What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for keeping up nordman, whodatis!

room is chugging along, i've been very lightly plucking fan leaves and sucker nodes at the bottom of plants, canopy is easily 2.5 or 3 feet deep tho, and lights are no more than 18" from canopy.

transplanted all the seedlings into 1gals and all the "keeper clones" into 3 gals.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
View Image
^^ cornbread stretching out in the back of this picture, and a couple jennys kush plants in the center/front of the pic, where you can actually see the trellis net still. :biggrin: week 2 ish

View Image
^ seedlings, back right are the sour bubble looking hella indica already, left tray is all the alpha kronik gear, these are directly underneath the 315w Ceramic Metal Halide now in veg

View Image
Gorilla Glue #4 mom, ready for cloning again.

for some reason the buddah's sis did not stretch at all this round, maybe because lights were right down on them (18" or so) or because of the rockwool media.... not sure, but definitely odd.

on the other hand, the organic side of the room has entirely engulfed the trellis net, it's hardly visible, and i've begun bending branches down back underneath the net; atho there is not always room, the plants are a tad cramped, and im hoping the center plants don't get crowded out, because i originally arranged the smallest plants in the center row on the table.

probably will start de-leafing gradually next week sometime (week 3ish)

Looking pretty healthy up in here. Nice job as always Avi. What those flowering girls in, organics?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking pretty healthy up in here. Nice job as always Avi. What those flowering girls in, organics?

whats pictured above is all in organics, yes.
altho
i do have the rockwool side, a bunch of buddah's sister in cubes on trays with drip lines feeding botanicare pure blend pro with calmag & silica

organics got a shot of high N guano tea, cytoplus, alfafla meal, and floralicious brewed for 24 hours and some espom salts...
organics dripline is feeding 1 time every weekday for 2 minutes plain water.

also i cleared out all the alphakronik genetics seedlings from the room, they have gone back from whence they came ( i was just popping them and establishing them for a pal)

popped another tray of seeds: Rare Dankness OX, CBD Crew CBD Yummy, Bodhi "golden triangle" (triangle kush x appalachia), Bodhi "kindness" (afwreck x snow lotus), and Nordmans Twista x Bubblegum (some will be used for the yogurt cup grow contest, probably)

next tray of seeds will include seafour's Gorilla Glue #4 x flo-scout (flo x girl scout cookies forum) which im particularly excited about.....

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the 315 in veg filled with plants in fresh containers....
picture.php

gorilla glue mom on the bucket stand ^^^

the seedlings are loving it:
picture.php

the 860w CMH in vert is doing great, i def over-crowded this vert donut....
picture.php

budset still happening in the tables...
picture.php

and here is a backside pic of the 2 SUPER stretchy Rare Dankness Cornbread (pheno "#2")
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next tray of seeds is "ashratu" Gorilla Glue x "floscout" (flo x girlscout cookies), "gobsmack" Gorilla Glue x Goblin Girl (minions of the dark strain), Ravnus (minions of the dark, also) Dynasty seeds SSH f4
got one twista x bubbblegum popping it's head above the ground in the jiffy peat pots, more coming im sure.

flowering is still stretching apparently, I had to raise the lights again.
starting to have a lil bit of yellowing inner and under growth in the flowering room, just on a couple plants in the hallway between trays, look like mag deficiency, yellowing between veins, veins stay green usually. no sign of Ca def. top coated very lightly one plant with epsom salts and watered them in... have been feeding teas of high(ish) N guano, alfalfa meal, EarthWormCastings. and watering in floralicious and cytoplus. these teas and hand waterings are in addition to one minute of feeding each day via driplines of plain h20, let sit out 24+ hours.

Still feel like im tiptoe-ing thru flowering, hoping my soil teas keep the ladies happy, once again thinking in could have use larger containers of soil for my plants, they have really grown alot in the 6 weeks since transplanting, and i worry about my soil content, mixing a new soil amendment mix soon so I will re-evaluate based according on this run and the last one.

I wanted to make a thread in organic section, still haven't tho...
:blowbubbles:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Good luck bro... I wanna see how Ashratu and Gobsmack do for ya... a few glue crosses have had some herm issues so far... you're gonna flower out my seeds before I get a chance to.. LOL

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
glad to be messing with the Glue crosses AND the minions strains, finally got that ravnus going and holding onto the overlord seeds and few seeds of the khalisi.

:thank you:
:dance013:
:ying:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

soil side canopy ^^

picture.php

^^ rockwool canopy

picture.php

^^ room canopy, rockwool foreground, organic soil background.

picture.php

^las vegas bubba kush
it's got that "flat top" bud structure...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, the room was built out and all plants put into it at the same time, transplanted and put directly into the room (except the plants around the vert bulb came in one week later) at the same time, all were vegged a couple weeks then flipped all together, day one of flowering (after thee black out period) was july 23rd

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad News

Bad News

Earlier this week I was visited by my local police (due to a neighborhood issue surrounding parking, very bad luck basically). The police refused to honor any extended plant count medical paperwork; they cut my garden back to 12 plants in veg and 12 plants in flower (3 in veg & 3 in flower for each "resident" of the house). They did not care at all about my extended plant counts via doctors recommendations on medical paper work for me & my patients.... (present or past, I have all my caregiving history paperwork, showing 4+ years of extended plant counts for me & my patients). They gave me a summons to municipal court, will most likely receive some fines and a misdemeanor or 2....

So... it looks like my caregiving and growing must be put on hold for a little while. I'll be pursuing other avenues for working in gardens such as consulting and perhaps even getting badged and working in the industry.

I can't thank ICmag enough for all the good vibes and shared knowledge and experience, I'll still be lurking on here, and sharing pics of the plants/strains I was able to keep.
what got kept? in veg: Gorilla glue#4 mom, canna-tsu mom, harlequin mom, otto#1 mom, twista mom, (very) small Girl Scout Cookies mom, Flo x Girl Scout cookies dad, one sour bubble from seed, one blue moon rocks from seed, and one khalisi from seed
in flower: cornbread, jenny's kush, chunky Diesel, flo og, and a few more of the largest plants, mostly around the vertical 860 CMH raw bulb
basically i kept the plants from strains that I am responsible for testing and reporting on the results from, the RD testers & the Khalisi tester, I kept all the CBD plants (except for R4, let it go.... sadly).

I'm really heartbroken over the loss of this garden, I was very hopefull and optimistic about the results from it in both yield AND quality... I really had a good feeling about this crop.... I was wrong.

picture.php

^ all gone

picture.php

^ fucked

picture.php

^ what is left in veg....

picture.php

^ rare dankness gear still going, jennies in the front, tall cornbreads in the back.

picture.php

^ plants that endured around the 860w Ceramic Metal Halide

I'll still be around here on ICmag, lurking, learning, sharing, encouraging & still posting.... nothing but love for the mag and it's members.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Avi...Thats so sad...

Did they let you keep what you wanted? seems like it.

Atleast its not all gone and you are introuble!

just a year ago and this would of turned out different

Sorry for your loss and respect for your professionalism to keep the testers and not be selfish and keep what you like best.

Did you chop or they chop the plants? Doesn't look like they messed it all up. just such a waste :cry:

Here to help if I can :wave:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
fuck bro thats shitty... when you get back up whatever I got is yours. you know where to get hold of me.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thumbs fucking down! So sad to see all those shitty pictures! How the hell did they get in the house to see anything anyhow? I guess it doesn't matter at this point.

when you get back up whatever I got is yours. you know where to get hold of me.

Gotta echo what seafour said.

RicoT

Fuck, such a shame.. And so abrupt. I was lurking to see how the CMH donut did.
Best wishes with any and all future endeavors Avi.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thanks:
I appreciate the support y'all.

if u read my posts u will know more or less exactly where my stomping grounds are in Colorado.

they had a warrant, got in easy, i wasn't there when they knocked
but returned when i got the call from roommates, and ya, i cut my shit down myself

looks like i'll be finishing out the cornbread, jenny's kush and a couple buddah's sister plants under the 315w ceramic metal halide (different location of course)along with those I will keep canna-tsu, glue, twista, pura vida, anda couple others in veg.

Last edited: