What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coba

Veteran
DP in the house!

awe man this rain this year was horrible. It rained in my neck seemed like for the entire two months of Aug and Sept. Mold resistance was definitely being tested to the max on the outside flowers.

good to see you posting.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
fuck me...friday night,im still working...im ganja less,and the misses is on shark week...aye aye aye..shaping up to be a GREAT weekend... :hide:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
TT filling out the 3x3 tent nicely......last run she was happy with my standard Jacks/Cal-Nit regime.....this time I am having to supplement Cal-Mag in addition. Keeping the EC low @ 1.0 though

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bucketswithsoil

whats going on FLA fam...guess we might be in for.a.front after this weekend,guess its gonna.really start blowing come sunday night...
you guys enjoy and have a safe.weekend... :tiphat:

good.weekend.to mix up.some.soil, and re pot a few.. :friends:

Anyone care for some Space Fudge? Just finished making it, and as usual from baking, I'm baked from the oil getting on my hands when I squeeze the cheesecloth. Cheers.

picture.php

bucketswithsoil

maybe my clonex has took a turn for the worse....
fuckin clones sticking straight up,no wilting or nothing...but damn those fuckers wont pop any legs...before i could just grab the stem and pull them straight up to get a feel how good they were in there...but lately they just fucking pull/slip right out of the peat pellets..
so cut a few others,trashed the peat pellets,got some rooting powder,and cut 6more and got them sitting in little tiny cups of moist/wet perlite..i sure hope this works...woukd hate to have to fucking reVeg this girl,so i can keep her around,if these fucking clones dont take..i dont know what gives....i would do the clonex,peat pellet,dome it...and USUALLY KILL IT,..ALWAYS...
clonex aint no good or i guess me moms might of not been in the best of shapes...but damn,the cuts and plants arent in that BAD OF SHAPE...i dont know what the fuck gives.....im going fishing tomorrow,FUCK IT... :whiteflag: :mad: :wallbash: :bashhead:

B

blue_tick

buckets just a suggestion. i use vita grow as it a louse the stem to absorb more of the goods in the stem. i can watch the fluid being taken in by the stem like alcohol does on a wick. i use 2 ml grow and bloom per gallon (general hydroponics) of water in my home made cloner and in 7 -10 days i have roots starting to dangle.

hope they work out for buckets

peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buckets - might I suggest you try a few foliar feedings with 1/6 strength veg nutes to help sustain them while they try to root.

dank.Frank

bucketswithsoil

Buckets - might I suggest you try a few foliar feedings with 1/6 strength veg nutes to help sustain them while they try to root.

dank.Frank

will do buddy gonna hack off a few more and dome them,useing peat pellets..gotta a different rooting hormone i wanna use...see if that helps.. thks for the tip my man.. :tiphat:

Floridian

Veteran
Bucket I used clonex for years home depot or walmart has rooting powdwer that just blows clonex,Olivias and every thing else I've tried away its 5 bucks bucks a bottle it must have the chemical butryc 3.Something like that.Both stores carry it

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
it took me longer than usely to root ,TTI,WIFI6,FAR, But i got atleast 1FAR rooted,2 WIFI6 rooted ,& atleast 6 TT1 rooted:woohoo:
the Bubba, LT?#3&#4 AN emdog were allready rooted when i got them.
ill try an get a pic:tiphat:

bucketswithsoil

You better get one of those stardawgs to root boss. Countin on ya :)

shit my man,those things took a turn for the worse...buddy said he would send me a rooted one, so im on stand by for the moment...ya know i got cha when times right....

Bucket I used clonex for years home depot or walmart has rooting powdwer that just blows clonex,Olivias and every thing else I've tried away its 5 bucks bucks a bottle it must have the chemical butryc 3.Something like that.Both stores carry it

HaaHa,funny you say that,cause i actually purchased some of that shit yesterday, so thats what the ones in the perlite have...as well as took another round with the peat pellets useing the powder...so now we sit and.watch and.wait..fingers crossed...

on another note..a ways back cloned this "og x bx" Og Rascal(real ganja)
think i might of taken like 6-8of em..and as usually MOST didnt take,BUT ill be damned if one didnt FINALLY TAKE...actually see a wisker pokeing out,almost.forgot what that was looking like...
new batch with the peat..

that single "og x bx"....

gh0st9

Veteran

Shitty shot I took the other day while deleafing room 2. 10x10 room 12 plants all laced up with trellising... who needs aisles when you got midgets working for ya? 6ft canopy double trellised... Starting to fill in now thankfully, was worried I'd have to wrangle more trellis on top

All glue in this shot... Have some other cuts testing out in the corner not pictured...

Some of the lower leaves got a lil burnt up right before they got trained and flipped, due to my crazy dayjob schedule not allowing me to fill up rez for damn near a week, and letting coco get bone dry... Bounced back within a week and we started rolling em out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts