What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real OLD SCHOOL - Cherry Oil

axle2u

TGA seeds scarlet queen made in to iso hash might be similar it's supposed to produce red hash and cherry smells

thank you,

I just did the google images trick...
poked around a bit....and found scarlet queen
very nice read up on it...

supposed to be really gooey cherry, and produce reddish color extracts
interesting and noteworthy to go into a journal for future reference

thank you folks,
keep it coming....lol

axle robo
:shark:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you,

I just did the google images trick...
poked around a bit....and found scarlet queen
very nice read up on it...

supposed to be really gooey cherry, and produce reddish color extracts
interesting and noteworthy to go into a journal for future reference

thank you folks,
keep it coming....lol

axle robo
:shark:

You may have a good chance to find cherry flavors in anything Space Queen related.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is correct.

Space Queen was known for it's cherry flavors and Sub used it in a lot of his breeding.

T.G.A.=The Green Avengers= Sub Cool and company.
Apparently he lost a lot of his mothers this past fire season so I'm not sure what he's able to reproduce.

Sub breeds for resin production but not necessarily potency due to his favor for concentrates.

Seems like a good route for you to explore.
:tiphat:

axle2u

That is correct.

Space Queen was known for it's cherry flavors and Sub used it in a lot of his breeding.

T.G.A.=The Green Avengers= Sub Cool and company.
Apparently he lost a lot of his mothers this past fire season so I'm not sure what he's able to reproduce.

Sub breeds for resin production but not necessarily potency due to his favor for concentrates.

Seems like a good route for you to explore.
:tiphat:

yes, I agree....another good route to explore

btw, there are other irons in the fire
to help bring this challenge forward,

other potential strains, cross breeding hybrids

one gentleman, remembers reading articles on cherry oil back in the late70s early 80s high times magazines....he is going to look through his stash pile to try and revive those articles (this could also be an excellent link to clues)...kudios to him for that..

and another gentleman has mentioned to me the possibility of bringing a chemist on board as well...that is exciting

so stay tuned, this IS a work of art in progress

any information and/or opinions, logical reasoning, and/or theories are most definitely welcomed here, at anytime

as one we are few, but as many we are strong...
together we can conquer the quest....and revive a lost art
of authentic cherry oil extracts...

thanks all,

-axle robot

igrowone

Veteran
reaching back into the distant past - from the Trans-High Market Quotations
hightimes may, 1976, now that's retro
a few items of interest, short on detail, that's what you had back then

Red Lebanese hash - cloth sack; good - 75-125 oz
Red Lebanese hash - light red; pungent excellent - 100-175 oz
Honey Oil - rare - 25-40 gram
Afghani Oil - sticky black; good - 25-35 gram

so no direct match with the thread's target, but the afghan oil description might be of some help

edit: much better from the december. 1976 issue

Lebanese hash oil - sweet red - 25-35 gram

could this be a direct hit?

axle2u

reaching back into the distant past - from the Trans-High Market Quotations
hightimes may, 1976, now that's retro
a few items of interest, short on detail, that's what you had back then

Red Lebanese hash - cloth sack; good - 75-125 oz
Red Lebanese hash - light red; pungent excellent - 100-175 oz
Honey Oil - rare - 25-40 gram
Afghani Oil - sticky black; good - 25-35 gram

so no direct match with the thread's target, but the afghan oil description might be of some help

edit: much better from the december. 1976 issue

Lebanese hash oil - sweet red - 25-35 gram

could this be a direct hit?

interesting....

these are price ranges....
for '76 products available on the black market...??

also lebanese hash oil, sweet red....what is that..?
is there more info on that at all....any pictures and/or hints of notable flavors/aromas ??

thank you so much for this post...

axle robot

igrowone

Veteran
interesting....

these are price ranges....
for '76 products available on the black market...??

also lebanese hash oil, sweet red....what is that..?
is there more info on that at all....any pictures and/or hints of notable flavors/aromas ??

thank you so much for this post...

axle robot

those were the prices, were pretty accurate from what i recall at the time
and it was all black market
now the sweet red lebanese hash oil, that's pretty much all the detail
these 'quotations' were in the last pages of the magazine, just text, quotes from around the world
there might be some more details yet to find, but i'm thinking this is what i remembered

axle2u

those were the prices, were pretty accurate from what i recall at the time
and it was all black market
now the sweet red lebanese hash oil, that's pretty much all the detail
these 'quotations' were in the last pages of the magazine, just text, quotes from around the world
there might be some more details yet to find, but i'm thinking this is what i remembered

thank you so much....

please let me know if you discover anything further...
awesome....thanks

-axle robot

rogerw

cherry oil

cherry oil

awesome, tell me

I had some in a vial of opiated banana hash . made me trip balls . only had it 1 time . i lived near canada and had some great hash reds black seven snake head opiated hand rubbed . all gone i never see it or have seen it in 20 yrs

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very interesting read, thanks axle for starting it! I never had a Cherry Bomb plant tested for anything, much less CBD, but in recent years I've come to suspect that it has quite a bit. The feeling of general well being and care free-ness are there, and the effects last and last. I'm always hearing about how effective CB is for some medical condition or other.

Remembering things about the Cherry Oil we had in NYC '74-'78, I remember we lived in a one room apartment on 1st street Park Slope in Brooklyn. My room mates were brother and sister, both ballet students at Alvin Ailey's school. We had a litter of American Pit Bull Terrier puppies in the closet and would take them on walks in Prospect Park. No one recognized a 'pitbull' on the streets in those days. By the mid 80's it was practically the breed of choice in the city. Our 'dealer' was the guy we sublet the apartment from. The interesting thing is, I'm pretty sure he was making regular trips to the middle east for spiritual reasons. In fact, that's why we were subletting his place. I was growing flower in the closet (when the puppies moved out) all the time in those days too. My product was already quite good(in those days 'homegrown' was considered bad), so we traded flowers for oil.

Anyway, I'm still in touch with the dancers so I when I talk to them I'll ask if my memories are anywhere near intact!

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had both the blond and red Leb back in the 70's, ok stuff, nothing like the 'Ghani.

Anyway, here's a reference to 'red oil.' It was probably red because Adams didn't clean up the concentrate enough before fractional distillation, and got red instead of mellow yellow due to the pigments being burned, just my two cents.

The attachment is from page seven of The Psychedelic Guide to Preparation of the Eucharist which I posted up in this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333078&highlight=psychedelic+guide

Attachments

• guide15.jpg
    guide15.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 49

axle2u

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Very interesting read, thanks axle for starting it! I never had a Cherry Bomb plant tested for anything, much less CBD, but in recent years I've come to suspect that it has quite a bit. The feeling of general well being and care free-ness are there, and the effects last and last. I'm always hearing about how effective CB is for some medical condition or other.

Remembering things about the Cherry Oil we had in NYC '74-'78, I remember we lived in a one room apartment on 1st street Park Slope in Brooklyn. My room mates were brother and sister, both ballet students at Alvin Ailey's school. We had a litter of American Pit Bull Terrier puppies in the closet and would take them on walks in Prospect Park. No one recognized a 'pitbull' on the streets in those days. By the mid 80's it was practically the breed of choice in the city. Our 'dealer' was the guy we sublet the apartment from. The interesting thing is, I'm pretty sure he was making regular trips to the middle east for spiritual reasons. In fact, that's why we were subletting his place. I was growing flower in the closet (when the puppies moved out) all the time in those days too. My product was already quite good(in those days 'homegrown' was considered bad), so we traded flowers for oil.

Anyway, I'm still in touch with the dancers so I when I talk to them I'll ask if my memories are anywhere near intact!

haha...good read mr g.

spiritual reasons....awesome

I don't know why....
but if he was out that way I thinking Katmandu....ahaha
well, if he had the resources to just travel out that far,
why the hell not go to Katmandu...I would, hell ya.....lol
so did the BEATLES, I can image them sitting around a hash den
writing more mystical lyrics....am I righ or am I wrong....lol

pit bulls now that is interesting...years ago I had a boxer (bitch)
I named her ROXY....I thought that was a great tough female name for a dog built like a brick shit house...lol

closet grower, midnight toker.....
(should be a name of a song)....lol

I am looking forward to your cherry bomb, I only have 2 healthy females currently growing, but I plan on trying to generate some clones. From flower straight to extract, for sampling

Ive already begun the cloning experiment with the only surviving male....plan is to always have a young male around, if I can swing it that way....while still growing females...I know its risky, but im gonna try that route for now...

mr g....can you remember that smell of authentic cherry oil ?

I am still researching, trying to source appropriate material selections, for enhanced extract, I have a few selections in mind
however the strains are so rare, I have no choice but to wait for a grow, to make any conclusions. That means hunting down the seeds, wait for them to arrive, wait for them to germinate, wait for them to grow, wait for them to flower.....then extract process.
Its going to be literally months, before I might be able to reincarnate real cherry oil....the way it was manufactured in the 70s. "The real deal"

this being said, I am determined....
this is a vision I have, and it may be a bucket list item, but who cares, who says you have to wait until bucket list time....ahaha

ball in your court, mr g.

axle A. robot
:rtfo:

axle2u

I had both the blond and red Leb back in the 70's, ok stuff, nothing like the 'Ghani.

Anyway, here's a reference to 'red oil.' It was probably red because Adams didn't clean up the concentrate enough before fractional distillation, and got red instead of mellow yellow due to the pigments being burned, just my two cents.

The attachment is from page seven of The Psychedelic Guide to Preparation of the Eucharist which I posted up in this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333078&highlight=psychedelic+guide

hey there skyhi,

thanks so much for that page 11, buddy...

keep it coming folks, 2 red oil recipes so far,
the more the better....ahaha

we are getting there, slowly but surely
right on....keep on trucking....lol

axle A. robot

axle2u

awesome, tell me

I had some in a vial of opiated banana hash . made me trip balls . only had it 1 time . i lived near canada and had some great hash reds black seven snake head opiated hand rubbed . all gone i never see it or have seen it in 20 yrs

good read...

I know it bites when something good,
just disappears off the face of the earth....lol

-axle A. robot

axle2u

has anybody been on, or a member of...thc farmer...boyz ?

ive been on there few months ago,
and came across another red oil recipe...that also states "hint of cherry flavor"
but has an in-depth recipe...I remember bits of it...wished I would have saved the link
but didn't think of it at the time

the recipe calls for measuring the ph of the extract...
tweaking it with acid, and also using sodium bicarbonate or a baking soda kinda deal
to align the acid....something like that, to turn the extract red...

for some reason I have some login issues
and cant manage to retrace my search there, to retrieve said recipe

so if anyone has access there and you got a few moments
give it a whirl, and see if you can pull it up...

let us know

thanks so much

axle R. robot...

St. Phatty

good read...

I know it bites when something good,
just disappears off the face of the earth....lol

-axle A. robot

Not completely disappears.

I don't know about the banana part, but the part the banana was added to is still around.

It upsets the US gov if you grow it. Last I read about a copacetic grow, they hit the guy with a fine of $180 Million for 1 acre ($4000 per square foot.)

The "Danish Flag" version of the species is not usually regulated, because the flower bulb is considered to have low quantities of opiates.

Other versions - that are medically useful and also upset the gov - seeds can be bought from specialty breeders.

axle2u

well hello again everyone

id like to wish you all a happy new year
may this year be one of the best for you....

also, im still very much in pursuit of authentic old school cherry oil
if there is any new information out there...and/or theories...lets have it
lol...

2019 already eh....only 8 yrs to go to pension cheque
ahaha....

-axle robot