What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Priceless....

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Those are long bamboo stakes! I have 3 and 4 foot ones, the 4 foot i cut in half to give me 2 foot ones. I don't like the idea of them throwing shade so only need to be as high as where they get branches tide to, which means below canopy. Maybe theyll will grow up to them still ;)

Trich_Tyson

Those are long bamboo stakes! I have 3 and 4 foot ones, the 4 foot i cut in half to give me 2 foot ones. I don't like the idea of them throwing shade so only need to be as high as where they get branches tide to, which means below canopy. Maybe theyll will grow up to them still ;)

the photo angle makes em look bigger than they are. they're 4 footers.
They are stretching more than i thought they would which i'm kinda happy about.. but they def won't stretch all the way up.

Latest posts

Latest posts