What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CherryBomb II Organic Hydro Style

Greetings Fellow Hydro Heads :wave:

Here's my grow of reeferman's CherryBomb II.
This is my first go around with these plant's and sofar things are looking pretty good :wink:

These 2 ladies are on day 68 from seed, and are now on day 13 of 12/12 .
for just 2 plants their bushing out quite nicely and filling the space don't ya think :smile:

as you can see , i ended up with 2 of the most lovely sativa dom mom's from that pack of beans , funny thing with these seeds was that the males were the indica dom plants and while i did have some problem's with a high male count [4 out of 6 were male] these 2 beauties more than make up for any problems i had :biglaugh: + on top of that Lucifer of Reeferman seeds did me a real good turn and sent me a 12 pack replacement of the CherryBomb II's as well as a 12 pack of they're NL#5's[ i bought the seeds from DR.Chronic and i think the postal system between england and here really put the hurt on that entire order from him as everything in that order was pretty much non
viable except for those 6 CB2 seeds ] and will tell you that Reeferfman & Lucifer really know how to take care of their customers and i will be dealing with them direct from now on when i want any more of their genetics ! :friends:

As for my 2 Ladies that did take, these lovely bitches are being grown under 1400 watts in 4"x4"x4" coco cubes in 8" pot's filled with hydrostone and feed PBP nutes at the rate of 2000 PPM
from the looks they like it alot :canabis: .

i'll be adding new & Better shots & info to this thread every few days from now untill after harvest { a grow & Smoke report will be included in this thread } so i hope to see afew of you stopping back in from time to time :abduct:

Untill Then

Peace

O H

Thanx pistillwhipped ,
these are being grown in a old vintage Hydrofarm Quantum system that i bought back in 1988 :smile: i've been using this system daily since then and have to say that other than replacing the pump and tubing every 3 - 4 years that it's a rock solid system , and will let you grow either drip or NFT or E&F,
truely a versital system .

i couldn't even begin to tell you how many joyfull harvests it has seen over the years and how many great strains have gone through it { i've lost track }

Thanx for stopping in :headbange

Peace

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
whooooooahh Organic Hydro.....

whooooooahh Organic Hydro.....

man, that's what I call a main stem..... please keep us updated on your progress. Thanks br0 ~

G

Very nice :D ...:yes:

Been wondering bout cherry bomb II. Heard it had some of the original Mowie Wowie in it's heritage. Would love to hear bout the smoke when it is ready. Gonna be some huge buds.

Mo, :wave:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Good looking plants. :canabis:

I have grown Reefermans Cherry Bomb II, but it was with a much smaller setup in soil. To me, it had cherry candy or cough drop type of flavor and smell. It is true gourmet herb. The high goes right to the head.

SuperToker , no additives , i mix 10 OZ grow & 8 OZ bloom to 25 gallons for the first 2 weeks of flower & then i switch to 8 OZ grow & 10 OZ bloom for 2-weeks & then
for the next 2-3 weeks they get pure bloom & then a 2-week flush.

zeppelindood , thanx for stopping in , i'll be sure to keep this thread up to date, feel free to stop in anytime & see what's new :smile:

Bigmo , thanx , i'm hoping for a nice yield from these ladies , but only time will tell , stay tuned for more updates.

Sleepy , thanx for stopping in bro.

hansel , glad to hear you got a good grow of the CB2's in, i have high hopes for these plants , hopefully they'll live up to the hype :wink:

Thanx for stopping in everyone

Peace

O H

G

Hey Organic... wow... very nice grow... you've got your system dialed in for sure.

sooooooo... what style are you using your Quantum as?

Hey Maistre ,
i pretty much always run this as a drip system anymore , it's easyer on me and i get really nice yields from most strains running it as 6 plants like this{always yield 1.5 lbs of top nugs} and about another 3/4 of a lb of little shit ,
perfect for bubblebaggin !

Thanx for stopping in

O H

yeah rule me either , i haven't seen many grows for this strain yet but after reading Reeferman's discription of it, i just had to give it a shot !
so far they're not too stinky but if you rub a stem or leaf it has a sweet candy smell to it ... very promising !

well bro come on back and watch them pack on the weight it should be a fun show :wink:

Peace

Day 14 12/12

Day 14 12/12

not the greatest shot but the trichs are just starting to appear , for 14 days flower thats a good sign :canabis: i lightly rubed alittle bit of the resin from a flowering node and it has a super sweet candy smell :yes: , i'm starting to like what i see and smell more everyday :wink:

Peace

Hey Rule how's it going?
thanx for stopping back in !

Here's a quick update on my CherryBomb's ,this is day 17 flower and while i was too lazy to kill the lights for the photo's { i'll take more time for better photo's when they become more interesting AKA bigger buds } but for now i just wanted to show how much weight they've put on in the last 72 hours , truely amazing, if this is any indication of what's going to happen in the next 7-8 weeks , then i'm stoked !!!

Happy Growing !

O H

Hey Canna,
No they're not showing any red in the stems , i read that Mr Greengenes said that it was a trait in his CherryBomb that they have red stems, so the cross by RM to his cali indica CherryBomb must have masked it in these plants.
also when your growing hydro sometimes things like red leaf stems and fall colors get masked by the fast growth rate and dont really show up untill they're just about dead ripe and flushed real good.

I think you can see from the photo's that the plants are way on the sativa side of things , and that although right now they're not showing any coloring,
i haven't lowered the temps to below 68 degrees yet, as i want them to bulk up and then i'll drop the temps into the mid 50's at night for the last 2-3 weeks of flowering, and we'll see what they look like :wink:

Thanx for stopping in

Peace

O H

Latest posts

Latest posts