What's new

GIGANTIC Fan Leaves!

DankBank

Hey everyone....
do any of you enjoy pics of beautiful fan leaves as much as I do?
If so, post 'em here! Let's see who's got the biggest... um... leaf!
db

DankBank

NICE shots, guys! I'm glad to see some others chippin' in here. Damn those are some fat leaves.
Raygun - killer SB - BOG's got it going on with the lush greenness, doesn't he! Looks like you've got it going on too now :) I'd sat you've got a great opportunity for bubble hash with leaves/triches like I saw in your second pic.

O.H. - that's huge.... very nice, my friend. And you say others were even bigger!?! What strain is CBII ?? Tell us about that smoke, will ya?
BTW - I detect a kitty in that picture lol... whiskers to the right. Oh wait.... first I thought that was a human leg with a sock on.. but it's kitty's paw, isn't it!

db

Last edited:

DankBank

The title of "person who posted the pic with the largest fan leaf" !!!

Who would want to miss out on that ??

db

G

DankBank said:
The title of "person who posted the pic with the largest fan leaf" !!!
Who would want to miss out on that ??
db

oh not me ! These leaves where 14" + ,Its my Bogbubble x3 mom, the first round of clones just started veg.

budsicle

nice pix all, those are some hella nice leaves.. mine arent that big .. this is hashberry, switched to flowering just 3 days ago..

70s_PotHead

I've had bigger, but this Blue moonshine leaf is still pretty nice

3071Mvc-863s-med.jpg

70s :joint:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
may I

may I

get in here too!!Thats a 20 oz. coke bottle disappearing under one leaf blade!!!!!

DankBank

Awesome participation, everyone! Fun thread. We spend a lot of time looking at buds and talking 'em up - and of course we should!! But I've found that there are other parts of the plant that are beautiful and worth staring at for 10 minutes lol. Lot's of great shots here... I'm enjoying them. Hope to see some more conributions!

Capt, what strain is that? I think that might be the widest leaf I've ever seen. Obviously some sort of indi!! But which one?

db

G

Nice leaves fellas, I need all you guys with leaf blowers in hand next fall. :D