What's new

so you stumbled on to a guerrilla grow on your property. .

M

Mr.23

Wow! Lots of all diffrent responces! From one extreme to the other. From just making a phone call to using every trick in the anarchist cookbook to pics of boars and a sick pic of a dude getting raped.. crazy fantasies some people have.... now whats "preventives" could people do to their land to help in this not happening? Besides signs?

idiit

Veteran
nobody but you gets to grow on your land (even partners don't work out almost every time).

cut them down. leave the cut "weeds" where they can't be found. evidence gone.

you have to find out how they got into your property and take strong remedial action so this does not happen again.

lawyers, leo, fish hooks, bear traps? i'm not going to comment.

Big brother loves to take, take, take. You take the rap if SHTF, someone growing on your land; very likely in the end, it will become their land!

M

Mr.23

Yup. They grow on your land becouse
A. They dont have land themselves
B. Someone else gets it if its discovered and their hands are clean.
So we are suppose to be cool with this?
What do small time growers with a couple of personal plants to supply thieir own meds and have a family have to do with guerrila cash croppers growing on your land putting you and your family in jepardy? Some people here are surprised that some would call Leo? Cant and wont compromise my family for the sake of being tolerant to those that put you in jepardy. Does not matter if they smoke the herb. Family first even over the herb.

Last edited:
N

noyd666

picture.php

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Sometimes being notorious in a small rural town has its advantages.
I just hit a local watering hole and mention what I found and when I had free time.
If it's local kids they'll move get the message and cleanup.

Flat landers ? Hey us old guys need some kind of hobby ;)

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ide wait till they were ready to harvest and take it all. Let them do all the work.
They wont use that spot again. Next season they may still use your property at a dif location. Keep finding them every year and get as much $ as you can out of them.
Once they realize that every grow gets got, they will look for another place alltogether.
In the mean time, your rich! Then use there spots they cleared out for you to grow in next season. They wont be back there.