What's new

Michigan Flowers

A

acridlab

Acridlab I know what the ATF in your BATF stands for. Without going back and reading old threads I would guess the B stands for pre 98? Cause that's what I see in that plant myself.

Digg'n the Mich green pics. Very nice

BTW got a very stable GSC thin mint strain from bean. Took a bit of working on but got the one finally.

Hi, mgokush,, it a a.t.f x blueberry,,, not sure which, tho...cannafornia seeds gave me a pack to test,, ended up with that and I love it :)

A

acridlab

Here's some glue,, week 3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
shit looks like it came from my garden, I started flushing after week 6 this run and finally got her to fade,

MIMedHead

I started flushing at day 49 (7weeks) harvest right around day 70. Should be a 16-21 day flush.

Coco is the medium

MgoKush

I started flushing at day 49 (7weeks) harvest right around day 70. Should be a 16-21 day flush.

Coco is the medium

Gotcha. I know what he means by try to get it to fade but does it have some burn if not flushed 3 week's? You don't flush all your strains that long do you? Still yet to even taste the GG4 but got a friend working on fixing that problem.lol

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Your in for a treat. The pungent chocolate dieselness is quite exquisite, and the buzz is a mean one. I've been paying $20 a gram for it at the dispensary, probably the only meds worth that

DemonTrich

Veteran
here is 4 mains from one Glue plant I harvested on Saturday. this is from a 6' plant in a 5 gal pot taken at 9 weeks. loads of purpling and some shades of pink. sorry my camera phone is crappy for good pics.

Attachments

• gorilla glue4.jpg
    gorilla glue4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
  • gorilla glue2.jpg
    gorilla glue2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts