What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic of the ladies this morning. 3 weeks from sprout. 58 left. One Mendo was a dude...nothing special enough to keep.
647760071-med.JPG

BIG UPS to my fellow cancom refugees!!! Weedy, Treetops, lola...not sure what happened over there...but I miss stinky a lot...:fsu:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Whiskey....just had to stop in and say officially: Congrats and welcome to the F.A.M. bro. I told you it was just a matter of time...
Ya' can't hold skills down.
F.U.C.K.E.M.!

thatguy

Lookin good, man! Them's some happy lookin plants!

:wave: High to all WT420's friends!

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks TG!! You know how we do!!! Got some friends from cann comm came over since something happened to that site...Quite a few good people. Thanks for extending the hand out F.A.M!:headbange
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for finding your way over weedy! Missed ya for a while girl! Still dunno what happened over at cann comm. But I miss stinky too....:badday:

grrrr....got some really nice pics today, wanted to share but cant upload for some reason. Fine yesterday...
any other of us refugees know what happend at cann com, spill then beans!

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
querkle mom contender
647760111-med.JPG

Querkle quadrafoliate
647760061-med.JPG

one of the 6 bubblegum phenos Im keepin my eye on...cracky?any ideas on selection of this strain?
647760101-med.JPG

Group shot 2 days after one below
647760041-med.JPG

my Hibiscus
647760021-med.JPG

HUGE Sour Diesel leaves...shouldnt they be skinnier for this strain?
647760121-med.JPG

Chuck D
647760071-med.JPG

good vibes all...noobs:waves:, refugees:headbange, and of courseU.C.K.E.R.S:friends:

d4twamp

Sup WT, I guess Stinky says it's a problem w/ the servers and when the problem gets figured out then CC will be back up....

Area 51 is lookin great, Sour D oooh I'm jealous.....

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks D! So you have talked to stinky? Is everything ok with her? miss her round these parts......lol
good vibes

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Hey baby what's up der.
Glad to see you here too, haven't caught up from where I left off over at cc, but I will now! :yeahthats

C

Cracky

that's great to hear, d. I hope to hear how she is doing also.

Area 51 is ready for take off. Sweet, WT!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the work thus far hat you guys have seen in this thread is veg room only. I will be starting this week assembling my 8x12 flowering hut/tent/room. Im gonna post more step by step pics though. Think a lot of you out there could dig this kinda set-up... maintains temps good, but lets the heat out from the plants....
anyhoo... Im very happy to see more of my cann comm refugee's over here. Missed ya, my original online family....lol
Any of you just getting here from there, go check out the F.U.C.K.E.M thread...LOTS of talent there. O.G.A as well. Big ups to those guys too.
good vibes all....

d4twamp

Hey WT, no I have not talked to Ms. Attic myself...I just read what she said about the servers in something she posted, but I can't remember where, but alas I'm a stoner....

later D

p.s. I wanna see that flower tent setup tutorial you were talkin bout' who else wants to see that shit too? are yall with me?

d4twamp

is there a Left Coast chapter of F.U.C.K.E.M, for us out here or do I have to build my own clubhouse...LOL...jus' playin congrats on the F.U.C.K.E.M nod Whiskey Tango...

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks D4! Felt good to get that nod! Some very talented cats in there.
I was pondering the tutorial for a few days now, and Ill probably do it anyway D4. One person wanting to see it is enough for me to do it!:joint:
good vibes

WE MISS YOU STINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!