What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Priceless....

Trich_Tyson

pics from past week or so
minus the one plant i lost
chocolate trip f3, dank sinatra, ssk tent
picture.php

dank sinatra 1
picture.php

picture.php

Dank Sinatra 4
picture.php

picture.php

Got a whole bunch more pheno shots to post.. will do later.. this shit is taking for ever lol. don't know how you guys keep up.

Trich_Tyson

Hi Trich, found your thread going through the New Posts link. Can't believe I never looked up your work before.

Hammerhead swears by sulfur burns but I'm not sure how far into flower you can use it. The links i found on a quick search suggested it's fine well into flower but I've never used it yet. Considering doing it after I finish this run as a preventative

Hey Ona! glad you found it!

I just have the sulphur dust stuff.
I had looked into sulphur burners but most things i read indicate that it won't eradicate pm. I'd like to invest in one in the future also for preventative measures.

RedACD

Another new grower here, just watching and learning. Just finished my first indoor grow back in March and was hit by the dreaded PM. Ended up harvesting early due to the PM but am trying to learn all I can in fighting it when it comes back.

Was wondering if something like this would help: SM-90

Anyways good luck everything looks great so far!

too-dope

That second photo of the SSK really captures how frosty the plant is. Dank sinatra is looking proper. It seems like the 88 g13/hashplant crosses consistently put out quality plants.

Trich_Tyson

thanks guys.
I haven't looked too much into sm-90 yet
I'd like to look into it for the regimen tho.

For now I am suppressing with the gentle-ish compounds just trying to get thru to harvest safely.. h2o2 and potassium bicarb.
I will take cuts of all my moms and treat all vegging cuts/seedlings with eagle 20 tomorrow when it gets here.
I will sanitize as soon as this run is finished and start prevention

what i'd like to do is set up a calendar for an IPM regimen.. keep it diverse to avoid resistance.

Trich_Tyson

That second photo of the SSK really captures how frosty the plant is. Dank sinatra is looking proper. It seems like the 88 g13/hashplant crosses consistently put out quality plants.

yeah man that ssk sure is frosty. She smells like strawberry lemonade. Pure strawberry came on shortly after the flip and it turned sour a few weeks in. We are around day 52 I think today... I will go to about 60. I really can't wait to try her.. headstash sized nugs for sure.

The dank sinatras are interesting. #1 smelled like straight up bubble gum which has recently gotten a little funky and hashy. The #4 was hashy and in recent weeks has added a fruity layer. While #1 looks like a clear winner for now, #4's density is crazy.. the entire plant... and below the tops are knots of buds.. gnarly.

I don't know where in the lines the bubblegum/fruitiness came from.

Trich_Tyson

Chocolate Trip F3.. 2 of my favorite phenos and the only 2 that were not susceptible to PM and/or throwing nanners.
#8 is the shortest of all... she didn't stretch too much, has nice, mellow structure. She put out frost first and has maintained the most. She smells like medical supplies.. bandaids i think. She is pretty dense and the buds look clean.. more compact.
The other phenos are much more gnarly.
#5 is a super whispy, airy, fat plant. It smells like weed, but the colors are great, and she i just a cool fuckin plant. No PM.. no nanners... yet. Her frost is pretty strong

These chocolate trips are fast. They are fox tailing a bit and putting out white hairs.. but with some amber. I will likely chop this whole tent at 60-65 max.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

yeah man that ssk sure is frosty. She smells like strawberry lemonade. Pure strawberry came on shortly after the flip and it turned sour a few weeks in. We are around day 52 I think today... I will go to about 60. I really can't wait to try her.. headstash sized nugs for sure.

The dank sinatras are interesting. #1 smelled like straight up bubble gum which has recently gotten a little funky and hashy. The #4 was hashy and in recent weeks has added a fruity layer. While #1 looks like a clear winner for now, #4's density is crazy.. the entire plant... and below the tops are knots of buds.. gnarly.

I don't know where in the lines the bubblegum/fruitiness came from.

Strawberry lemonade? Winner. It's hard to tell where exactly the bubblegum/fruitiness is coming from in the DS. There are some sweet/hashy nuances in the Chem Kesey(chem 91 skunk va x 88 g13/hashplant) I'm growing. A sulfur vaporizer is a great investment. It's kept my veg room healthy.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I had a g13xhashplant pheno that was sweet, fruity pineapples until late bloom when it went all pineapple hashplant on me.

Im pretty sure theres some nl#1 in there too.

Trich_Tyson

its interesting how the profiles change throughout their life. makes it tough to call early on. Gunna take a look at some trichs. i have a feeling i took those chocolate trips too far. They might be as fast as they were said to be

Americangrower

Veteran
looking good Trich.. I have some SSK seeds flying in as well as gum and sour bub. Did you ever bring your lights back up to 1000, not a good idea to turn down your lights as it throws the bulbs spectrum off as its supposed to be 1000w but if you got no other choice what can you do.

Trich_Tyson

Thanks Americangrower. nice man, I hope ya find a strawberry pheno :). Who's gum are you running? I popped a pack of mosca pink bg.. duds and/or auto flowered on me mostly. Have one left.

I didn't bump back up to 1000. I don't necessarily need to keep it at 750.. but with a 4x4 and my lack of skills.. I can't justify burning 1000 watts.. diminishing returns at a certain point for me. I won't yield a 1000g no matter what i do lol.

I have some CMH 630's that ill be converting to next run.

Fuckin FedEx.. since when do they not accept signed notes for packages.. we fucking work.. they expect me to sit around all day waiting for them?

Americangrower

Veteran
You can pick it up at FedEx if it's close to you.
I got all 3 from bog can't beat the price. Besides who else would I get gum from them the bubble gum guru.
I run 600w lights as I think 1000w is not needed for my style as I don't need penetration.
I do want to grab 315's at some point so I can run 6 in 2 rooms at only a few watts more than my 3 600w in 1 room

Trich_Tyson

Nice. Yeah I grabbed one 315 for veg. That's the way man. More canopy less wattage.

I am gunna try to run home on my break till my girl gets home. If I miss it again today I'll have them hold it.

Latest posts

Latest posts