What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saudi Dissident Disappears in Saudi Consulate Istanbul

St. Phatty

Toady in the news, there was something about the Saudi's dissolving the body in acid.

I wonder if they watched the relevant episodes from Breaking Bad, The Closer, and Sons of Anarchy. All 3 shows had scenes that revolved around the Acid concept.

Is there an Emoticon for that ?

Breaking Bad's was the funniest. Milked it for real Dark Humor.

Were the Saudi's smart enough to use a Plastic Tub ?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

i wish you would criticize details of the article or video rather then just attacking the organization based on what some other website tells you? you might well be right about zerohedge, but this report is not reporting anything that isn't being reported elsewhere too. fact is, MBS's chief rival for the crown prince ship has come back from exile. interpreting this to mean something more is happening, isn't a far shot. thats how the Saudi family rules, if one member screws up too badly, he gets sacrificed and someone else is promoted. the crown prince has gathered an unrivaled amount of governmental power in his hands, so it won't be as easy to depose him as it might be normally, but certainly there are factions of the al Saud family who don't like what he has been doing.

Toady in the news, there was something about the Saudi's dissolving the body in acid.

I wonder if they watched the relevant episodes from Breaking Bad, The Closer, and Sons of Anarchy. All 3 shows had scenes that revolved around the Acid concept.

Is there an Emoticon for that ?

Breaking Bad's was the funniest. Milked it for real Dark Humor.

Were the Saudi's smart enough to use a Plastic Tub ?

was wondering when that would be mentioned, this whole thing has been sounding like a tarantino movie from the beginning. chopping up bodies while jamming to music, now dissolving bodies. and still no real evidence has been presented. all just claims and counter claims. now Erdogan is saying they strangled him the moment he came in the door. so what is it, did they torture him and have him speak with mbs by phone before killing him accidentally, or this new version? something must have happened, but what that something was, is still conjecture imo, at least till we see the video, or they find his body parts, or something. if they were smart enough to dissolve him in acid, why were they so dumb to kill him inside their own consulate? this seems totally stupid, while the acid is a smart move, it also explains the bone saw, much easier to move a small barrel of acid around then a huge tub, hence saw up the body and throw the pieces in bit by bit. but still, why do this at the consulate thats such a target of the intelligence services of the host nation.

beta

Veteran
i wish you would criticize details of the article or video rather then just attacking the organization based on what some other website tells you? you might well be right about zerohedge, but this report is not reporting anything that isn't being reported elsewhere too.

If it's a legitimate news story it would be reported on by legitimate news sources, not blogs known exclusively for pushing conspiracy theories. If it's being reported elsewhere, you should share those legitimate sources instead of ZeroHedge trash.

St. Phatty

oh-15-blue.gif

585283.gif

You can get both the blue plastic barrel, and the hand truck customized for moving barrels, from Global Industrial.

It would weigh about 8 pounds a gallon. 45 gallons, 360 pounds for the cargo.

As Mastercard says,

Dead Body FREE
Hand Truck $60
Blue Barrel $50

Getting Rid of an Annoying Journalist PRICELESS.

Of course there is the cost of the acid and the protective gear. HCL is about $7 a gallon.

St. Phatty

The Shah of Iran had Savak to keep dissidents in line.

But then the Shah was over-thrown around 1979.

Where did the Savak employees go ?

Well, Saudi Arabia could sure have used them.

As could Israel, who was always eager to put a Muslim face on their own Terror activities.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Shah was a Zionist Tool ... They were going to Build a Oil Pipeline from Iran to Israel ...

I got this from Google...

The pipeline was built in 1968. Iran halted use of the pipeline after Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was overthrown in the Iranian Islamic Revolution of 1979. ... The pipeline is owned and operated by the Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company (EAPC) which also operates several other oil pipelines in Israel.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Israel just wants all of the ME for itself ....its insane since 1947/48 how much Drama people of this region and the world have suffered because of the Implement of the Balfour Declaration

St. Phatty

Israel just wants all of the ME for itself ....its insane since 1947/48 how much Drama people of this region and the world have suffered because of the Implement of the Balfour Declaration

Hence the Need for, Gentile Group Self-Defense.

Most of the Muslims are our Allies.

I don't count the Saudi's & their idiot prince friends as Muslims, just country club wannabe's.

Badfishy1

If it's a legitimate news story it would be reported on by legitimate news sources, not blogs known exclusively for pushing conspiracy theories. If it's being reported elsewhere, you should share those legitimate sources instead of ZeroHedge trash.

Zerohedge is far more accurate/ sources than rationalwiki... literally NEVER heard of that knock off snopes. But I’m sure Don Lemon will cover it immediately after this segment on ‘le ultra terrorist the raycisssss whiteman’

Dog Star

Veteran
Once i haved a dream i standing on a ridge of a huge bottomless pit inside desert...

so i stand and look in darkness of those abyss and a huge fear hits me in waves..
there was a lift in circular shape same as pit oppening and i sees him he raise
up coming to mine direction.. right when lift stops on a surface in mine level
i sees Satan personaly standing in the middle..

was wake up promptly and that was a dream...

now i readed this thread and somehow this dream comes again to remember
and i think to myself does those MBS and his pervert laughing face have
something in common with those Satan i sees in those dream in a desert..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - good analogy - because the face of MBS is the face of a barbaric power that is the top of a barbaric and totalitarian ideology - that rules the lives of well over a billion people - and you could say he is 'The Devil Incarnate'.....beyond justice - beyond any humanity.

Once i haved a dream i standing on a ridge of a huge bottomless pit inside desert...

so i stand and look in darkness of those abyss and a huge fear hits me in waves..
there was a lift in circular shape same as pit oppening and i sees him he raise
up coming to mine direction.. right when lift stops on a surface in mine level
i sees Satan personaly standing in the middle..

was wake up promptly and that was a dream...

now i readed this thread and somehow this dream comes again to remember
and i think to myself does those MBS and his pervert laughing face have
something in common with those Satan i sees in those dream in a desert..

Dog Star

Veteran
His laughing expression is specialy creepy.. how he was shake hands to Kashogi son
after he killed his father.. this is a criminal mind,pure example of high profile psychopat..

doesnt look he will go away easy whithouth more problems to cause..

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Zerohedge is far more accurate/ sources than rationalwiki... literally NEVER heard of that knock off snopes. But I’m sure Don Lemon will cover it immediately after this segment on ‘le ultra terrorist the raycisssss whiteman’

The fact that you still insist on misspelling racist seems pretty racist.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
A lot better than ZeroHedge, for sure.

Note that I wasn't saying it wasn't true - I said if it was true, it would be covered by legit news organizations. If a legit source is reporting on it, there's no need to spread conspiracy mongers.

G `day Beta

I watched the video , recognised it as relevant and posted it .

I trust my own judgement without doxing the uploader .

Thanks for sharin

EB .