The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
The Trump Bump .
Trump Bump Your Golf Handicap

In writing his book Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump, Rick Reilly interviewed many caddies and pros who have played golf with Donald Trump.They estimate Trump's handicap to be between 7 and 10, but Trump insists it's 2.8. That's what Reilly calls a "Trump Bump."

Stop being such a sad pathetic loser and start playing golf by Trump's rules! Get a new handicap with this Trump Bump handicap calculator.

To say 'Donald Trump cheats' is like saying 'Michael Phelps swims'," wrote author Rick Reilly.

"He cheats at the highest level. He cheats when people are watching and he cheats when they aren't.

"He cheats whether you like it or not. He cheats because that's how he plays golf… if you're playing golf with him, he's going to cheat."

packerfan79

Veteran
Do you know about Cryptocurrency?

I don't know much about cryptocurrency, I am thinking precious metals are the only guaranteed source of currency long term. The potential for emp, hacking, terrorist attacks on the grid, makes anything online, or digital vulnerable.

Enough off topic post from me time to retreat back into my cave. Have fun with the thread.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
And they are still able to put a spin on it. Noooo Problem.

The Trump Bump .

In writing his book Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump, Rick Reilly interviewed many caddies and pros who have played golf with Donald Trump.They estimate Trump's handicap to be between 7 and 10, but Trump insists it's 2.8. That's what Reilly calls a "Trump Bump."

Stop being such a sad pathetic loser and start playing golf by Trump's rules! Get a new handicap with this Trump Bump handicap calculator.

To say 'Donald Trump cheats' is like saying 'Michael Phelps swims'," wrote author Rick Reilly.

"He cheats at the highest level. He cheats when people are watching and he cheats when they aren't.

"He cheats whether you like it or not. He cheats because that's how he plays golf… if you're playing golf with him, he's going to cheat."

redlaser

Veteran
I could but it's not my job to convince you of anything. I am not trying to change minds. Just looking out for me and mine. I am done arguing with the left, or the right for that matter. My focus has shifted to self preservation. I really couldn't care less about politics at this point.

I’m not asking for anything beyond a few examples of why all the media is propaganda to you. It sounds like trump reasoning calling everything not favorable to him, fake, propaganda, msm, that sort of thing.

News sources make mistakes, the good ones admit that and move on.

I agree with you on the self preservation aspect, focusing on food water and shelter, defenses, etc. Part of the way there myself, not as far as some, but chipping away at the list.
Potatoes give quite a bang for the buck, always just under the surface if needed. Luckily we have a couple creeks that run year round here.
Getting sick of politics as well

Badfishy1

I’m not asking for anything beyond a few examples of why all the media is propaganda to you. It sounds like trump reasoning calling everything not favorable to him, fake, propaganda, msm, that sort of thing.

News sources make mistakes, the good ones admit that and move on.

I agree with you on the self preservation aspect, focusing on food water and shelter, defenses, etc. Part of the way there myself, not as far as some, but chipping away at the list.
Potatoes give quite a bang for the buck, always just under the surface if needed. Luckily we have a couple creeks that run year round here.
Getting sick of politics as well

How about 2 years of MSM and their Zionist overlords pushing drumpf is done THIS time and nothing. No apology no admission of mistake just on to the next drumpf bad moment. Or the ultimate minority hoax the MSM pushed just to find out his attackers with a noose and bleach were black... or sandmann case? Yeah that last one will cost the overlords plenty. Not really sure If you were serious with this 0/8 b8 but I’ll bite

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The Trump Bump .

Remember when he asked if we thought not paying his taxes makes him smart?

A lot of people forgot.

Almost as many as those who forgot who was paying for the wall...

If the media is the enemy of the people, wouldn't that make Trump a fascist?

How long until unions are abolished and media controlled by the government?

Think about what he's selling before you buy it.

Don't you think that the wall may be important to his regime for any other reason?

redlaser

Veteran
How about 2 years of MSM and their Zionist overlords pushing drumpf is done THIS time and nothing. No apology no admission of mistake just on to the next drumpf bad moment. Or the ultimate minority hoax the MSM pushed just to find out his attackers with a noose and bleach were black... or sandmann case? Yeah that last one will cost the overlords plenty. Not really sure If you were serious with this 0/8 b8 but I’ll bite

Not sure how I could make it any clearer, but I was interested in hearing about news reports that contained lies or misinformation of some sort.

trump does appear to be a Teflon turd so far, a little early to call it a win for him though. Why would there need to be an apology issued unless lies were told about him?

Is the news media at fault for pointing out all trumps shortcomings? Kind of shooting the messenger on that one.

I don’t see the media on Smollet’s side, that is a goofy case he owns on his own. No serious individual was believing that story from the beginning. Definitely gets old hearing about that case.

Not up on any sandman case yet, I’m sure it’ll show up somewhere.

'Boogieman'

Remember when he asked if we thought not paying his taxes makes him smart?

A lot of people forgot.

Almost as many as those who forgot who was paying for the wall...

If the media is the enemy of the people, wouldn't that make Trump a fascist?

How long until unions are abolished and media controlled by the government?

Think about what he's selling before you buy it.

Don't you think that the wall may be important to his regime for any other reason?

Those who voted for Trump want the wall, this was wanted even by Democrats in Congress before Trump. I live in a right to work state and support it, my dad is a small time licensed and insured HVAC/plumbing contractor who could not afford to pay union employees, also the customer gets a much more affordable bill as a result. We will never allow government controlled media we want less government in our life just like we would never allow someone to be president for life.

Absolem

Your tears about the MSM going after Trump a whole TWO years are Delicious!

If you think the "MSM" is so bad then post some news sites you get your info from or would recommend.

I know you won't because your info comes from "Q" and chat rooms.

I bet after the first two government investigations into Benghazi you weren't ready to give up and just take what they said.

Neither was the GOP. 13 investigations into Benghazi 11 done by the GOP.

So cry away as your "overlords" watch.

Last edited:

geneva_sativa

on the subject of Benghazi,,,

why aren't all those that oppose slavery and injustice caring / talking about the open slave trade happening in Libya since Obama / Clinton destroyed that nation ?

geneva_sativa

one of the " Collapsing 7 Countries in 5 Years " targets,,, planned well before invasion of Iraq

https://youtu.be/abGEQ4x3DLk --- General Wesley Clarke reveals plan on Amy Goodman Show --- 2007 --- referencing 2003 meeting in Pentagon

why aren't all those that oppose slavery and injustice caring / talking about the open slave trade happening in Libya since Obama / Clinton destroyed that nation ?

Iraq. Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Does it help to know that the Amy Goodman Show or Democracy Now is RT?

RT = Russian Television = News presented the way the Russians would like you to see it.

Absolem

Same reason that those who were most vocal about Benghazi went silent when Obama left office and Hillary lost. Patrica Smith's crying face isn't dragged across Fox News on a daily basis like she once was.

By how fervent the GOP was investigating Benghazi one would think it would have ramped up once Trump took over and the Congress was in the GOP hands.

13 investigations into Benghazi
11 by the GOP
0 Indictments
0 People criminally charged

Both sides play the same game.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There's more.

Remember the Arab Spring. Muammar Gaddafi found hiding in a hole..

Not long afterwards.

Nice neighborhood.

Same reason that those who were most vocal about Benghazi went silent when Obama left office and Hillary lost. Patrica Smith's crying face isn't dragged across Fox News on a daily basis like she once was.

By how fervent the GOP was investigating Benghazi one would think it would have ramped up once Trump took over and the Congress was in the GOP hands.

13 investigations into Benghazi
11 by the GOP
0 Indictments
0 People criminally charged

Both sides play the same game.

geneva_sativa

Does it help to know that the Amy Goodman Show or Democracy Now is RT?

RT = Russian Television = News presented the way the Russians would like you to see it.

Laughable,,,

and General Clarke is Russian ?

it doesn't take a genius to see what has taken place since that interview

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
remember the slime the US used to overthrow Qaddafi ?

they would rape any sub Saharan African women they found

https://panafricannews.blogspot.com/2017/12/dealing-with-libyas-slave-trade-could.html

Yeah, stuff like that would be hard to prove one way or the other. North Africa is a pretty tough place. Third world. Justice as you know it does not exist there. Just a guess, but I think we may have had a hand the Arab Spring which started in 2010. The goings on in countries you mentioned earlier may have been part of the setup.

Those RT interviews are done very carefully with several retakes so they can be edited and constructed as they want. It almost sounds Snowden like as shown.

geneva_sativa

sure would be nice if people would be principled instead of partisan,,,

world would be a much better place, IMO

but indeed, both sides play the game,,, and there are many that would speculate there is a team behind that is playing them both,,,

https://youtu.be/Kg7clJ4ckU4 --- Who Colt the Game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.