What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:round one of cleaning done...a bunch of plant saucers and clone tray/domes scrubbed...still have a stack of pots to get to and a couple of 2x3 trays...and a couple of 2x4 trays...and the led room....and a couple of tents to clean...and vacuum the workshop after i empty a bunch more pots...and still need to make a grow store run....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: :toohot: grow store run done...almost forgot how heavy a bale of medium is when hauling one with a bike...on to the next task...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: calling that a day...aside from a little trimming...a day of 60's...not temp,but 60 odd pounds of medium hauled,60 odd plant saucers,and 60 odd #5 pots washed...

IMG_20230509_181348551.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...day two of the great cleaning continues...three trays,two tents,the led room on the menu today...plus pruning plants and taking cuts of the plants going into flower,and spraying them...and sticking cuttings in rr's...and a grocery run...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: nice! got the guy at the fancy pulley place to agree to sell me a mixed color set so two bikes get a bling upgrade! all it took was mentioning the absurd amount of money i've already spent there!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:down to the point where there's maybe 10 more pots to wash...and like 20 or so bamboo stakes to clean...
first i need to make a grocery run,then back to the grind...