What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
View Image I just got the Corey a few weeks ago..... Never new much about it till DOUBLE TRIPLE n COBA lead me to this thread!! Super impressed w your work $M!!! I can't wait to see how she turns out for me... I'm running her DWC shtyle!!! She's got a great canopy n excellent spacing w the branching!! From RASPS N HIGHLIGHTERS PICS...... Woowee!! Looks like I'm in for a treat!!

If you got that Chi Cookie s1 to yield like you did in DWC, that Corey is gonna blow your socks off. Chem funk for days and days, and if she's like the GG#4 when grown hydro, the chemmyness will be even more pronounced than in soil.

Copperfield

If you got that Chi Cookie s1 to yield like you did in DWC, that Corey is gonna blow your socks off. Chem funk for days and days, and if she's like the GG#4 when grown hydro, the chemmyness will be even more pronounced than in soil.

DT, u know Ima give it my best shot.... I'm just gonna go easy tho cause this is my first date w her...... Should b eventful tho!! I'll post up another pic of her tonight..... Before I change out her home to the big container..... Then, I'm putting up the net n vegging for 2 more weeks to accumulate some good size n BAAM!! Pulling the trigger!! I'm super excited!! After seeing this thread n everyone's pics n comments....... Thanks again for leading me to this thread DT!! It's always good to know what your working with!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
DT, u know Ima give it my best shot.... I'm just gonna go easy tho cause this is my first date w her...... Should b eventful tho!! I'll post up another pic of her tonight..... Before I change out her home to the big container..... Then, I'm putting up the net n vegging for 2 more weeks to accumulate some good size n BAAM!! Pulling the trigger!! I'm super excited!! After seeing this thread n everyone's pics n comments....... Thanks again for leading me to this thread DT!! It's always good to know what your working with!!

Wow, I must have been canna capped out when I wrote that. I was talking like you were WCS. Total brain fart moment, lol. I'm sure your gonna crush it Copp, even the less than perfect runs turn out some dank

Copperfield

Lol..... Dude, no biggie on the mix up..... I just wasn't gonna call u out on it!! However, I did get the dwc idea from WCS!! I've done dwc n the passed but I love to try new ways of growing like the drip n flood methods..... I used to do the great white shark and lemon shark n the dwc and I killed it..... I just couldn't get the buds to finish out to my liking..... I think I might change up from the maxi n go with advanced..... It's more expensive, but I'm thinking my results w be better n the long run....

Copperfield

Thats actually jjs find....but shes In allot of our gear....thanks and enjoy....

Well, cheers to u JJ!! This is my first day in bloom! I'm running an O2 concentrator to my air stones. It's just an experiment but well see how it affects the plants. My roots are going off tho!! Hope everyone is doin well!! I'll keep posting pics as bloom progresses...
Respect
picture.php
picture.php

Copperfield

Hats off to my comrades n the armed forces!! Thanks for protecting my country and my freedom!! Cheers!!
Happy Memorial Day everyone!!

Blazeee

Veteran
Stardawg cut from the UK at 41 days, this had got to be one of the best strains i have ever grown, definitely keeping this cut around.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
That looks so damn good!!! I bet it reeks of chem skunk funk to the max!! How long does she take?

Thanks DoubleTripleOG, the only chem strain I've tried before was CSG ogchem, she does smell similar to the ogchem definitely got some stink to her. This is my first run with her, I'm thinking I will take her at 9 weeks. I'm hoping she will purple up, a couple of the fans are on their way :biggrin:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Looking good everybody.
I lost my Corey cut to infection donated by fungus gnats.
Looks like I need to get her back again ASAP!

oceangrownkush

Veteran
For anyone who has smoked/grown guava and corey which did you prefer and why? Deciding between a pack of Guava IX and Corey IX cuz I can't afford both lol

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDK thats a tough choice . I know the Corey cut is stellar and stinky as hell even as a small cut, not sure about the IX's. But the Guava IX seems nice too. Damn tough call OGK

Latest posts

Latest posts