in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > P91 info

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
P91 info Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2009, 06:42 AM #1
HindukushMaster
I NEED PURPLE IN MY LIFEEEE

HindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura about
P91 info

I had a cut passed to me way back when, Never got too much info on her but she's lost now. Is it really an infamous strain that is horded or whatupppppppppppp? ive heard some ghost stories on her but havent confirmed anythin

-hkm
HindukushMaster is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2009, 06:46 AM #2
dreams
Posse Boss

dreams is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HindukushMaster View Post
I had a cut passed to me way back when, Never got too much info on her but she's lost now. Is it really an infamous strain that is horded or whatupppppppppppp? ive heard some ghost stories on her but havent confirmed anythin

-hkm
I believe WeedZilla had it back then...

Let The Snakes Eat Their Own Venom, Envy Leads To Downfall!!!
dreams is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2009, 08:57 AM #3
Natagonnaworrie
If you love life, don't waste time. For time is what life is made of.

Natagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of light
let me know if you hear anything. I'm still looking for that baby. i hear she comes from Poway CA... just north of SD.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:58 PM #4
subrob
Banned

subrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant future
cant post pics from old gallery yet, but if you look at the threads "SUBSHOTS" and " san diegos finest" you will find more info.
subrob is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 03:13 AM #5
HindukushMaster

HindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura aboutHindukushMaster has a spectacular aura about
damn i didnt kno zilla had it, down ass bro. havent seen anything from him in years

Old 01-29-2009, 07:22 AM #6
Natagonnaworrie
If you love life, don't waste time. For time is what life is made of.

Natagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of light
Sub, can you confirm if P91 was originally a cut from Poway?

Old 01-29-2009, 07:28 AM #7
Pops
Resident pissy old man

Pops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to allPops is a name known to all
The P-91 is supposed to be a Northern Lights cubed(which NL no one knows). It was created by the Poway Boys, Class of 91(most of whom got busted). That is how it got its name. Not as many folks around SD know about it or the Jedi and Bullrider,as most folks want the flavor-of-the-week, like Kush, Headband and Chemdog. Sub grows a great P-91. I used to have it, but dropped it due to having too many strains(23).
Pops is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 11:11 AM #8
LilMan72003
Always up for another bowl!

LilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura about
I was lucky enough to come across P91 once in the SD area. Those Poway boys did a good job I tell ya...

Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM #9
HindukushMaster

damn sub didnt realize u guys responded to this thread, the p91 was some northern lighty dank tho , i remember on og dudes told me about powboy and the whole class of 91 sd theory but is that confirmed? im about to scout out another cut tho and get back to action. My guy who i gave it to let her go as she wasnt "good enough" or didnt make the cut a year or so ago... time to re aquire, sub can u drop some pics of yours? i lost my whole gal when i deleted my other account here in like 05 so im kinda shit outta luck mang

hkm

Old 03-19-2009, 10:12 PM #10
randy_rooter

randy_rooter is on a distinguished road
who has pics of it?
randy_rooter is offline Quote