What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdering cops police station is torched

ElGato

Veteran
The disenfranchised loot. What we see as criminal others see as fair play. Business don’t care about them, they don’t care about business.

perhaps you don't remember but during Katrina there were Cops caught on video looting

Opportunists Loot ...they don't have to be disenfranchised

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
perhaps you don't remember but during Katrina there were Cops caught on video looting

Opportunists Loot ...they don't have to be disenfranchised

There's just as many rich thieves as poor thieves.
Some go for small goods , others go for the gusto.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I remember the riots in Baltimore in 2015 after the death of Freddie Gray who died in police custody.

Stepped-up police presence was called into the area because of residents requests over concerns about increased crime in the neighborhood.

After Freddie Gray's death a large group of rioters from the area looted the local CVS store which catered to the needs of the poor residents with very cheap prices on prescription drugs..

Residents then demanded that the police leave the neighborhood and stop bothering Black people living there, which they did.

Within 2 months residents were begging the police to return and protect them from the other residents.

The CVS pharmacy that filled the prescriptions cheaply was no longer there for the people and after investigating the riot/looting that took place, it was discovered the the looters were not ordinary citizens but rather a very large/organized drug gang from the area that stole several million dollars worth of Oxycodone from the pharmacy and peddled it on the sreets, fueling an already out-of-controll epidemic that continues unabated up to this day.:tiphat:

A

anoydas 666

needs a lamp post n rope.
picture.php

St. Phatty

Give the Rioters some Tannerite !

if there was a Gofundme page that allowed people to ship hard goods, Star Trek style, I bet they'd get a whole bunch of useful tools in support of their cause.

Obviously, none of George Floyd's neighbors have hunting rifles. Why don't they get Second Amendment Rights ?

it's in Minneapolis Missouri - I thought they were allowed to have useful weapons.

Last edited:

Gone Camping

So i just found out this was over the victim reportedly using a fake $20 bill..

The past few months have had inmates being released over Covid concerns, no doubt many with more serious convictions..

Then i hear a report this Cop and the victim knew each other, both working Security in the same bar?

I'm having a WTF moment..

Gotta wonder what Shaggy would think of all this.. ;)

St. Phatty

Agreed, 18 complaints previously with atleast 2 of them being for excessive force.

That's where Trump comes in.

He hasn't said A WORD about excessive force.

to "send a message", i would ask that funding to Rogue police departments be cut 50%. with the guys getting the ax, the guys with excessive force complaints.

the FBI is supposed to investigate Abuse of Power under Color of Authority as part of their Job.

but the FBI hasn't done their job for 20 years & probably longer.

making them another Rogue Police Department who needs to have its funding cut 50%.

their behavior would actually change if they knew the public wouldn't finance their sick make-work program.

if policing was a department store, they're only one aisle over from the police thugs who beg to arrest us Cannabis users.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
<insert eyeroll here>

always someone ELSE'S fault.
not the dead beat cop that murdered a defenseless man in broad daylight while his cronies protected him and watched him do it.

But, hey, Trumps fault. Trump is responsible for all police officers' actions.
What an ignorant stance. Childish, actually.
I suppose Obama saying this man could have been his uncle would be a better approach.
That would make everything better, right? So Obama was responsible for the cops in Baltimore? Ferguson? Of course he wasn't. And, nothing he said has made any of those situations better. In fact, he made them worse, because, in the case of Ferguson, "Hands up, don't shoot" turned out to be a farce, but, he and Mr Holder took those words and ran with 'em. Just because some fake news SAID thats what that poor fellah said when being confronted by cops. (which, as we now know, turned out to be false.)

The petty crap concerning the Mango Mussolini is nauseating. Its embarrassing.

get over yourselves. everything wrong in this world ISNT Trumps' fault.

murdering, racist cops included.

racist, heavy handed, unequal justice is the problem with many police forces. and no president is responsible for it, because, like it or not, institutional racism has been a part of this country since our inception. (for those with TDS that means LONG before Trump)

Lets focus on the REAL problem, with is police brutality. Namely, against peoples of color.
No, it isn't ALL cops, but, 1 death of a subdued and defenseless suspect is one to many...…..and this is getting out of hand, because, that number is waaaay higher than one.

"....Burnin' and-a lootin' tonight!"
-Robert Nesta Marley

-cap

St. Phatty

<insert eyeroll here>

always someone ELSE'S fault.
not the dead beat cop that murdered a defenseless man in broad daylight while his cronies protected him and watched him do it.

But, hey, Trumps fault. Trump is responsible for all police officers' actions.

so you are agreeing with the obvious, that "it takes a Village" - good or bad.

Officer Chauvin could only do what he did because of the culture/village he was surrounded by.

if you want to pretend Trump is not part of that village, after 3 years of being in office, well OK.

They just moved a BIG TANK OF GASOLINE next to the rioters
in the form of the National Guard,

500 mostly naive young men wearing troop uniforms.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/national-guard-minneapolis/story?id=70953206

it just does not seem like something that will end well.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Protesters all across the country, that cop should be charged with in sighting a riot all across the country. The looters should go home and the the cops should go to jail, but we would have to be civilized for that to happen...

Green Squall

Little bitch looks like he's about to cry. Lost everything - job - family - future...Fuck him. Hope he gets what he deserves in the clink.

397d8f24651d42f6b53da4841b7680ce_md.jpg

'Boogieman'

Unfortunately, they will put him in the pc block. Now if he gets violent in the pc block then he risks the chance of going to general population. The AB would probably extort him until he can't pay then let the other gangs kill him.

White Beard

Chauvin hasn’t lost anything yet: not the first street execution he’s been part of - and never any action to discipline him. “Training” is not this guy’s problem - he knows exactly what he’s doing, and why...and so do the people in the department who protect him.

Institutional racism: exhibit A

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we should all focus more on the fact that there was looting going on. That's the real problem with this situation. If they would just stop with that subhuman shit, they wouldn't have to worry about cops killing them in the streets, in their homes.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately, they will put him in the pc block. Now if he gets violent in the pc block then he risks the chance of going to general population. The AB would probably extort him until he can't pay then let the other gangs kill him.

Wouldn't this guy be a bit of a hero for the AB?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I don't know - but I would think that the fact he was a cop - would over ride the fact that he murdered the poor guy - so he would be a potential target for any crim wanting kudos -

picture.php

CaptainDankness

I highly doubt the Aryan Brotherhood is going to go to war with the blacks over a cop.

Sure they are pretty tough, but they are outnumbered, probably at least 5 to 1 in most prisons. They also have to be somewhat respectful to the big black boys in prison. The Brotherhood is only a thing because of how badly white people are outnumbered. Sure the blacks ain't trying to walk all over them, but they ain't trying to protect a cop.

I'm expecting this cop to go out like Whitey Bulger. Lol, beaten so badly, they don't know whether his eye was gouged out or they crushed his skull that badly. He was just a rat, not a dirty cop. :biggrin: