What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just got back from the hideout...It's nice getting done before 10 am. when it gets like a tropical jungle heat..

All the big holes are filled now and all but 2 of the 25 gallon containers have girls in them.
17 girls are on their way to becoming summer giants..:woohoo:

There's about a dozen plants left that I can't get a positive sex ID on yet, hopefully within another week I'll know...
I still don't have a positive Skunk male yet..

I have 4 DBMH x Bucksaw males...They're going into 5 gallon containers tomorrow and get moved to the boy's area, about 100 yards away and downwind from the hideout.

1. View of the hideout.
2. DBMH x Bucksaw
3. Skunk
4. DBMH

It's gonna be a forest down there in 2 months!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Hideout.jpg
    Hideout.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DBMH x Bucksaw.jpg
    DBMH x Bucksaw.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Skunk.jpg
    Skunk.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DBMH.jpg
    DBMH.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 4

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah...i got suckered into entering several drawings...one for an HLG 550 v2 led lamp,one for an 8000 dollar bike,and another for i think a bike trip and some tech clothes for cycling...

i would like the lamp the most i think,that would be sweet to have another led around for free cooling season to expand the veg area...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
( here's where Unc says " gather round kiddies, Dr. Purpur is gonna tell a story")

Years ago, I got engaged to a 17 year old female that was diligently pursuing me. Her parents approved, even though I was a decade older.

Just previous to our wedding, my mom was stuffing a sweepstakes entry box with multiple entries in my fiancées name. It was an all inclusive, everything paid vacation to Maui, in a ritzy condo on the beach. Flight,condo, and convertible car all included. She won! Then on the wedding day, my mother in law presented us with a fat check for thousands of dollars to spend any way we wanted. What a score.

I was peddling Red Leb x Afghani weed and seeds at the time. ( Not Dutch genetics) and it was some of the best weed Ive ever had. We took some to Maui with us.

We were on the Hana highway , headed for the seven sacred pools, and had stopped at a light, and the big Hawaiian in the car across from us signaled that he had weed for sale. We kept going, but changed our minds and whipped a Uie and went after him. He finally pulled over, and told us he had the best weed we would ever smoke in our lives. I took one look at it and saw it was immature Maui bud. I declined, and asked if he would like a hit of some of my Cali homegrown. He agreed, so I wet back to my car, and put some red Leb Affie bud in the bowl, then dumped in a fat pinch of kief, then a topper of bud to hide it.

I took it to him, and said suck this down Brah! He starts coughing half way, and backing off, and I hit him with the macho prod. I said " Come on Brah, suck it down, suck it down. And he did! By this time, snot was coming out his nose, drooling out the mouth, and coughing incessantly. I wished him a great day and returned to my car. We laughed for the next half hour, at this proud macho Hawaiian, and wondered if he made it home ok.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I hope you get the lamp, Uncle, good luck! (more grows for me to watch)

Those plants are going to be huge, Bud Green! Great set up.

Here's pheno C of my Pineapple x Chuck-99. She is visually stunning and smells of fruity skunk piss. Great calyx to leaf ratio, and overall structure. I might've found my keeper. Collected some male flowers for breeding, probably to my Critical x Sensistar hopefully to pile on even more trichs but keep this terp profile.

Attachments

• IMG_20190531_120644.jpg
    IMG_20190531_120644.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190531_120729.jpg
    IMG_20190531_120729.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190531_122317.jpg
    IMG_20190531_122317.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190531_125706.jpg
    IMG_20190531_125706.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 10

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
( here's where Unc says " gather round kiddies, Dr. Purpur is gonna tell a story").

LMAO

I had to relocate my cloner to the Master bath, its hot as hell in there until the dude is done fixing my HVAC. Should be here today to install the replay. Then he is gonna check my AC for any issues.

Last edited:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Chopped CBD 8.1 THC 5.1

Chopped CBD 8.1 THC 5.1

Cut down 5 Barney’s Critical Cure and did a quick trim to dry.

Nice rock hard buds :dance013: looks like 6 ounces or so dry.

We’ll see how they smoke :party: But I’m really planning on making edibles.

Anyone out there tried this weed?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you get the lamp, Uncle, good luck! (more grows for me to watch)

Those plants are going to be huge, Bud Green! Great set up.

Here's pheno C of my Pineapple x Chuck-99. She is visually stunning and smells of fruity skunk piss. Great calyx to leaf ratio, and overall structure. I might've found my keeper. Collected some male flowers for breeding, probably to my Critical x Sensistar hopefully to pile on even more trichs but keep this terp profile.

You want the pollen those Anthers drop. The odds of you getting any seeds from those is unlikely. Keep in mind that moisture kills pollen. If you wanted to try to pollinate using Anthers they need to be 100% dry and there needs to be pollen on them.:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: well hell...forgot probably the most important thing on my shopping list,bleach...which is sort of important for like cleaning stuff and whatnot...which was sort of my plan for the rest of the day...

looks like bike stuff then...got another set of handlebars i want to swap out...i'm just not digging drop bars,no matter how many gel pads or how much bar tape the hand numbies won't go away...for that matter regular flat bars aren't doing it either,pretty much all the bikes are on swoopy or bent bars now,so much more comfortable on the wrist...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

Straggler here too! Now I want a krampus. But my old 97 Kona Kilauea keeps me happy.

nice build,the purple frames are hard to find anymore...i'm surprised how much mine has faded but i have put like 4k miles on it,and the desert sun is mighty harsh...

take a look at the salsa timberjack,they have some models on sale,and it was a good price point to begin with..you can run either 27.5 x 3.0 or 29 x 2.6 which has most of the roll over of the 29 x 3 tires but at a substantial weight savings...

Bird_Dog

attachment.php

The old Kona. Proof that steel bike will keep going forever. Just updated parts as they needed, usually with the best I could afford at the time. It could probably do with a repaint soon.

I'm liking the cowchippers on the Straggler. They aren't as deep, and have a nice flare.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I still have my Gitane steel frame road bike from 1970

Its too bad they put shitty SRAM components, Rockshox, and oversized hydraulic brakes on my Outlaw...... Oh well!
picture.php

:D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant get good service anywhere these days. Damn HVAC dude never showed up. Nothing pisses me off more than fuckers wasting my time. :cuss:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I collected pollen from the Dosido's for the 3rd time today, them snipped off the male buds and put them in a paper collar, for 1 more collection. The test tubes are about full. Got lots of pollen. The males are being catalogued in a picture file for future reference. All pollen samples labeled, in order of maturity order.

There are 3 more mature males in the green house ready for collection. Im going to put that off until Tuesday morning

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
There was a little droppage on one. I think they will be ok. Ive been collecting pollen from the first set for a week now, and its way too hot outside right now.

I hope Hammer can still run his AC. Its supposed to get even hotter. I think there is a bit of rain coming in a few days though