What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOUR GARDEN IS NOT ORGANIC...

ActuallyOrganic

If you use products like LIQUID KARMA or other bottled nutrients that are not certified so please stop saying your end product is so...

thanks y"all and i hope everyone is having an awesome day!!! :dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
So if my medium is listed omri and my amendments are omri and my BOTTLED nutes are listed as omri then am I growing organic?

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
What happened to this place again? I make my own nutrients but i have nothing to prove. My family knows my bud is good, they could care less how much time i spend being organic, just as long as they get some..

Damnit this was my 420th post.. I think i'm gonna stop posting forever....

JohnnyCannabean

So, if the breeder from whom I acquired my seeds doesn't grow organically, are my seeds organic? I'm really worried about this. Please help me. I don't want anyone like you looking down on me because of a negligent breeder.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
No they are not. Shame....banish him to the out lands!!!
If you grow it organic I'd say it's OK for my anal organic trip.
But whatever.

Lisdexik

Even the pots I grow in are organic. I wove them myself from locally purchased certified organic fiber in my underwater basket-weaving class last winter.

NUG-JUG

If you use products like LIQUID KARMA or other bottled nutrients that are not certified so please stop saying your end product is so...

thanks y"all and i hope everyone is having an awesome day!!!

OMRI, Shmomri!! :moon: Just because some companies don't "buy-in" to being tested they get bashed by organo-snobs. I use Age Old Fish\kelp which isn't omri, but I'll be damned if it ain't organic.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
The Age Old seems good to me..........I've used it in the past.
There's probably something I don't know about it.

standog

You better not water with municipal tap water either they add calcium to that, thats probably not organic.......and unless you get your eyeballs certified omri your not allowed to look at your weed while it's growing either!

Latest posts

Latest posts