What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

so you stumbled on to a guerrilla grow on your property. .

M

Mr.23

What would you do? Myself I think I would take cuttings if still vegging and then destroy plants slowly. . Play with the guerrilleros... a bit. Maybe introduce gnats first, then catepillars and finish up with spidermites and place a carcus infested with fleas near the plants.. lol. Not sure. But take cuttings for sure!!! Some might say thats messed up... might be till the cops knck on door asking questions about the outdoor grow.... yup. Thats messed up. :ying: and ya?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
have found several grows (and stills) over the years. I pretend I never saw them & mosey the hell out of there as relaxed looking as I possibly can... (ididnotseethatididnotseethatididnotseethat:biggrin:)

Jhhnn

Veteran
Finding a GG out in the wild is one thing, finding it on your own property is entirely another- a huge liability benefiting you not at all. Anybody looking after their self interest would rip it out, pronto.

MJBadger

Veteran
Strangers visiting MY LAND ,growing plants that may be illegal attracting attention from Police .

No way would I let it carry on & fuck taking time to introduce pests & bugs . If you want a few clones do it them pull them before it bites you in the arse .

No growers going to come back if they know they won`t be able to safely grow there .

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finding a GG out in the wild is one thing, finding it on your own property is entirely another- a huge liability benefiting you not at all. Anybody looking after their self interest would rip it out, pronto.

Maybe if you want to be nice about it, put a note on the plants telling them their garden places you in legal jeopardy and if they aren't taken off the property in one week you will rip them out yourself.

But, that's being a nice guy, and might be dumb as well, Murphy's Law could bite you in the ass by acting like a nice guy.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on my land???

I'd cut the grow down, burn it, and leave a bunch of spent shotgun shells around the burn pile, oh yeah, a note describing how I intend to ventilate any trespasser's.......

pick a different county mother fuckers!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Your land, your plants. Do whatever you want.

Me? I would plant some of my own among theirs and see
what happens next.

M

Mr.23

tell your kid to find another place to grow

Lol.. thats what my pop used to tell me...

I agree with badger here. Rip it out pronto. After taking cuttings of course.
But tempting though to play with them.
Would anyone wait till before harvest to cut? I think that would be the worst to do?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
when I had 33 acres and surrounded by lots more . I routinely got to boot out growers and hunters....scared the shit out of one as I was in my treestand with big ass spotlight and night vision goggles...spotlighted his ass and he dropped his stuff and ran in woods... followed him with nightvision as he crashed through the brush,... I was yelling cant hide bitch I got nightvision .....never found him but it was funny and I got a new shovel and some ferts and other small stuff.....aah the good days... I had so many tresspassers I bought an atv and me and the dog went patrolling a few times a day... land was all posted and surrounded by water and swamp and all private properties...I had my own thing going on and tresspassers weren't welcome

MJBadger

Veteran
followed him with nightvision as he crashed through the brush,... I was yelling cant hide bitch I got nightvision .....never found him but it was funny and I got a new shovel and some ferts and other small stuff...

A new shovel is always welcome . Your lines made me laugh

devilgoob

Veteran
Maybe make a big hole so they fall in it!

Dress up in a scary Jason Mask or maybe a similar Mask and call yourself "Mike" - Jason's brother.

Have the hole deep enough so you can trap them, so you can film it. Slap them when they question that you're Jason's brother, because you are. Jason wears the other mask, that is similar, but not an exact replica of his brother's. And these jackass kids won't even listen.

Tell them it was a real kidnapping, but hey you's guys will be on youtube. Kids love that shit. Youtube.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Trail camera's and a love note...

Well, yeh, but local authorities may have already done that, the trail camera part. They have a variety of surveillance options. So don't do anything that makes it look like you're the grower.

If you find 'em, you gotta rip 'em out immediately. It's a matter of self defense.

If the cops spot the plants, they'll come back with a warrant for the whole property. Roach in the ashtray? Looks like it's your grow, bonehead! Your indoor grow? Jackpot!

Got guns? They get the daily double, shove it so far up your ass that you'll be crying for your mommy.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
For the record, if anyone leaves love notes for the grower, or in any other way reveals the fact that he is aware the grower is growing on his property, and the authorities end up finding this out, that's an instant conspiracy charge.

Be careful guys. They love their conspiracy charges because even when the main charges don't stick, conspiracy has a way of holding up. It's fucked.

So if you encounter a guerrilla grow on your property, you either need to really pretend that you didn't see it at all, or you need to destroy it. I mean, just in terms of being safe... I'm not telling anyone they NEED to do anything, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts