in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Double Zamal

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Double Zamal Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2015, 01:35 AM #1
Genghis Kush
Banned

Genghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to behold
Double Zamal

"Réunion : this is the Island bordering Africa where these French genetics have their origin. Tropical Seeds are proud to offer this cross between two lines coming from this area. The truth is this pure sativa is a long flowering one in between 18-24 weeks. Plants have some very thin leafs and a very branchy but strong structure when growing. A strong first stretch can be expected when starting to bloom : it can take up to 6-8 weeks to make her stop. Flowers grow relatively compact for a pure sativa and final weight is interesting. The effect in this strain can vary from relaxing to even very potent, energetic and psychedelic , depending on plant selected. Scents and flavours are in the range of fruity, floral and spicy. This is a must for the sativa lovers and the growers searching for something unique and classic. "

anybody grown or smoked this strain yet??
Genghis Kush is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2015, 10:09 PM #2
Arjan

Arjan is on a distinguished road
Double Zamal grown outdoors in Holland.
There are 2 plants in the same pots. Both are female, the first showed sex in june and the second in juli.

Arjan is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:11 PM #3
Arjan

Arjan is on a distinguished road
Same plants

Arjan is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2015, 09:50 PM #4
Genghis Kush
Banned

Genghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to behold
The Tropical Seeds sight now lists the strains used in the cross

Zamal Mafate 80s X Mauricio (Lasko)

anybody know anything about these??

thanks

Old 09-03-2015, 10:22 PM #5
biologic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis Kush View Post

thanks
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=127856

Last edited by biologic; 08-01-2016 at 02:17 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:00 PM #6
Mustafunk
Heirloom Grower

Mustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis Kush View Post

Underground Seeds are selling their strains through TSCO at the moment and collaborating with them.

Mustafunk is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2015, 12:46 AM #7
smac17

smac17 will become famous soon enough
Hi Genghis kush, i lived 6 years in reunion island whzn i was young so i think i can help you a lil' bit.

Reunion is a volcanic island, so the biggest volcano of the place ("piton des neiges" or "Snow Peak" in english, dead volcano btw) is the center of the island, which is very montainous. Around this volcano you can find 3 "cirque" (caldeiras), named Cilaos, Salazie and Mafate.
Mafate is the only cirque thant you can't reach with cars, you have to walk or take a helicopter. that's why it's said by locals that it is probably the only place where you can find pure zamal. that is why it is called Zamal Mafate .
Hope it helps!
smac17 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:51 AM #8
smac17

smac17 will become famous soon enough
damn my english is so bad, it's a real pain in the ass to reread myself :(
smac17 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:27 PM #9
BoldAsLove

BoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really nice
I asked TSC if they could find out what the cross was made from. Here's JGL's (Underground Seeds) response:

Double Aamal = zamal gypsy 7em génération X mauritius 4 ém generation
BoldAsLove is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:24 PM #10
Genghis Kush
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac17 View Post
Hi Genghis kush, i lived 6 years in reunion island whzn i was young so i think i can help you a lil' bit.

Reunion is a volcanic island, so the biggest volcano of the place ("piton des neiges" or "Snow Peak" in english, dead volcano btw) is the center of the island, which is very montainous. Around this volcano you can find 3 "cirque" (caldeiras), named Cilaos, Salazie and Mafate.
Mafate is the only cirque thant you can't reach with cars, you have to walk or take a helicopter. that's why it's said by locals that it is probably the only place where you can find pure zamal. that is why it is called Zamal Mafate .
Hope it helps!
thanks for the info guys!

very interesting information Smac17. thank you

Reunion/Mauritius are around the same latitude as Hawaii.
I think I need to try this stuff out.

Aloha