on felony probation.unfortunatly he wont neccesarily do the rest of his sentence in prison.money talks

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
10 years? You would think they caught him selling weed with a sentence like that. :rolleyes:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I wish I knew I could whack 4 people and only get sentenced to 10 years ..hell ya would prob only do like 6 years...would totally be worth it ....lol....yeehaw

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it just me but when I first read this story I though he had the flue!! lol I kept thinking why are they looking for someone that has the fricking flue?!? The I actually read it....I can't believe they can use that shit as some sort of defense ?? This country is going down fast!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
lol ...when I first heard it I was like WTF..really????..would the reverse defense work for a poor person..your honor he has little schooling/education and is poor..ya so what 10 years state prision.....lol...the justice system is a BUISNESS its not so much about justice..think of all that make their living off it...yeehaw

O

OGShaman

We just had a guy in the lou get 5 years probation for a drunk driving accident that injured multiple people including severing the arm of a small child that was in pre-school.

Meanwhile simple possession of 35+ grams is still a felony, and they weigh entire plants with rootballs and all.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Now he'll be doing 10 years hard time. Mom goes to jail too!
Dumb place to hideout ,Mexico, after he was on the national news for a week. They were not very smart about it. Should have gone to South America.....

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Don't you have to surrender your passport when your on such serious probation? Anyone know? They think he left the country.

I've often wondered where I would go if I were on the lam. Not that I would ever have any reason, just something that's crossed my mind before. Go abroad or hide in plan sight like Whitey did...hmmm...

leaving the country is a lot easier without a passport then entering the country...going into mexico the chances of em checking your passport leaving the us is real low....yeehaw