What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!!

usda101

I just took clones because i had to trim my plants .The only difference is these are monstercropped but roots in five days is still the goal for those who doubt , Im a little off topic because i used clonex because my Green light was outta reach , But i will fill a tray using Greenlight tomo an post pics . And sorry for the terrible pics i broke my camera .

ogatec2

another satisfied user!

works as good or better than the $25 grow store stuff.. bottle is good for 4500 cuts or so!

i fill a cup up with h20..take my cuts..dip in h20 tap off excess..into the powder tap tap and into the pro-mix...95% sucess

btw i am using the biotone brand cause thats what home depot had..has the same ingredients % as green-lite

Friend

Veteran
my most recent batch of clones just showed roots this morning, 10 days after i cut them.

so that means i'm still at a 100% success rate using greenlight powder.

however the humidity in my cloning area has been steady at 35%, so i'm fairly confident that i would've seen roots sooner if the cuts were in an environment with more moisture.

Darth Fader

Have been using the IBA powder for awhile now since seeing a diff thread about it, but I haven't been getting 100% lately. More important imo is healthy moms, soaking the cuts, and letting the cubes dry to a large extent before re-wetting. I do like the powder though - more, thicker, and fuzzier roots.

usda101

Damn 5 days pasted quick ! Well technically i have till 7:30 tonight to see some roots so we will see how things go ..

usda101

Damn 5 days pasted quick ! Well technically i have till 7:30 tonight to see some roots so we will see how things go .. Didnt get a chance to fill a tray using green light , But i gotta get these plants trimmed so give me time . And i have some plants in veg that im going to run same expirement on . As i mentioned these plants are more than 2 weeks in bloom so anything under a week i would consider a success . AND SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

usda101

Took 8 days but im starting to see a few roots on some . Getting new cam today for pics . Sems like 10 days on these monstrcrd ones. They all stood up to they tug test at day four , Which told me they were rooting . There all still standing tall , looks ike a 100% . Im going to do a more detailed and scientific thread with Greenlight & clonex on vegging plants in the next week or so .

I picked some up today at a home depot, wasn't the same as crunch's photo, but it had the same main ingredient so I thought I'd give it a shot on my bog's.

Darth Fader

Roots!

Roots!

picture.php

IBA powder used in conjunction w/ Roots Excelurator.

Seems to make roots explode (though the secret is letting the cubes mostly dry before re-wetting - around 4 days), but definitely makes them thicker/fuzzier.

Not sure how many days on this one - prob 10-12

View Image

IBA powder used in conjunction w/ Roots Excelurator.

Seems to make roots explode (though the secret is letting the cubes mostly dry before re-wetting - around 4 days), but definitely makes them thicker/fuzzier.

Not sure how many days on this one - prob 10-12

Yup - the dry out is key - since I started letting it happen, I'm seeing some amazing 'feathered' roots. Too cheap to buy more RE tho - just adding 2 ml/l each of B-1 & Humic acid and it's crushin!

This stuff is amazing!!! Used it for the first time and I will never use any other again... Roots like crazy in 5-7 days!!! Thanks for the info...

Ozone

Thanks Krunch for everything, I'v been using this for a while and it works great, I also soak my brownies in this green light starter solution, 10 bucks for a gallon, you use 3.5 tablespoons in a gallon of water, Both products are at Lowes :dance013:

The man don't lie. This is the best rooting powder, gel, etc I have used since I started in 1994. I never thought I would dump Olivia, but I have.

Of course all your other parametes still have to be good.. light, temps, humidity, etc. But all thing being equal, this is a fantastic rooting powder.

Latest posts

Latest posts