What's new

A Jar Full of Cherry Bomb!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AFOM donated this, he knew that I was low on high-grade smoke due to my garden shutting down in spring. This came at just the right time, my harvest won't be until Christmas time, so now we might just make it til harvest. It's good having friends like this. :smile:

So, as the law of karma would have it, this good man sent these buds to help me out in sparce times, and now his buds will be immortalized as the next issue of Heads Magazine's Strain of the Month :wink: They are THAT good.

The amazing thing is... this is hydro, AND it's good. It's organic hydro, and it's good. I've never smoked hydro that I liked as much as I like this batch here.

It's called Cherry Bomb II. When I opened the jar, I KNEW it was cherry. What a smell! OHenry smelled it last night, he can vouch for how cherry-ish it is. Unbelievable. In-your-face cherry candy.

Not the best images, but those are being saved for the mag :wink:

Sleepy

Veteran
Cherries are supposed to be good for gout, right?? :chin:

hehe...

enjoy, CC...that sure looks tasty :wave:

G

We get by with a little help from our friends / sweet looking jar!

Can't stay at home, can't stay in school
Old folks say ya poor little fool
Down the street, I'm the girl next door
I'm the fox you've been waiting for
Hello daddy
Hello mom
I'm your
ch ch ch Ch cherry bomb
Hello world, I'm
Your wild girl
Ch Ch Ch Ch cherry bomb
Stone age love, and strange sounds too
Come on baby, let me get into you
Bad nights causin' teenage blues
Get out now, 'cause you've got nothin' to lose
Hello daddy Hello mom I'm your
ch ch ch Ch cherry bomb
Hello world, I'm
Your wild girl
Ch Ch ChCh cherry bomb
Hey street boy, ya want some style
Your dead end dreams don't make you smile
I'll give you somethin' to live for
Have ya, grab ya till you're sore
ch ch ch Ch cherry bomb
Hello world, I'm Your wild girl
Ch Ch Ch Ch cherry bomb

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You said it! My friends are great, it takes years to widdle them down to only the truly good folks.

toofat said:
CC , you have golden friends. You must be loved. Also, I love me some cherries. :woohoo:

G

COOL i like cherries!!!

Was that Refermans shit?
LOVE the red hairs good bag appeal,how the high upy?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if it was Reeferman's stuff. The grower of these buds can step forward if he wishes, to enlighten us a bit.

The high isn't devastating, but I don't always like to get devastated. I like this stuff VERY MUCH for a daytime smoke that won't strip my motivation, and provides a great taste as it's smoked.

Lougrew! said:
COOL i like cherries!!!

Was that Refermans shit?
LOVE the red hairs good bag appeal,how the high upy?

70s_PotHead

Your a luckey man CC to have such giving friends. Looks too sweet :yummy:

70s :wave:

G

Gotta love friends like that CC and the Karma Train is right on schedule.

Reeferman is the friggin cannabis messiah right now. I am going to have to dive back in his catalog a grow out some more of his killer gear.

A friend with weed is a friend indede :joint:

Take care CC

Tex

Rellikbuzz

No Where-Man said:
We get by with a little help from our friends / sweet looking jar!

Can't stay at home, can't stay in school
Old folks say ya poor little fool
Down the street, I'm the girl next door
I'm the fox you've been waiting for
Hello daddy
Hello mom
I'm your
ch ch ch Ch cherry bomb
Hello world, I'm
Your wild girl
Ch Ch Ch Ch cherry bomb
Stone age love, and strange sounds too
Come on baby, let me get into you
Bad nights causin' teenage blues
Get out now, 'cause you've got nothin' to lose
ch ch ch Ch cherry bomb
Hello world, I'm
Your wild girl
Ch Ch ChCh cherry bomb
Hey street boy, ya want some style
Your dead end dreams don't make you smile
I'll give you somethin' to live for
Have ya, grab ya till you're sore
ch ch ch Ch cherry bomb
Hello world, I'm Your wild girl
Ch Ch Ch Ch cherry bomb

Wow, NoWhereMan, you're showing your age now, my brotha! A "Runaways" reference, unbelievable! I didn't think anyone would remember them. I was in love with the lead guitarist, Lita Ford. Damn, she was hot for the day.

Trivia Question!!

Can you name all four members of The Runaways?

G

cherry bomb is what they renamed maui wowie , but I think cherry bomb II is a little diffrent it's a reeferman strain and I think I saw some over at gypsy's site if you guys are interested.

G

Cherry Bomb II
Breeder : Reeferman Seeds
Flowering Time : 9 Weeks

We have obtained Cherry Bomb from several sources, the original being from California and most recently we obtained Cherry Bomb from Mr. Greengenes, and his 100% Sativa Cherry Bomb meets the predominantly indica Cherry Bomb from California to create the ultimate Cherry explosion like and orgasm in a rolling paper. Soaring high, sativa dominant buzz, full on Cherry Candy flavor and smell and a respectable yield make this cherry bomb the best ever. High yield

Tex

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Friends like that are anything but a dime a dozen.

happy smokin' CC- it sure looks like a treat.

peace,
bartender187

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It IS good. I grew MrGreengenes' Cherry Bombs, but they got too tall and were culled early. Littel did I know what I was missing. I would have let them go if I knew it was this kind of stuff. I remember the stems smelling so damned good. MrGreengenes told me they were from the old Mowie Wowie.

O

OHenry

I liked this stuff alot. Carried a great high, strong taste, and burnt like it should. Organic has probably produced some of the best hydro I've ever smoked. Good job O H. :wave: :joint:

Rellikbuzz

Crazy Composer said:
It IS good. I grew MrGreengenes' Cherry Bombs, but they got too tall and were culled early. Littel did I know what I was missing. I would have let them go if I knew it was this kind of stuff. I remember the stems smelling so damned good. MrGreengenes told me they were from the old Mowie Wowie.

Yes CC, that is what Reeferman said in a video on Pot-TV where he took Marc Emeroid through all his different greenhouses. He had one greenhouse full of CBll's that were over 15' tall!! It was something to see for sure. As he was showing ME the plants, you could here Reef tell him that the mother was on original landrace Maui Wowie that was selected because of it's full-on cherry flavor and smell.

I was lucky enough to be selected as a taste tester by Organic Hydro who grew the CBll hydroponically. He had two phenos. One was a sativa pheno that was very fruity tasting with a strong tropical fruit bouquet. The other was an indica dom pheno that smelled very pissy (smelled like urine). My favorite was the sativa pheno but the indica pheno has a knock out high. Sadly, IMHO, neither one smelled or tasted like cherries to me but I will say that the herb was absolutely fantastic. Since then, I have wanted to grow the CBll for myself. It would definitely be a keeper in any garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts