What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdering cops police station is torched

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i know this is an emotional subject but we still have to follow the speakers corrner rules, no insulting fellow members personally. insult their opinion if you like but not the member.

mexweed

Veteran
so obviously what happened was wrong, and the government knows people feel this way because of history and the way opinions and news stories get spread through social media

what if the protesters didn't have an audience, what if there was no news coverage, what if the police didn't show up to stand in front of them to make for dramatic images

would they still be there holding signs and shouting into open space?

the police and media basically enable the protesters, the things that carried out the action they are protesting and that brought them the information that incited them to protest are enabling their egos, how many would be there if they couldn't gain social media clout for getting tear gassed

it is a self contained, self sufficient method of control

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In no way was he resisting arrest. He was resisting death. Let someone choke you out and see if you don't fight it.

med4u

Veteran
resisting arrest? what, while in hand cuffs laying on the floor? how can he resist arrest when he is prone and hand cuffed? i don't get this at all, did his little finger move in a threatening way? or maybe the piss was a bioweapon eh?

the police statement asserted he refused to enter the squad car...stiffened up and dropped to the ground....this is resisting arrest...since they were trying to secure his legs a safe assumption is that he was using his legs for battery or futher resistance only adding to the amount of force needed by law enforcement

if this is the case and the officer affords a sharp lawyer....he may even have charges dropped
despite any amount of rioting and looting

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I apologize for hurdin yer lil feelers there Adolf...

just wow! i don't know who this is directed at, but it was me that deleted your post. we will not tolerate personal insults and you know this as i went over it with you before. i don't know what it is, but you seem to have anger management problems when it comes to certain subjects, so i won't hold your inabilty to discuss without personal insults against you, but i will be deleting such comments without shedding a tear about the lost content.

ps i thought trump was adolf? now its me?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The video says it all,nearly 3 minutes with his Knee on his neck while pulse less.
This man pleading for his life,and more heartbreaking than anything else was hearing him call out for his mother.If that doesn't hit ya in ya gut.....
I dont think most of us could do that to an animal.
My heart goes out to George Floyd's family

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Divide and Conquer tactics are in full play....Hmmm divided country right b4 an election... Black people and others have been getting this treatment everyday in the USA....

The media chooses to never cover any of it except for all the recent shit that's gone down...

Everyday all over the country the Police treat Black people with Prejudice... Media and Company have an agenda ...its working out pretty well so far.... COVID 19 is so 80's atm ...adios....out with the old...in with the new new

Those Puppet masters from Tel Aviv sure know how to make Americans hate one another .. rather than be United

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When a person dies he/she sometimes pisses and shit's, If that didn't send them warning signs what would. After he had pissed his pants the murdering cop kept his knee on his neck for another 3 min. Someones passed history has nothing to do with what happened. I'm always taken back when I see people defend Leo. Leo is not your friend. They are the the powerful organized crime gang in the USA.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just wow! i don't know who this is directed at, but it was me that deleted your post. we will not tolerate personal insults and you know this as i went over it with you before. i don't know what it is, but you seem to have anger management problems when it comes to certain subjects, so i won't hold your inabilty to discuss without personal insults against you, but i will be deleting such comments without shedding a tear about the lost content.

ps i thought trump was adolf? now its me?

No genius, it wasn't you. 9/10 times I don't even look at your posts.
You don't allow personal insults? Or you selectively don't allow personal insults?
I do not have an inability to discuss without personal insults, I selectively pick out insulting, stupid, or racist posts and have zero desire to treat those people with anything other than the contempt they have expressed. Do not try to operate on my level, you are not ready. We argue, you don't keep up, and then you resort to banning me.

P.s.... I don't believe your contribution to anything puts you on the same level as Donnie no nutz or Hitler. Lol. But keep telling yourself that moderating a political shit slinging website with pictures of pot vaults you into world history!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Look at the bigger picture on this - The USA is currently the largest Empire on earth - all Empires historically have a rise and fall - China is waiting in the wings for this title - I have had discussions with Chinese people - educated Chinese people who have told my that the people of colour in the USA are one of its weak spots - because they are of a different tribe and they truly believe them to be a sub-species of humankind - that can never be fully integrated and live without animosity within your borders -I heard so much of this when I was locked up with many Chinese and Koreans in Manila years ago, and elsewhere - that all this racial disharmony can work in their favour -

- If there was to be a race war in the USA - or call it a civil war - the Chinese would find an opportunity to strike somehow - whether it be with an adapted virus that only kills those with certain racial profiles - e.g. Caucasian/Negro - or a conventional or nuclear war because China has and is building its military up to be just as capable or better than the USA's and its allies - The Russians are Chinese allies - I could go on - but I think you might see my point -

- What you all need is unity and intelligence at this time - you all need to work together instead of tearing the nation apart - leaving yourselves vulnerable to a Chinese/Russian attack/invasion -

While you are so absolutely divided amongst yourselves - with someone in the White House so controversial - that it has made the liberal/conservative divide even greater than it has ever been before - while people are trying to recover from a national pandemic - China is laughing while waiting in the wings to take that Empirical title away from you - because the people divided - will always be defeated - study how the Roman empire fell - you may be able to draw parallels from that -

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As we've witnessed recently,many have more distrust for our President than countries waiting for our fall.
I guess you could say the media is helping our adversaries.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at the bigger picture on this - The USA is currently the largest Empire on earth - all Empires historically have a rise and fall - China is waiting in the wings for this title - I have had discussions with Chinese people - educated Chinese people who have told my that the people of colour in the USA are one of its weak spots - because they are of a different tribe and they truly believe them to be a sub-species of humankind - that can never be fully integrated and live without animosity within your borders -I heard so much of this when I was locked up with many Chinese and Koreans in Manila years ago, and elsewhere - that all this racial disharmony can work in their favour -

- If there was to be a race war in the USA - or call it a civil war - the Chinese would find an opportunity to strike somehow - whether it be with an adapted virus that only kills those with certain racial profiles - e.g. Caucasian/Negro - or a conventional or nuclear war because China has and is building its military up to be just as capable or better than the USA's and its allies - The Russians are Chinese allies - I could go on - but I think you might see my point -

- What you all need is unity and intelligence at this time - you all need to work together instead of tearing the nation apart - leaving yourselves vulnerable to a Chinese/Russian attack/invasion -

While you are so absolutely divided amongst yourselves - with someone in the White House so controversial - that it has made the liberal/conservative divide even greater than it has ever been before - while people are trying to recover from a national pandemic - China is laughing while waiting in the wings to take that Empirical title away from you - because the people divided - will always be defeated - study how the Roman empire fell - you may be able to draw parallels from that -

One thing I don't think gets noted enough...and for the sake of simplicity, I will break it down in black/white terms instead of the whole of America:

It's not black vs white. It's black vs white vs black and white. And the tighty righties fukn A better understand that.

I firmly believe that it is too late for the current society and culture in America. Things have been broken down to two basic sides. When one side refuses to compromise, the system can continue, though everything gets dragged down. Inevitably, the other side starts to match the contempt and hatred. Once that happens, it's done. I believe the second side is gonna quit trying to overcome the divide. I think that's what we are seeing.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As we've witnessed recently,many have more distrust for our President than countries waiting for our fall.
I guess you could say the media is helping our adversaries.

The case could also be made that the president is helping our adversaries no?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The MSM (Main Stream Media) is fuelling all this hatred - constantly weaponizing the word 'racist' - and directing it at many who don't deserve to be so lambasted - to create even more disharmony - historically - look to who owns most of the media - and is promoting this - and why?

Throughout all history - it has not been possible for different tribes to live together for long without big troubles - look at China and how they are set up - look at Japan and Korea - they don't push for multiculturalism as the west does - we say multiculturalism is our strength - when they see it as our weakness -

- It may be too late to warn you all - and I don't know the absolute answer to all these multicultural/political problems other than knowing that a firm sense of national unity amongst you all could be your salvation - So quit fighting amongst yourselves - and stop to think about this - if only for a minute -

picture.php

One thing I don't think gets noted enough...and for the sake of simplicity, I will break it down in black/white terms instead of the whole of America:

It's not black vs white. It's black vs white vs black and white. And the tighty righties fukn A better understand that.

I firmly believe that it is too late for the current society and culture in America. Things have been broken down to two basic sides. When one side refuses to compromise, the system can continue, though everything gets dragged down. Inevitably, the other side starts to match the contempt and hatred. Once that happens, it's done. I believe the second side is gonna quit trying to overcome the divide. I think that's what we are seeing.