What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

looks like i have today off from anything too major chore wise...need to do some cleaning around the house and i have 18 2 gallon pots to wash...pretty much used an entire bale of medium yesterday,hopefully i have enough to get the next round for the 1000w hps tent up-potted,no doubt i will come up one plant short...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:practically arctic out today...only 94 out! might need a jacket! made of ice...

group ride tonight,a fairly long one,gonna be about 40 miles for me since the start spot is 5 miles from the house...nice long hill climb tonight...but that means a nice long ride back down the hill...although in this case it means a long ride back down a rocky,sandy ass hill that no doubt will provide very little in the way of fun...

gonna try and bring the danglebong tonight...hopefully not too windy...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I just broke down and put my cop-magnet front lawn farm into a 4x4 tent. They all fit in like a champ, that never happens. They are going to be in total darkness until tomorrow night when I flip them to finally figure out sex. I'll get pics then. Going to do 600w MH this first week or two to limit stretch. I hope to lose half to males, give away whatever females I don't need, then up-pot to 1 gal. for the home stretch. Only 7 outside now, a bit more reasonable, as there are lots of choppers lately.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: nixing the danglebong yet again in favor of joints...mostly because i rolled up some joints with some rosin,just seems easier...most of the stopping will just be to wait for everyone to catch up,not enough time to get a bong out,put water in it,load a bowl,smoke it,put everything away and go...

gonna need a big jug of ice water tonight...it's 101 out right now so it's gonna be a hot ride...as a bonus there's a nice long climb to start out...i plan on taking it easy on that...in so much as it's possible on a 4 mile long climb...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
That's what I like about this thread. Its about growing, bike riding, eating, and other good things in life. We try to keep the bull shit and politics out of it. Uncle Fishys thread is a peaceful place to check in. Good job Unc! :D

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
And more weed.
Wedding Cake x 4DD
Irene x Tom Hill
Scout Breath
OGKB
Sunset Sherb
Chem Sis

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive got tomorrow off. Ill try and get some pics up for you guys. The African weed is starting to bush out. I think they are going to be some pretty big plants.

I bent the Sour Dubble x Bucksaw over with some Earth staples, and moved the bamboo privacy fence over to give them some room. Bud Greens DubbleBuck must be enormous by now. I think that's going to be a good strain

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yes. It's an F2 so I'm not sure how it will turn out. People Under The Stairs are killing it.

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
When Tom got ahold of the Haze, I think he said it was about the 17th generation, from the Haze Brothers here in Santa Cruz. What Nevil was working with came from Sam the Skunkman, who was neighbors with them. People got a lot of great crosses out of that line.

I still have some of Toms Haze seeds from years ago. We used to hang out on a thread here on ICMag. It was a lot of fun. A lot of excitement when he started running a Haze breeding project.

I hope you get some great phenos!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finding a good all haze pheno is very difficult. Most of them turn out like hay.. The A5 isn't any different. Getting those killer phenos to show up requires them to be worked. I have 2 more A5 in veg that are in allot better health than the 1st. I noticed there is leaf die off on the bottom much more frequently than worked crosses have. I find 100% yellowed out leaves everyday. It happens withing 24hrs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts