What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

redlaser

Veteran
Hopefully they’ll tell you it doesn’t need replacing, but at least you found a better price range for replacements if necessary.

I only use mine 50-80 hours a year because I keep a wood stove going when it’s cold, nice for
a backup though.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
We use wood heat too. No moving parts, awesome. Can't you just vent less or not at all? My dad used to do heating and air-conditioning for like 35 years. Usually it's something simple. Dirt and animals are usually the culprits. Is there a reset procedure? Or thermostats are pretty common, too. Good luck, buddy, don't give up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you get into old systems its hard to find spare parts. Its beyond my abilities to fix.

LMAO, I couldn't stop laughing at this.
[YOUTUBEIF]y5nFxiP5Rd0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Morning ...peeps

Good Morning ...peeps

removing the water is easier now ...i've a 60 foot garden-hose that i snake off of my 2'nd floor room & run it down the stairs & outside the back door & into a 32 gallon barrel...then i connect this little electric pump up top and it sucks all that drainage water right the f*ck out of the collection tubs (quick & easy) ...that outside barrel fills up quick & i use that for my flower & vegetable garden..got some nice super beefsteaks hardening off & they will go in the grounds ASAP,probably do yellow Zucchini as well...

I'm getting some tip burn on the crop so i'm think of feed every 3'rd watering...i went from every time, to every other time...now i'll try every third time...the plants look reel nice w sticky flowers developing all over the place & and they big bush's ...yesterday i spent 4 hours in the room staking and tiding up branches with green twist tie wire...it's a tedious job , but the ideas is to get those branched pointed upright and firm ...lol i ended up with a spider-web of a network ...this one tied to that one, this one tied to that one ...etc .etc ..i initially went in with nets thinks i could put on a second tier, but no way ...its what to tight to maneuver when i came out of the room my forearms were a greasy sticky mess of resin.. the plants are big , but not floppy ...i also took out a ton of leaf material , its just getting too much bio-mass in there...there will be more grooming i want all the buds exposed
posed to the light as best i can.. I got 3 Diesel Cross's in there, 2 GG4 cross's,, A Headband Cross, a Mendo breath, A GG#4, a BlueDream, an LA Kush, and 2 of Hammers recent strain...i can tel everything is looky frosty on spot on ...the big 24kBTU AC is what makes this possibly, also have a gigantic carbonfilter set up which helps with the stick...one improvement i can make is to set up a mixing reservoir outside the room & then pump the mix directly to they containers (rather then drag it individually) watering is the most work

PS 40 more days & i'll be free to enjoy some fun this summertime!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
When you get into old systems its hard to find spare parts. Its beyond my abilities to fix.

LMAO, I couldn't stop laughing at this.
[YOUTUBEIF]y5nFxiP5Rd0[/YOUTUBEIF]

It's a queef-off! And the winner of no relationship ever again.... We have a tie! Lol! Any word on the heater yet? What are the symptoms, I could ask my dad. Page 4321, yeah!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I do pretty much the same thing Star, I run a garden hose upstairs to my cloner, and run it to my rain barrel, just by siphon action, though. As it is draining, you can use it like a vacuum in the rez and tidy up anything that has settled on the bottom! I then run the rain barrel to the pool, as it is just week old water. Now the kiddie pool is full too:)
Your stuff sounds dialed in brother, great genetics, and awesome pics as always!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

looks like were finally getting a day without 20+ mph winds:woohoo:

probably not surprising then that i'm going for a ride...

got my up-potting done yesterday...

4 thin mints and 2 forum gsc...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

and a tray of cuttings into 20 oz cups,just waiting for the rest of the cuttings to root a bit more before i get them into cups...just need i think a half dozen more to fill the led room once the first run is done...hopefully not over-vegged,timing should be about right this time...the thin mints and gsc will go into a 4x4 tent that i will set up out in the workshop,i figure i will grab a cheap window banger to help keep it cool during the monsoon,set up with a recirculating lung room like the led room...only be down one lamp space in production that way...

the mac1 will probably end up in the tent once it's big enough to take cuttings from...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

should be getting a peanut butter breath cut soon...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a regular 1000w hps....unless i win the hlg 550 v2 contest i entered...

so i think the gsc goes like this...

thin mints is the original,the forum cut came from an s1 of thin mints,the ogkb 2.0 is an s1 of the forum cut,and the platinum is an og crossed to the thin mints...

but i may have all of that wrong...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Thanks for clearing that up for me Uncle! I can't wait to see what you come up with as I also have a 4x4 tent waiting for cloning season to end. Good luck on winning the 550 v2!

Here are a couple shots of my Pineapple x Chuck-99 pheno C. Usually an 8 weeker, here she is at 10. This is how I get my female pollen. One nanner at a time on overripe females. Maybe enough for like 5 seeds, which is OK with me as space is limited.
Running the thorough flush again today. The last two in each chamber will be below 300ppm and all others will be below 600. The usually climb to 1000- 1100 during the week. I also take this time to remove dead leaves and stake them up better.

Attachments

• IMG_20190529_123932.jpg
    IMG_20190529_123932.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190529_123914.jpg
    IMG_20190529_123914.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 4

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
It kind of hard to imagine that all of these plants are only lit by one 150hps. The other side has the same, but slightly less developed than this side, it changes as they finish. That was the flip, I'll show you guys the flop later tonight when I flush the other side:)

Attachments

• IMG_20190529_131652.jpg
    IMG_20190529_131652.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 6

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from a little ride...i had turned the swamp cooler on when i left so it's nipple pokingly cool in the house...really makes me wish we didn't have a summer monsoon season...the cooler sure works well when it's only 9% humidity outside...

time for lunch and a nappy...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, HVAC dude found a bad relay in the back. Not the same 1 I replaced. Part is ordered he will be back when part is in. I'm gonna have him quote a new heat pump install.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
OK, HVAC dude found a bad relay in the back. Not the same 1 I replaced. Part is ordered he will be back when part is in. I'm gonna have him quote a new heat pump install.

Hey, that's great, man! Good news on the furnace.
I think Star might be running a cross of MAC on a different thread, but I think it's yours anyway, lol! Pretty early in the game too. They look way better than my mystery kushes. I fried them with too much light. I'm in the process of babying them back from death's door.