What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

Really nice mate :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Thank you bibi good to see you, I hope you are well. Reminds me your stellar work with the sweet gelato has that on my radar for spring outdoor. I haven't seen any other auto that compare.

G

BSH 14 weeks
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Beautiful dots!

I have some kitty hawk I should pop, but have so many clones and seedlings going on now. One day soon!

G

Thank u guys^^ much love:)

Feeding with:
h&g coco a+b
Kelp fulvic
Compost extract/humic
Pk 13/14 2ml/10L
Aloe Vera
Potassium silicate
I need a few more things, I'll report back on them once I have.

2 weeks veg
picture.php

Last edited:
G

Hey guys thanks for coming through and checking in.

Currently running the last of my old re-used canna coco out the system and replaced with HyGen coco. I'll reserve judgement on the Hy-gen until i get a batch through flower

I found the HyGen a little different, coming from Canna, so I got a fresh bag of Canna coco, it's denser and darker out the bag compared to hygen and noticeably different. The canna looks it might be decomposed for longer which is part of the process to correct the Nitrogen:Carbon ratio. The HyGen is seriously buffered. The HyGen runoff has been consistent 6.5pH. So I decided to make a little slurry with a 6.1pH H&G base nutrient solution:
Canna
picture.php

HyGen
picture.php

Something I prepared earlier.
picture.php

I blend alot of canna leaves +stems for the worms and adding a little to my foliar recipe crosses my mind lol. What have we got here, large organic particles, no good for hydro, carbs/sugars from the leaf tissue, nutrients that have been stored, cytokonins, auxins, from my kelp inputs, Aminos?
picture.php

Hope y'all are doing real well. Peace out Dots.

G

G'day gardeners.

I grow using a mini split, so I have no intake or exhaust, NO fresh air. So I got around to getting a new co2 sensor.

Keep in mind these readings are without the co2 tank hooked up. Just the air that's in the room.

Outside/outdoor ambient reading:
picture.php

Inside Flower:
picture.php

And a little bit later on:
picture.php

Currently sitting at 1300 ppm. I'll monitor this for the next few days before I even bother to hook the tank up. I did a little reading and saw that quiet a few guys including Philthy have grown for a period of time, sealed, and without co2 without a problem.

Today's feed:
Blended these up to make a green juice. Added kelp and humic. And base a+b @2.5ml/L. And potassium silicate @2ml/10L
picture.php

picture.php

Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller)

Constituents

Amino Acids - Amino Acids - Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid in addition to 20 of the 22 Amino acids needed for human nutrition.

Anthraquinones - Aloe emodin, Aloetic Acid, Aloin, Anthracine, Antranol, Barbaloin, Chrysophanic Acid, Emodin, Ethereal Oil, Ester of Cinnamonic Acid, Isobarbaloin, Resistannol

Enzymes - Aliiase, Alkaline Phosphatase, Amylase, Carboxypeptidase, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, Peroxidase

Hormones - Auxins and Gibberellins

Lignin

Minerals - Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc

Salicylic Acid

Saponins - Glycosides

Sterols - Cholesterol, Campesterol, Lupeol, ss Sitosterol

Sugars - Monosaccharides: Glucose & Fructose - Polysaccarides: Glucomannans & Polymannose

Vitamins - A, C, E, B, Choline, B12, Folic Acid

CC

Thanks to clackamas coot^
Aminos are chelators, binding with immobile calcium and carrying it up to the tops.

G

G'day everyone.
Yo so.. I made some Canna coconut oil

21 grams of material decarbed at 225
picture.php

Infused in a water bath
picture.php

picture.php

Yielded 216g from 300g coconut oil
picture.php

3.5g three times a day keeps the doctor away
picture.php

G

Sam's cookie dub (chunkypigs sourdubble x cookie boi x Skunkmans haze skunk mix) a happy accident. Skunky stanky ganky earthy baked chocolate spice. She does a good job. A good plant to measure room conditions or nutrients by. She will show you wats up.
21 days.
picture.php

picture.php

#DLT 35 days
Described as jasmine sweet juicy fruit chewing gum.
picture.php

C4D by verdant Green
picture.php

Much love to the homies. Peace out Dots.

G

Sam's Cookie dubs
I think I stung em with the PK, sensitive girls I had to pick out a nanna or 2,, hence the blunt top
picture.php

picture.php

Cmoon

juicy fruit.....ahhhhhh! brain gravy:biglaugh: must be 20 year since i grew it, fabulous smoke and thanks for jogging the mem:dancer:

Thunderbolts looking dangerous:whee:need a tester? im open 24-7:D

G

picture.php

juicy fruit.....ahhhhhh! brain gravy must be 20 year since i grew it, fabulous smoke and thanks for jogging the mem
Sounds mad moon. Unbelievable how u forget strains that you've grown.
The Juicy fruit we've had around here the last 20 years is syndicate weed like little rabbit turds. Tasty but no duration (the weed not the turds.

Thunderbolts looking dangerous:whee:need a tester? im open 24-7:D

Light it up :friends: