What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Taking Mieke for a walk.
picture.php

redlaser

Veteran
I asked if anyone wanted to volunteer. If your interested DM me.

Yummy. These are big 1"ers

View Image

Are these armadillidae, or pill bugs?

I’ve got more than my share of those, not that big though.
They are great for digesting/breaking organic matter down.

They do a bit of damage to plants, I’ve had damage from them as high as four feet high into the plants, but it’s usually 12 inches and under that they focus on. Had mature flowers get munched that were close to wooden posts, they walked out horti netting to reach them.

Not a lot of damage, 1/4 ounce of flower lost. They do a lot more good than bad.

They are getting into planted seeds in trays and eating seed. Mostly castor beans and regular beans is their focus.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't really know what you're looking for, room parameter wise. If micro is ok, I'll be your huckleberry:)

I need someone thats running Mac1 to compare terp profile to my FB#18.

looks like trilobites!

do you mean pm you here on ic or dm on insta?

DM/PM all the same :dance013:

Are these armadillidae, or pill bugs?

I’ve got more than my share of those, not that big though.
They are great for digesting/breaking organic matter down.

They do a bit of damage to plants, I’ve had damage from them as high as four feet high into the plants, but it’s usually 12 inches and under that they focus on. Had mature flowers get munched that were close to wooden posts, they walked out horti netting to reach them.

Not a lot of damage, 1/4 ounce of flower lost. They do a lot more good than bad.

They are getting into planted seeds in trays and eating seed. Mostly castor beans and regular beans is their focus.

Those are Dubia Roaches for Ares lol.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mieke is a dutch girls name. Spent some years over there. Tons of hair. Awesome dog.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: almost time to go play garden...

dinner first...been getting my mileage back up after taking some time off from riding so i'm hungry...

and hopefully so are the girls...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got the hoops done today. Tomorrow we try to get the shape right and secure it with tubes running across the top and sides.

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Action shot of the bending jig. It was screwed down on a 6x6 that was secured to the trailer. We had to lay the hoops flat on a deck and do a few corrections bc it's difficult to keep the tube on the same plane with each minor bend. I thought about putting up a roller stand for the runout, but it worked out pretty good this way.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of quick shots from the led room
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

strangely enough i'm doing errands and chores today along with some form of bike ride...thought i might try something different today:)

end of week 3 in the led room today...so to introduce another variable into the led experiment i think i will include a "fresh water friday" into the mix although i will probably use that as a day to add microbes but no other nutes...

i wish the mammoth microbes weren't so damn expensive as they seemed to work almost as well as their own hype...

anyway...getting a bit more dialed in with the whole pH thing,and so far the led room has been the best room i've built as far as providing the right conditions and correct level of airflow....but it's also been a very mild start to the summer...i still have the a/c i'm not using yet,and not running the cooler 24/7 so i should be good for the summer...

harvested some wedding cake and forum gsc last night,down to 2 lamps in the main room now...just a few more weeks and i can harvest the last plants from there and shut down long enough to clean the rooms,bug bomb,clean some more then set up a tent for the rest of the summer...

i wish there was space in the house for the tent,that would make things a bit more efficient energy wise...or that i had a 4x8 tent instead...

or prices would miraculously shoot back up to where they were when i started growing!:biggrin: