What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALI POT SNOB

guest396

okay so i got a tiny bit 'o cash sent it up north to get my own place so i could live near (not with) my kids and grow some dank!

so, i get up here and i've got such a plan and i see the place and it hella sux (moose balls). i figure she has my cash, i'll loose all my shit if i take her to court. fuck it i'll just finish a grow or two then bounce.

i hope i meet some decent people up here. :comfort:
Cherry Ak
picture.php

picture.php

close up
picture.php

not the hugest yielder and a long cure is what it takes to bring the flavor through. i like her best in a joint
picture.php

she'd be good for breeding but there are better bigger yielding phenos of her out there. i'm just afraid to get one from a club and get the same one..... maybe a different pheno another time. i'll run her once more to cross to her for smell. wish my males of subrob's GDPSK would have lived, would have brought flavor to the mix.

GDPSK this girl purpled but i didn't let her finish up...
picture.php

picture.php

oh yeah speakin' of GDPSKUNK make sure to check this thread out:

granddaddypurpleskunk
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112599

by ICMAG's own subrob.

guest396

okay here's some more dankness!
Madness
picture.php

Sensi Star
picture.php

G13SKWW
picture.php

Big Kush
picture.php

sorry for how the ladies look, my bro had thrips really bad and they got worse during the move here (that's another story), then i took cuts and really bent the shit outta them to get them to bush out. anyway my bro had thrips, but i'd rather have dank with thrips i can get rid of then no dank at all.

guest396

Want some more?
Bubblegum
picture.php

UK Cheese
picture.php

okay i hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed sharing it with you again thank you to those that looked, those making possible for me to show it, and last but not least those who shared the love. you know who you are.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Bra very nice plants damn you will have to tell us which one you like the best out of all of them when your done smokin them all . ?? peace out Headband707

guest396

headband 707, hey what up? yeah, as far as the one i like best that's easy, Headband/original daywrecker diesel of course!

nothing compares so far, still looking though.....
almost lost her when i fell sick, but i did lose , well wait a sec i guess i did, i lost both SFV OG and Headband. got the headband back from a source, no sfv yet. not yet.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
hadnt been by here in a while. Things are looking good bro! That Chem Og definitely looks like it has some og traits to its veg

guest396

Smoke Trees

Red

What's happening fellas? going to be stopping through....

thanks for doing the same on my thread. maybe see you guys around eh? :tiphat:

Gooey

Crazy journey amigo ...nice to see you got your girls to the sun...gl to you..positive vibes yourway

guest396

well lets add some pics of the current situation i'm involved in.....

check out my friend CaliPotSnob2 and his room, we are McLovin it!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CALI POT SNOB

Sup ohgee
Just stopping in
Looking good i likey the pics keep em coming

guest396

GreySkull, sup man! hey yeah i'm here in the sunny sd... thanks for stopping by!

BrainSellz hey yeah man these were just to show my friends grow, new genetics coming right up. thanks for coming through

guest396

roughnice420, hey thank you man, it's truly been an adventure!!!

going through the storm before the calm right now.... i'm just glad i have a sense of humor and a my glass is half full mentality. if not, i might just get upset and have myself a good fit :lightning:

guest396

so no more living in a car. at least not for the moment got a room thanks to a friend who is helping out while i get things square...

picture.php

what, you all thought i was kidding???

now some douche has stolen my phone so gotta get stuff squared without a phone. nice

i had cut a bunch of things down to get ready to flower out and switch over to rockwool, but i got pissed and all the cuts i had soaking in cups i trashed. was going to do something with my newest partner, but guess it was all just vapors.

picture.php

can you just imagine a situation where you'd rather throw all the cuts from these plants in the trash? i mean how many cuts do you think i had? maybe i could have done one of those jars full of jellybeans contest, except with cuts......anyone who guesses gets a free seed pack donated in their name????

picture.php

here is some babies ready for veg

picture.php

and here is the veg tray full our own subrob's GDPSK
the thread for that is located here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112599

picture.php

so here is some blackberrycheese

picture.php

picture.php

well i hope you enjoyed the show, as there won't be much more til i get my own show. i will get busy uploading old photos til i get on the way. i'm sure you'll be pleased enough.