What's new

Michigan Flowers

Smplfrmr

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful flowers

Good to see so many great buds from the high five of marinara state. In about 8 weeks I'll add my own. Check my grow journal for progress if your curious. Awesome thread.

More Michigan made medz

picture.php

picture.php

A

acridlab

^^ like the looks on that chem/triangle.. much respect,, respect :)
PEACE

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RG - those Phillthy's Triangle X '91 or those a batch of fems someone else made? Either way, real interested in seeing what comes out of those!

dank.Frank

symbiote420

Veteran
Cannarado's got some fire crosses bro, the pappy to this Pulp Fiction is a male from his Alien Double Dawg (Chem 4 x Aliendawg F3)

Pulp Fiction day 37

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 9
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 14
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 12
Space Lights is the name given to this phenotype ( NL#5 x Plush Berry- Black Cherry dominant)

I found this special lady in a pack of "Wonder Wonder" gifted to me by Kak1963.
picture.php

picture.php

MgoKush

Reapect nice cuts. I still have yet to try any cookies I need some girl scout cookies here.in MI

I'm very new to this site MedHead. But I have the true GSC strain love to trade for the GG#4. Got some mini me's rooting now. Also a very bomb pheno of WiFi #1 among a few others.

A

acridlab

We have everything cali has now,,, and we work harder :) was just a matter of time...

Just kidding, California peepz

A

acridlab

^^ no doubt.. there's soo many a+ growers out there that cannot risk it.. and that's that.. they will never get a chance to take today's cannabis to the next level..one day,, shit will be different. Well prolly be dead and gone tho.. I blame Reagan.. bastard..

Latest posts

Latest posts