What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

Are... are those tit..titties on that pipe?
Titty man! Na bro you're just seeing tits everywhere :laughing:

BSH. Happy tokes fam.
picture.php

G

Nutsack nug smuggling and airport bathroom stall vaping: PITA
Cindy99 on the beach: priceles
Metal on metal pipe: sorry GOT BUD?

picture.php

picture.php

G

Hi Frank. Yes that was a nice wake n bake. Hope you are enjoying the smoke too.

Yo got bud. Lol. Tasty little hitter it was.

Hi Fitzera. The grapefruits do have pretty nice structures. They are continuing in the garden. I did let one go as it was compact and I prefer taller plants. Made great red grapefruit buds though. And that's funny cos I like your location.

In the words of dj khlaed
Bubble skunk haze -another one.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Hawaiian Sam

Gross

Smells like piss and shit in a bucket.

Smelt funky in flower, very funky and not appealing.
After drying shit was gross. Many say it smells like shit. I can't smoke it and am running it out of the garden. Not to say I didn't try it, decent smoke but I don't want it permeating my mouth ever again. The piss and funk was evident in the crosses made with the Sam Skunkman haze x mix freebies. One of the Chunkypigs Dubble Baked x Sam's- tastes like piss and the room smells pissy after you smoke. Tossed that one too.

picture.php

Fitzera

And that's funny cos I like your location.

You like freezing your ass off for 6+ months of the year? Yer nuts bro haha

Hawaiian Sam

Gross

Smells like piss and shit in a bucket.

Smelt funky in flower, very funky and not appealing.
After drying shit was gross. Many say it smells like shit. I can't smoke it and am running it out of the garden. Not to say I didn't try it, decent smoke but I don't want it permeating my mouth ever again. The piss and funk was evident in the crosses made with the Sam Skunkman haze x mix freebies. One of the Chunkypigs Dubble Baked x Sam's- tastes like piss and the room smells pissy after you smoke. Tossed that one.

Could have called it Sewer Rat, someone would wanted it! But not this guy

G

Last bit of Huckleberry kush V3 smoking well atm. Crushing melting high. Eases into blissful relaxation. Hashy lime cordial, spicy. To me classic afghan tones. Beanpole snowblizzard afghan hash plant one can only assume an example of its 'Oregon Afghani' parenthood. This strain was gifted to me, a big thank you to people that share.
picture.php

You like freezing your ass off for 6+ months of the year? Yer nuts bro haha

Could have called it Sewer Rat, someone would wanted it! But not this guy
It was a crappy situation man. The vast variety of aromas within cannabis is amazing.
Free grow cooling for half the year yes please! Sometimes it's so hot here I can feel my skin literally cooking. I can't even pump my gas.

Sams cookie dub
picture.php

picture.php

Kitty kitty kitty can't you see
picture.php

BSH
picture.php

G

Very nice !!! :woohoo:

:tiphat:
:tiphat: thank you my friend.

Here I have some compost from where I have been conditioning the food garden soil. Not the scale I used to do but slowly chipping away at it, composed of house scraps, variety of weeds collected from parks and waterways, seaweed collected from the beach, manures, yard clippings, newspapers, cardboard, toilet rolls, hair, palm tree, cactus, agave you name it.
picture.php

Set up a heat belt under my clone box, and plugged it into the thermostat. Seasons changing and my clones are declining, time to focus with consistent temps. Also less foilage left on clones, cleaner.
Strict on the aloe/kelp/neem oil/microbial probiotioc(aka boosted concentrated compost tea) applications to veg and first 2 weeks flo.
And tightened up my transplant game, making sure the plants are straight and firmly anchored.
picture.php

Vibes to the mj gardeners.

LostTribe

Premium user
Thank u bro

Veg pic
Mars pro II 900 I believe
1m x 1m

View Image
Iced grapefruit 'tall girl'
View Image
View Image

Hey dots,

I am new to coco and having purple stems and light green growth in veg. How do I trouble shoot this? Check runoff?

Do you have a recommended watering ec and ph for veg and bloom? Your plants look stellar and well taken care off. The only other thing is the coco is canna and was used for 3 weeks with some seedlings that started having problems(runoff was almost 3000ppm and ph steady at 6) so I switched them to soil. I flushed the coco out w RO and Calmag all the way down to 180ppm runoff(@700 scale) ~.25ec.

Thanks for any advice you can provide!
Best
LT

G

Ok let me get a rip of IG tall girl real quick - that's better:joint:

G'day LT.

First I'd check with your environment. Namely VPD (yeah you'd be surprised). Next your light source. I'm discovering LEDs can be pretty strong, can you back it off or dim it. Light shock/stress can look how you describe.

I used to start seeds in seed raise mix aka soil because when I'd start seedlings in Coco they looked shitty and took forever to gain traction and get going. Transplanting soil into coco never gave me a problem.
But eventually I just started planting straight into coco and never have a problem. Seedlings grow and mature fast.
Plant health is another one, you can't throw raggedy clones into coco and expect miracles. Cut nice clones with abundant roots and they will take off.
I've been ure-using this lot of coco now for around 6 months with good results and no real changes except I've seemed to have picked up a furry fungus while my coco was not in use and stored in totes for a while. So I hit the plants twice a week with organic bennies to encourage and feed the good fungi and bacterias.
Diagnosing can be hard because it's like every grow room is its own micro climate. Since I moved the garden to this new spot I'm still dialing really and moving with the nuances. My last garden was nice because I could pull through and dump lots of fresh air.

I'll check my runoff when I water next and post it up.
No runoff is not a tool I use ever and only as a last resort if I'm having a problem I can't figure out and must investigate all options.
At the moment EC is 1.6 so really feeding @1.4 with .2EC tap water for Flower and veg.

Bsh
picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Ok let me get a rip of IG tall girl real quick - that's better:joint:

G'day LT.

First I'd check with your environment. Namely VPD (yeah you'd be surprised). Next your light source. I'm discovering LEDs can be pretty strong, can you back it off or dim it. Light shock/stress can look how you describe.

I used to start seeds in seed raise mix aka soil because when I'd start seedlings in Coco they looked shitty and took forever to gain traction and get going. Transplanting soil into coco never gave me a problem.
But eventually I just started planting straight into coco and never have a problem. Seedlings grow and mature fast.
Plant health is another one, you can't throw raggedy clones into coco and expect miracles. Cut nice clones with abundant roots and they will take off.
I've been ure-using this lot of coco now for around 6 months with good results and no real changes except I've seemed to have picked up a furry fungus while my coco was not in use and stored in totes for a while. So I hit the plants twice a week with organic bennies to encourage and feed the good fungi and bacterias.
Diagnosing can be hard because it's like every grow room is its own micro climate. Since I moved the garden to this new spot I'm still dialing really and moving with the nuances. My last garden was nice because I could pull through and dump lots of fresh air.

I'll check my runoff when I water next and post it up.
No runoff is not a tool I use ever and only as a last resort if I'm having a problem I can't figure out and must investigate all options.
At the moment EC is 1.6 so really feeding @1.4 with .2EC tap water for Flower and veg.

Bsh
View Image

Thanks for the reply and don't mean to muck up your thread but your plants look happy. VPD is close and I did dial the light all the way down. Its too big for the tent I have crammed into so I may swap it to my 3x3 and put a dimmed hps in this one.

I will try to keep myself from increasing the power until I swap it.

Are you adding calmag to your tap or just running w tap plus nutes? Are you feeding your veg plants 1.6 or is that the bloom room?

Best
LT

G

Drop in anytime this thread is for talking life, weed, gardening anything goes.

No Cal mag. Some phenos will show some deficiency early on but will grow out of it so I'm not fussed for calmag right now.
Yup flower + veg get the same nutes. Healthy clones can take full strength nutes as well.

Little bit of wet
picture.php

Little bit of dry
picture.php

Add some cow turds and that's easy compost.
A few buckets a week from varied sources and bobs your uncle for a nice compy supply.