What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saudi Dissident Disappears in Saudi Consulate Istanbul

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Muh Russia

Interpol chief goes missing in China for weeks before China claims to have him in custody for corruption but nobody has seen him in almost two months.

Maybe muh China but...

The muh Russians are trying to shove a muh Putin pawn in as the head of Interpol.

Muh sterious.....

Or muh aybe obvious.

Danielloveschoc

Yes - why would such a group be travelling with such a highly rated forensic pathologist - who happened to have a bone saw in his luggage?

Looks to me like he came equipped to go to work on Kashoggi - or how else do you explain 'Going Equipped?'....just like burglars caught with crow-bars and skeleton keys.

Holmes: So what do you think about this whole case dear chap?

Watson :....I think its a case of 'Dr Bone-Saw, in the embassy pursuing his trade old bean.

Most definitely - he was marked for dead before he even stepped in there

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Russian guy was defeated as head of interpol, based on the words of 2 corrupt oligarchs who Putin kicked out for ripping the country off and stealing what they couldn't cheat.

anyway back to Kashoogie, south front did a nice little take on Trumps statement regarding this case.

[YOUTUBEIF]lzDXH98c1GU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Tulsi Gabbard ✔@TulsiGabbard

Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”
11:01 AM - Nov 21, 2018
Go girl !

Gry

Veteran
Was suggested to me well over a year ago that Ms Gabbard would be one to keep an eye on.
Watched her name appear as the write in for VP w/ bernie in CA, two months later she was being named as a potential staff member of the current administration.

stadanko

Russian bots have been trying to prop up Tulsi for 2 years now, it hasn't worked out for her as well as it did for Trump

Brother Nature

If Russia is so all powerful and has such an ability to influence the events of large nations, why do they only target America, especially given it's waning influence globally? Surely China, India, European countries and the UK all have value to them as well? So why is it only Americans that get swayed by the great propaganda machine that is Russia?

stadanko

If Russia is so all powerful and has such an ability to influence the events of large nations, why do they only target America, especially given it's waning influence globally? Surely China, India, European countries and the UK all have value to them as well? So why is it only Americans that get swayed by the great propaganda machine that is Russia?

Russian meddling documented in 27 countries since 2004

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...documented-27-countries-since-2004/619056001/

Brother Nature

And of those 27 countries, which ones had elections swayed because of Russian interference?

Sorry if it's in the article, I can't read it cause I use ad and script blockers on my browser and it won't let me read it without signing up.

I'm also not saying that Russia doesn't interfere in other countries affairs (every 'super' power country does this), but I just don't accept the narrative that it was Russian interference that won the election for Trump, the evidence just isn't there. Plus if it were the case, the entire American system of democracy would be considered compromised. The US system of imperialism that's disguised as a democracy elected Trump, not Russian manipulation. The system needs to be changed, not the actors. I'll agree Trump is not a change that America needs, but he could very well be the catalyst to a better system for the citizens of America.

igrowone

Veteran
it makes it easier when there's a large demographic that wants to shrink the american federal government
russia sees this as a good thing
common cause makes for odd alliances

St. Phatty

So why is it only Americans that get
swayed by the great propaganda machine that is Russia?

It's all those Russian women in Miami, looking for rich husbands, who pull the strings at CNN.

Actually, my house was decorated by a Russian woman who married some American guy, then divorced him at the 5 year mark.

She decorated the mirror in one bathroom with sea-shells on the frame.

I'm still confounded by her choice in curtains. I finally decided to move them to the "way-back" (my version of an attic), where they will become habitat for blue-tailed lizards.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I really don't think that Trump was in collusion with the Saudi's in the Khashoggi hit and saw - but he sure knew what they were up to after it happened - and sort of brushed it aside - as if its acceptable for a monarch/prince - to murder those that speak out against them - maybe he has done, or has aspirations of doing the same someday? - apparently he could shoot someone in the street in New York - and no-one would say anything about it. (so Trump once stated).

Does anyone else think that Trump knew what the Saudis had planned for Khashoggi and signed off on it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/24/trump-declan-walsh-ag-sulzberger-egypt/

stadanko

I really don't think that Trump was in collusion with the Saudi's in the Khashoggi hit and saw - but he sure knew what they were up to after it happened - and sort of brushed it aside - as if its acceptable for a monarch/prince - to murder those that speak out against them - maybe he has done, or has aspirations of doing the same someday? - apparently he could shoot someone in the street in New York - and no-one would say anything about it. (so Trump once stated).

Yeah he sure acted funny after it happened, pretty much like he knew about it beforehand. Shit if he's willing to destroy the sanctity of U.S. elections and the president's roll in upholding the Constitution it's not a stretch to think he'd sign off on the idea of bone sawing a pesky critic to death.