What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse learning experiments.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Thanks everybody, no elderly or dying person has ever told me they wish they worked more or harder. Most regrets aren't spending time with family and friends.
May you all be blessed with time in both.
Peace

orfeas

Veteran
Hello all, and thank you for the encouragement and kind words.
This posting has nothing to do with cannabis and everything to do with life.
I can't tell you how blessed I am to have such a wonderful wife and two dear friends close by to enjoy life with. On a whim my wife decided we needed to grill crab and lobster for dinner over an open fire.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1868765&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1868764&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
So while life can be very busy and hectic. Please take a moment every now and then to enjoy why we do it all to begin with. So I give a shout out to my wife and friends for a great weekend and good food. Peace :tiphat:
oh boy, living off the fat of the land is only lubbly jubbly! minimalism at its best... :)

:tiphat:orfeas

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
While watering this morning, it looks like most of the girls are flipping into flowering. I should have pistils pushing out everywhere this coming weekend.
Have a great week my friend's.
Peace

ULMW

Great news Farmerlion plants going to put on their finest displays! Prayyou and family are well. God bless. Happy growing!

Hey farmerlion, just started reading this thread so forgive me if I have not seen he answers to my questions. Your greenhouse is looking great, I would love one like that.
What brand of green house is that and the size?

Also, Have you grown erdpurt or erdpurt hybrids before? Did you find any cbd rich plants? After these are done are you trying to get anything tested to look for cbd plants?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMW, thank you my friend. God Bless you brother.

Infinatelight5D, I have 2 Erdpurt outside and one Lebanese x Erdpurt inside. Jason Brunswick at growers supply is the man. It's a Farmtek greenhouse 12w x 8h x 20 or 24L, can't remember.
I highly recommend him and Farmtek houses.
Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Infinatelight5D, I did raise my house up on rail road ties to get the extra height I'm at 10' inside now. With an 18" to 24" grow bags height. I will be able to finish plants at 8'.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I will post pictures of the girls tomorrow. They are all looking good and starting to flower.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 19th update

July 19th update

Hello my friends, I will do a photo bomb of some of the plants.
My camera skill sets need some help. I don't know how to use the macro feature and have clarity.

A shot in the door this morning.

My Original Glue and a smaller Crazy horse outside.

The NYCD

A Peyote Purple
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 19th update

July 19th update

One of my Blueberries

The other smaller Blueberry sharing a 45 gallon grow bag with a Panama D/C.

This is the Panama D/C. Her structure is changing as she grows. The trifoliate leaf formation of bracts isn't as obvious as it once was.
I really like the health of this plant. I'm curious as to what type of bus formation she will have. I have two other Panama x PCK plants I can compare her to.

These are my double planted Early Bubba Hash. Their rhythm is a little slower paced. Peyote Purple is the same way. They like their own room not doubled up.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 19th update

July 19th update

The are my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.
Last season I under fed to a great extent overall. This season with the Malawi genetics as with the others I'm feeding much heavier. These two plants look as though they want more and more food all the time. So I'm going to feed them every other day at a stronger dose. I had been at 2 fluid ounces of Neptune's Fish & Seaweed. I'm doubling that to 4 ounces. I'm also using Alaskan brands MoreBloom at 1 tbsp. per two gallons of water every third watering.
All the plants seem fine with this schedule except the Original Sour Diesel. She did have a few burned tips so I cut her back to half strength of MoreBloom.
I'm going to feed them fish emulsions until they learn how to swim.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 19th update

July 19th update

Lebanese female #2

Lebanese female #1

This is my Lebanese x Erdpurt. The Lebanese as you can see are already flowering. The cross is just starting to now. Many of the girls are just pushing out their first pistils. By the end of the month the whole greenhouse should be a little bud factory.
Guy's I thank you for stopping by and checking this thread out. Have a great weekend and God Bless Peace :tiphat:

Theorganicguy

Your Blueberry plants have such a berry look to them. I bet they are going to be amazing! I am really looking forward your blueberryXLebanese cross. Mango, hash, wood and berries :joint:

Have a nice evening:tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
farmerlion, all the girls look superb! a gift for the sight :tiphat:

Tip for macros:

1.- Use lightning (torch, flexo, etc) to light what you want to, you want it as much lit as possible.

2.- Subject should be steady (fans off, etc).

3.- Use tripod (so that you're 100% steady too)

4.- Shutter speed should be high (fast). Aim for 1/250. If not,

5.- Increase the ISO if possible on the camera.

Alternatively, use flash.

What camera are you using?

deepwaterdude

Looks like a beautiful stroll down that center lane. Very nice plants, abundantly healthy and au natural, nice to see how they branch. I see much trimming in your future;)