What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

Top bombing:tiphat:
that hawian looks dangerous:dance013:
A fatty of the Hawaiian will put you in a weed coma for sure, I know, from experience:) much love cmoon

picture.php

picture.php

Some pale little coconuts I don't have a lot of hope for these to pop, but I have some other goodies in the fridge if they dont.

G

few times a day up to early bloom but prefer the hairdressers type spray bottle:biggrin:
That personal touch sounds so Zen bro. Now I see you as James Franco in pineapple express.

This is what I dubbed Sams Cookie Dub. Which comes from a bean I found in chunkys 'dubble baked' sour dub x cookie boi. So i deduced that it was hit by a Sam Skunkman plant. I popped a couple and kept this one. Its a big plant with long limbs, not bushy. Fat frosty nugs.
It smells like alot of things but the thing that comes to my mind is cinnamon bun because it's like a sweet spicy baked good. I'm not a big fan of the smoke quality, it's a slightly obnoxious white smoke. There's also some piss detectable at least to me that comes from the Sam Skunk side. Aside from that a nice earthy bakery aftertaste.
picture.php

G

id just dip that in ice cream and eat it now:party:
Thats how we get down

Sams cookie dub. Got a nice dank batch in the jar right now. These ones were gonna get tall in veg so I attempted a FIM shall see how it turns out
picture.php

picture.php

Clones plugged in Friday happy praying you know those roots are growing.
picture.php

G

My last #baddawggenetics atonic CBD x apollo 13 f4 seed will be bred with regardless of sex.
picture.php

Some previous phenos in case you missed them

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

BSH
picture.php

View Image

I'm out of rep for today but I'll be back.
Thank you Agent good to see you my friend.

Cool stuff Dots, incredable finger leaf
Wonderful cultivar if you ever get the opportunity. I saw your thread the other day I need to pop in:peacock:

Atonic CBD (Cannatonic Perkins x Good Medicine)
Using the Perkin's Cut of Cannatonic Limos takes Bodhi's Male cut of Good Medicine improve some of the undesirable growth traits of the Perkin's cut.
These were created to be shared with all that might find a better quality of life. Always Free
Expect bushy vigorous growth patterns. Light feed and does very well indoors or outdoors.
There have been a mix of ratios found with some very High CBD Low THC expressions as well.

Good Medicine Bodhi Seeds= Harlequin X Appalachia
I wanted to create a functional pain relieving starting block to cross to other cbd rich plants. There are only a few non feminized high cbd seeds lines available, so I figured this is a good starting point to change that. Initial tests on vegetive leaf samples are showing 2/3 of the plants are rich in cbd, in ratios of 1 to 1 up to 1 to 3. Outcrossing this line to other high cbd plants or inbreeding of this line could be a rewarding for someone looking to generate their own cbd rich plants for juicing, extraction, cooking and combustion.