What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 High in the Rockies

turbo14

Veteran
24x96 Greenhouse at over 9000' in Elevation.

100 gallon Smart pots

Cherry Pie
GSC
EastCoast Cookie Wreck
Purple Urkle
Pure Kush
picture.php
]

Vibes

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

Only gets better every yr from now on Bro.....Awesome job T.....GH`s FTW.....wave of the future....

Respect...DHF....:ying:.....

turbo14

Veteran
Only gets better every yr from now on Bro.....Awesome job T.....GH`s FTW.....wave of the future....

Respect...DHF....:ying:.....

Thanks brotha. This has been any eye opening experience for sure. I've been growing indoors for over almost 15 years. This is my first greenhouse and i'm kicking myself for not doing this a long time ago.

Not a yellow leaf in the entire garden. Extremely happy with how this is going.

We we're going to light dep it, then decided to pull out the heaters and let em ride on the natural season:)

Expecting 1-2# per plant, but it's all a bonus;)

Here's to a good finish for all. Happy farmin':tiphat:

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Nice man, doing it up proper! I'll be hanging out in here for the duration :yes:

Thanks bro,

I'd like to give BigUps to Fisher and Stresscase! Thanks for the great info guys!

Here is a few days ago. Everything is sitting a little over 5' with the exception of a few phatty indicas that were added to the bunch 3 weeks ago.

All plants have filled out the 100 gallons with their root's. Also known as rage time:) They are literally growing 2-3"s per day. Flower is about to start!

picture.php

turbo

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

I knew bout all them yrs I`ve been seein your indoor shit online Bro...I was talkin bout bein able ta roll GH`s in legal land now.....regardless....

Only makes sense in medville to do it outside perpetual with light dep till the 1 like you`ve got full season , or for that matter....

Set em up with HID lighting and propane heaters for yr round rodeos......anyways....

Can`t wait ta see how things progress for yas T......Good luck and handle it...

Peace....DHF....:ying:...

turbo14

Veteran
Beautiful!! Did you start them indoors? if so when did you put them outside in the 100 gal smart pots?

Yeah started indoors under 400s. Then moved to 2 gals filled with coco. We moved them in and out everyday for a month. In early June we put them in 100 gals filled with Vermifire. This mix is awesome!

Turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Very nice. How many you got in there? Are they starting to flowering yet?

4 Rows of 18, majority Cherry Pie

Couple oddballs in there too making the final count @ 80 plants. All in 100 Gallon pots.

I've got one Deadhead OG I snagged from a friend that has been the first one to show pre-flowers. It's about 6'. Everything else is growing like crazy, kinda like week 1 of flower indoors. Stretching to the sky.

DHF - I'm gonna do a spring and summer run next year. I could heat with heaters all winter long, but our winter is rough. I'd be out there plowin and unfreezing shit everyday. I've got a warehouse to keep me busy all year round. The greenhouse is just a test, and so far kicking the shit out of the test:dance013:

turbo

Latest posts

Latest posts