What's new

Michigan Flowers

rhinoman 1

We have everything cali has now,,, and we work harder :) was just a matter of time...

Just kidding, California peepz

Hey acridlab , you would be surprised to know how many clone only strains that have come out of michigan only to get renamed in Cali.

RespectGreen

Veteran
cats in MI love Irene
picture.php

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
We have everything cali has now,,, and we work harder :) was just a matter of time...

Just kidding, California peepz

There is a good amount of truth to this. Been there. Lived it for a decade + -

Now, back home - missing the ocean a bit, but that's about it...! Nothing a Great Lake and trips to Costa can't cure.
Trip D harvested at 64 days of 12/12. Last week.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Picture of the month for Stasis :)

That triple diesel is AAA

I'd love to do all kinds of stuff with her.... Hit her with some Purple Haze x White Rhino pollen.... hit the PH x WR with the triple diesel reverse..... hit Raspberry Cough with reverse trip diesel, hit trip diesel with RC pollen....

I'm in love with a WR pheno from the PH x WR.... She had more frost at week 3 than the other stuff i had that was 5-6 week.. I got some hunting, and pollen chuckin to do.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Yr too kind, Doc. By all means, vote for me in POTM thread.. I'd be truly stoked, and grateful, but can't nominate myself.

Just like the (17-years-old, when I got it in 2004) Chemdog clone I used to run in the early Naughties, for about 8 years - the buds come out wet, and heavy - with exploded calyxes. But, ya gotta baby her to get that look - New HighEnd bulbs (I,e, Horti's or Ushio's - no cheap knockoffs), No Lucas Method, or the like, & No hurrying the harvest - An oz in a bag looks like 21gs, until ya weigh it. And it is 30gs. House and Garden (with a couple tweaks) kicks Bootay, Seriously.

A

acridlab

^^-thank s and welcome to, ic. Credit on that one is all cannafornia seeds.. I scored that in a test pack... Thanks for stopping by,,
PEACE

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
My headband x twisted fruit testers that I gave out are done, the grower got four females out of ten, two were nice looking with mild smell, two were dank and stinky. All of them took on the headbands structure and frost, one smelt like straight strawberry, the other he said smells like sfv with a sting your nostrils punch, I'm getting some of the smoke and clones soon, will post pics here. My buddy also got me some ggs1s from up north, they're unreleased, I plan to make feminized crosses with it with pollen from skywalker og and deathstar, calling them Lucas glue and space glue. Making regular beans with a sensi star male calling it stupor glue. Also thinking of back crossing the og smelling twisted headband back to the headband mom when I get her back, fingers crossed

J

johndoe123

Loud Seeds Headband
picture.php

Loud Seeds Loud Dream
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

My wife put this together for the lil ol lady that lives behind me in the alley. She said it was the best Christmas Present ever!
picture.php

MIMedHead

Merry Christmas Eve to all you MI Med Heads and happy holidaze. I'm making a prime rib and attempting to recreate the Unions Mac and Cheese tomorrow!

Smplfrmr

Hive five of ganja

Hive five of ganja

These are power Kush at day 29 just starting to frost up. Proudly grown in Michigan.

Attachments

• 20141224_145822-1.jpg
    20141224_145822-1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20141224_150115-1.jpg
    20141224_150115-1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20141224_145841.jpg
    20141224_145841.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20141224_145822.jpg
    20141224_145822.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 12

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
As promised, here are some bud shots of the testers of the headband x twisted fruit me and a buddy made, the first one smells straight og and smokes real heavy with a thick lemon pine sol taste and a heavy eyelid high, the second one smells and tastes like freshly picked strawberries, with a mild strawberry cough type buzz, just calming and uplifting without being too heady

MgoKush

Acridlab I know what the ATF in your BATF stands for. Without going back and reading old threads I would guess the B stands for pre 98? Cause that's what I see in that plant myself.

Digg'n the Mich green pics. Very nice

BTW got a very stable GSC thin mint strain from bean. Took a bit of working on but got the one finally.

Latest posts

Latest posts