What's new

so you stumbled on to a guerrilla grow on your property. .

RonSmooth

Veteran
BTW, the police love finding "dope" AND guns. They'll be giddy when they tear your home apart. They'll be grinning ear to ear when they pose for a photo with a spread of your hunting rifles, knives, a box of sandwich baggies and the heap of vegging plants in your driveway.

You'll end up in the news as the police celebrate busting another "large scale commercial growing operation, packaging materials and several high powered weapons"

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Get ahold of a cops business card. Smash, twist and uproot all the plants but for 1 lonely naked stalk. Cut it off at 3'-4', split the stalk down a few inches, insert card.

M

Mr.23

it sucks but the only way to guarantee a clean way out of this is by reporting it to the local leo yourself.

you can't call it in anonymously because then the leo would assume it's the property owners grow & they would then open an investigation. you can't do the 'wait n' see' because someone else might find & report it which would jam the property owner in leo's eyes.

to do it yourself would mean a 100% cleanup by you to get rid of every bit of evidence, probably getting caught by the growers while you're breaking down their grow, not good. none of the grow can be left on the ground if you destroy it because a stranger, hunter, hiker, gatherer will come across it and call leo, who will again start an investigation of the property owner, you.

smartest thing to minimize ALL risks to you would be to call the local leo, as much as that sucks in itself.

You are right. Small grow no problem to get rid off and destroy amything that can incriminate you by the actions of others on your property. But a big grow, theres money invested and to be made so people will be blind common sense to the point of murder. If you have a small indoor grow its best to scrap that , call leo on the big grow. Then once the dust settles then start up again. Also how bout preventing this from happening to begin with? Umongs us are good guerrilla growrrs that do it on public land. We just need to find out what they look for in a secure spot and what they avoid and adjust our land accordingly... for example: trails... I now some of ya have huge land sooo...

Last edited:

MJBadger

Veteran
All these daft ideas , just get rid of the plants , shred them burn them just do it , it ain`t rocket science .
If you choose to grow on your own land then that is your choice & you have to accept any consequences if the shit hits . You don`t take the shit because some other fucker has decided to plant on YOUR LAND .

yeah I couldn't believe that shit myself man! Absolutely Gob-smacked. Maybe I thought wrong about this place.

Dude a lot of people here fucking blow. Did you think that just because this place is about weed that everyone would be cool? Fuck no. 95% of people are wack jobs. Even the mods here are really really fucked in the head. Look at all the shady responses about how people would threaten or intimidate a person over a plant. Shotgun shells? You weakling.

If you don't want the plants on your property then simply cut them down. If you have moral qualms about cutting down a plant then leave a note and tell them not to plant again next season or you'll have to remove them. Depends how much you care man. Obviously your property isn't being respected so personally I'd chop them and leave a note. It's not that big of a deal.

N

noyd666

picture.php

S

Sat X RB

so Noyd666 sez he would chip and mulch them?

funny that ... because when I put up pics of my guerrilla grow he threatened to get his friends, with chainsaws, to cut them down and put them in a truck to take away to market!

watch out for Noyd!

Cannabis

Veteran
In a James Bond movie you'd arrange a surprise card game you timed right to the moment when they arrived to do the main hack & pack then serve em liquor forcing them to play a game of poker wherein winner took all, and you had a hairless cat, f**d up facial fashion makeups that were the obvious work of some theatrical ass with a penchant for the diabolical,
and there'd be the additional burden, of learning to keep that mincing, European villain accent thing, in place at all times; while flashing, the dangerous villain stare, repeatedly till it was just plain weird not to mention creepy. All while winning the card game which though rigged - still; no man, it's just too much. Plus there's disposing of all that goofy shit when you're done, not to mention disposing of any inconvenient hench men you included in the set up, just to make the ambience, concrete. You know - make it seem edgy, and real.

And, if they were Columbians they might just cut ya to see what happened then, cause that was how daddy used to find out if sister actually watered the lawn at home while he was slaving away down at the coke refinery shack/tent/dugout/dungeon, or just said "La fuh kitt essAY, let thuh DeW dry on it, I'm busy doin' muh nails, watchin muh Las SoapaCitas de Las Opera'Litas".

The dude who said hack the plants and leave one single stalk in the middle three feet tall with a police card stuck in it is what you had better go ahead and do.

On back of the card write the words "Smile you're on TrailCam. Call me."

Alternately write

"StPolTraffHel spotted /5/15/2014 9:15am
5/15/2014 1:27pm Who-ville Metro
confisc 27 Can Sativa mature
CALL ME"

in sorta halfway clear handwriting, with a slant different than your own.

If you're miles from the nearest roads let THEM figure that out.
If you're in a no fly zone let THEM figure that out.

If it's tucked right up against a tall treeline or whatever to shield the canopy then type it all in plain black ink:

"Minn.StPolSeismicMoleGrabberCam SpotRoots 5/15/'14 6:24pm
Minn.StPolSeismicMoleGrabberCam Confisc 27 CanSativa 5/15/'14 6:25pm
STOMP ONCE to CALL."

RonSmooth

Veteran
Dude a lot of people here fucking blow. Did you think that just because this place is about weed that everyone would be cool? Fuck no. 95% of people are wack jobs. Even the mods here are really really fucked in the head. Look at all the shady responses about how people would threaten or intimidate a person over a plant. Shotgun shells? You weakling.

If you don't want the plants on your property then simply cut them down. If you have moral qualms about cutting down a plant then leave a note and tell them not to plant again next season or you'll have to remove them. Depends how much you care man. Obviously your property isn't being respected so personally I'd chop them and leave a note. It's not that big of a deal.

Right.

So can I grow in your house? I mean, you're cool right?

I mean, its only a plant.

What if LEO catches you in the act of cutting them down? I'm sure the owners of the plants will come forward and save your ass. If not, a simple explanation should clear everything up and the cops will apologize and thank you for being so cool.

We'll see how big of a deal it is after you get caught and charged with a felony.

And the whack job is the mark who lets people commit felonies on their property while assuming all of the risk and getting nothing in return.

Do you own property yourself?

EDIT:

I wouldn't call the cops. I would call an experienced attorney. They would call the cops.

And when the cops caught whoever owned the plants, what do you think they will say?

Cannabis

Veteran
There's always turning the flashlight on firing in the ground by em a couple of times then saying out loud "AwMAN F**K! GET EM I'm JAMMED!"

Cannabis

Veteran
Obviously anything I say except get rid of them and blame sky cops is joking

Obviously anything I say except get rid of them and blame sky cops is joking

There's also getting a piece of fishing line and just making a wrap, one time, all the way around the grow, about knee high; and almost for sure, you're gonna be able to see what direction they come in from, so you arrange the fishing line so it's visible from the woods ACROSS the grow on the OTHER side from the side coming in.

Make it obvious. Then just do nothing else at all. You'll come back, they'll be gone.

Alternately get some black strong fishing line and run a real one around the grow like that but put bells all over the thing. It doesn't even matter if they see the bells.

Another thing you can do, is they make an alarm you stick with a sticky strip to a door, and the doorjamb. They're louder than hell. Figure out how to tie one in the string loop, and sorta muffle it, so it can be heard around there kinda loud but not really, across hill & dale.

Another thing you could do is go to the dollar store and buy a couple of 99 cent fake plastic cameras and depending on your mood, hot glue em to some trees where at least two of em are obviously covering each other.

There's also, sitting a full-on rat trap on something where it cant get jammed or set off easily and having it come around and BOOM break a glass bottle or just go *W H A P!!!* and have THAT set off the battery window/door alarm.

Obviously for the very best Gilligan's Island effects you need to have that thing also when the rat trap goes off, pull a piece of plastic bottle out from between the batteries on a cassete player you have pressed "ON" and left, with a recording of you and someone going THERE THEY ARE! THERE THEY ARE GET EM!

Put the player down where they won't be able to see it, put the rat trap where they can't see it, but in a different place so they actually SEE SOMETHING but won't know WHAT when the CORD is jerked by the trap, across a space in the weeds where it makes em move, to snap that piece of plastic soda bottle from between those batteries.

You'd come back and that place would be so quiet from the fear those guys squirted even the birds wouldn't be singing around there for two weeks.

Last edited:

RonSmooth

Veteran
Why is everyone assuming the people who own the plants are going to be scared off?

Any criminal would know LEO would not leave a note, install homemade alarms, take cuttings, fire warning shots, lure wild animals or leave shells on the ground.

They would know someone "stole" their plants. Their money. What if that person was not the kind of person that let such "disrespect" go unpunished?

I know every gun owner in America likes to think that nobody would dare fuck with someone with a gun but what if they have a gun as well? What if THEY have bigger guns?

Maybe they kick your door in while you sleep to thank you for leaving such a nice note.

Ya know, maybe I'm being dramatic. Its probably just some kids who will respect your wishes, remove the plants, clean up, apologize and give you cuttings.

J.V

ICMag Donor
Hey Greyskull.....That's a decent boar.......looks to be 90 to 100 kilo...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Umm... call the cops? Not a chance.
No note.

I'd find out who it was. Unless its the cartel or they're stealing federal water, we might be able to work something out.

Its all strain dependent of coarse :D

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They would know someone "stole" their plants. Their money. What if that person was not the kind of person that let such "disrespect" go unpunished?
You cut it down and they get pissed or LEO cuts it down and they get pissed thinking it was you. Unless they are sitting there watching they aren't going to know who cut it down so it's a lose lose anyway.

Chances are we are talking about a few plants if you possibly own say 20 acres. It's not like the situation is someone owns 20 acres and 5 of it is guerrilla grow. That's just not going to happen.

Get on the mower/tractor and burn it. Call the cops if you find a few plants? For fuck's sake. Hiker finding it the destroyed evidence. WTF is a hiker doing trespassing around on your private land anyway? I don't know about the rest of states, but we have fences in Texas to mark your shit off.

Now if you own 2,000+ acres and find a cartel grow on your property then yeah you have a big problem. But 99% of these situations are going to be some kids planting a few plants on someone who owns a few acres. How many people on here actually own 1,000 or even 500 acres?

Most commercial guerrilla grows are in the middle of nowhere on public land for this very reason I'd imagine. How many large commercial grows have been found on private property that belonged to someone else? I bet not many. Cause it's a dumbass idea.

High fence large acreage and never worry about it.

Cops? Fuck me.