What's new

Don't trust anyone, not even family

G

While I was away on holiday, having a great time at the 420 Cup my parents let themselves into my house and systematically destroyed all my plants and equipment, they smashed it all to pieces and dumped it in black trash sacks, all my seeds and medicine are gone too, they even threw out my old seed catalogues, copies of magazines, plant pots, nutrients, everything has gone, to find all my beloved mothers ripped to pieces and stuffed into black plastic bags broke my heart, that my parents can do this to me is even worse, I'm 32 and it's just really hurt me. I will never speak to them again, as my mother said "you have ruined my life and you deserve to go to prison" she has also told all her friends I'm a "drug dealer" and that I have disgraced her and the whole family. Needless to say, I'm at an all-time low, I have lost my family and my critical medicine, almost the whole town has turned on me and I really need to move out of here now, so don't expect to see me growing again, at least not anytime soon.

All the best everyone.

On a more positive note, I really enjoyed meeting a lot of cool folks at the 420 Cup, big props to people like HazyFontazy, THC4SIM, Brightside, TrueCannabliss, Minister667, Growdoc, and all the others I had a great time chatting and smoking with, I'm terrible with names and am missing out loads of folks, but i enjoyed meeting you all and was really excited by how much is going on in isolated little spots around the world.

PS If I ever do find a new place to grow, at least I have the free seeds Arjan gave me! lol

G

dude thats f'd up....really f'd up..
and your 32 years old WTF?
if my p's ever gained entry to my digs and found a grow they wouldnt do anything like that,just a stern lecture...
wow man,i feel bad for you...
good luck man..

HashishinReidi

Bh i am so sorry to hear about your bad news ,i am lucky that both my folks understand my ways on pot and are cool with it now b4 they was not .

I can understand how it must be for you now .And there is not much to say ,your mother was just doing what she thought was right bh no matter how wrong she may be .

All i would say is try to give her another chance.And if you can just talk to her ,though i guess you have tried till youare blue in the face.I know its the last thing you want to have happen to you when you have just got back .And i know how you would feel about mags as i have been gettingweed world red eye and ht for the past 15 years and if i lost them i would be the most pissed and my books .I am just a few years older than you bh and it took me years to get my folks to my way of thinking ,But i was able to in the end .PS hope it all works out for you bh and take it easy and stay safe .

Last edited:

badboyg

... IF my folks pulled that shit on my ass ,.,, I would have them arested, breaking an entering, burglury.. ETC,, sorry if they want to play hard ball so would I...

good luck,,,

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your 32 and your parents still have enough control over you to think they could break in your house you need to make some major changes. Like maybe move to a diff city or state. ?? Cant believe you could still be under such control that they KNOW its ok to just break in .

G

i would be destroying a love of my parents...they have no respect for you as a individual...they deserve a swift kick in the ass...32 years old what the hell were they like when you were a teenager..parents your children are not possessions they are individuals with the same equipment as you...golden rule do unto others as you would have them do unto you...cant make someones choices for them unless your Communist of course

D

dankiestog

dam ..that hurts me to hear that happen to me when i was 18.....dads a cop...family when old school and brained washed u can never make them think it for medical use...ive tryed fucken Gov.... ...sorry to hear..hope u had fun on 420....sorry for the loss ... take care

green_grow

Veteran
bingo . obviously i cant agree with what they did, but family ties are usually worth salvaging if possible . i hope things turn around for you.

G

The most hurtful thing about this is that I left home at 17, I've always been the independent type, but my mother screamed at me today "We still have to look after you like you're a child". It's her, she has mental issues, always has had, all my life I've tried to escape from my maniacal mother, I moved to the other end of the country for over a decade, but she had a bad accident 3 years ago and was bedridden for 6 months as a result, so I moved close to home to be abe to look after her. She had a hip replacement and has a whole load of health problems, so I liked being close by as she needed my help on a daily basis. The last 9 months since she has been back on her feet have been hell, with her really trying to control me through emotional blackmail all the time like she did when I was a kid. Her reasoning is that me having cannabis plants means I risk getting into serious legal trouble, so she is very worried, that makes her very angry at me for causing her to feel uneasy, so she takes her anger out on me, by destroying my plants she says she is looking after me, but really she is worrying about her own peace of mind. Thing is, my plants were well hidden, and I discovered last year my mother had been in my house and found them, ever since I found out she knew, I have been very worried, several times I have almost stopped growing as a result, but I stook it out.

So tomorrow i change my locks and phone number and try to forget my mother exists, which makes me very sad, but I must for my own sanity. I am looking hard for a good job somewhere else, preferably not even in England so I can move away and recommence living my life properly without all the worry and emotional blackmail. I would really love to find a job working with my favourite plant, so if anyone knows of any opportunities out there, drop me a pm.

The loss of my Colombian Gold, Grapefruitbowl and Zamal mothers and the seedlines made from them is really hard to take, as those three were the perfect medicine for me, luckily I made lots of seeds and shared them around with folks all over the world, so hopefully one day I'll be able to grow them again.

G

WOW! this makes me so blessed to have a mother that understands even tho she has never smoked!....ive known people like you mother.... ;(

G

Sounds as if your mother has been reading too much of the Independant. That is way out of line and so disresepctful, there's no excuse for going into your own house and ripping apart your treasured belongings, if i was in your position i would get as far away from her as possible for a long while. She'll feel justified otherwise and not realise how much she has hurt you. If you were dealing it and have no job(parents get asheamed when their kids don't work) then I could understand her frustration but that's still no excuse for doing what she did.
Good luck to ya

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Wow, so sorry to hear of your loss...especially under the circumstances which it happened.

As for relocating...with UK status (passport, etc) you can be legally employed in Holland as an EU...so, perhaps check into that????

Keep your chin up!
dg

move away for sure, thats a damn shame! did your parents have a key? ever since ive moved out, the emergency key has never gone to my parents. they can only come over when invited and there is good reason for that.

Patsheba

Locks and phone changed isn't enough. Gonna piss her off and she's gonna call the police on you if you just cut her off! At least she'll know RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE IN JAIL!

Move. Quickly. When it comes to mothers, (and I am one) ignorance is bliss.

J0sh1

Veteran
That is seriously fucked up bro. My family may not approve of things I do but if they had the audacity to break into my house and tamper with my property I would have them arrested. Its not even an issue cause I know my parents would never do something to the extent of breaking into my house to scavange it looking for buds. Are your parents the religious type? This sounds like something a preacher would recommend to save your "Damned soul."

Since your parents are playing dirty with you, play dirty right back at them is what I say.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thats really screwed up man. You need to move somewhere where your mother wont bother you, but I dont think you should cut her off completely. You know go visit her every once in a while, but dont tell her where you live. Move the the NL, its a great place. I am sure you can make some contacts there and also find some work or whatever.

good luck, Ez

George

ive been sayin it to myself for years. to me, family is overrated unless they are down for you at all costs. if not screw them. thats how its been with me since ive been 18. i dont hardly talk or see my famiy even though i get phone calls every so often from my mother with these stupid guilt trips that do nothing more than piss me off, instead of getting me to actually join the family on a reuninoin etc. fuck that and fuck them. sorry for your loss though BH. i know everyone is different and takes things differently but ive dealt with it long enough that i dont give a shit anymore. peace

edit: i also should say that i dont think getting back at them is right either. just cut them off completly. trust me, your mind will be at sheer bliss compared to what your problely dealing with now at the hands of your mother.

Last edited:

tokinsmokin

Wow thats horrible man, I feel sorry for you. I would loose my mind if something like that happened to me, luckily I can show my grow gear to my parents and be fine with it. They agree that prohibition is bullshit.

I couldn't imagine being in your shoes and good luck with everything, keep us up to date with your future plans.

Latest posts

Latest posts