What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdering cops police station is torched

CaptainDankness

so you are agreeing with the obvious, that "it takes a Village" - good or bad.

Officer Chauvin could only do what he did because of the culture/village he was surrounded by.

if you want to pretend Trump is not part of that village, after 3 years of being in office, well OK.

They just moved a BIG TANK OF GASOLINE next to the rioters
in the form of the National Guard,

500 mostly naive young men wearing troop uniforms.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/national-guard-minneapolis/story?id=70953206

it just does not seem like something that will end well.
Yeah, I imagine if they actually shoot looters like Trump is talking, there will be people killing cops all around the country. Sure they won't take on the military head on, but they will go Afghani on them. Lol

Really might just see a Civil War if Trump orders them to shoot looters. The left has been trying to overthrow him for the last 3 years. Lol

I'm just glad I live in the mountains where I can watch it all on TV. :lurk:

Sunshineinabag

Unfortunately, they will put him in the pc block. Now if he gets violent in the pc block then he risks the chance of going to general population. The AB would probably extort him until he can't pay then let the other gangs kill him.

It ain't hard to spend commissary to send a cat to PC to handle it....been happening for quite awhile quietly

med4u

Veteran
Dont rush to judgement yet....in a court of law judgement is based on facts not emotions

Minneapolis police training allows for the use of neck restraint for resisting arrest....also there is this
an autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death. The exam concluded that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont rush to judgement yet....in a court of law judgement is based on facts not emotions

Minneapolis police training allows for the use of neck restraint for resisting arrest....also there is this
an autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death. The exam concluded that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death

Autopsy indicted there was nothing that indicted he was or wasn't strangulated(undetermined). It shouldn't matter , the actions of those dirtbags killed him.

Dr. Michael Baden will conduct a separate, independent autopsy.

med4u

Veteran
Autopsy indicted there was nothing that indicted he was or wasn't strangulated(undetermined). It shouldn't matter , the actions of those dirtbags killed him.

Dr. Michael Baden will conduct a separate, independent autopsy.

third degree murder while attempting an arrest, even if found guilty will result maybe 10yrs
probably less with a clean record
and he will be released in 5

the original autopsy will be hard to negate with medical records affirming a pre existing health condition

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

i agree, we shouldn't rush to judgment, but the more video comes out the more it looks like the cops were power tripping pos and when he collapsed after already being handcuffed they treated it as a fake collaps and decided that handcuffs in a prone position was not enough he needed to have a knee on his neck too till he pissed himself and had a heart attack. but even the sound of the pee coming out didnt make the officer move his knee off the victims neck. the store keeper said he wasn't even sure if he knew he had paid with a fake 20. so yeah, in the end the cops caused his death by being assholes, like they are 90% of the time when you interact with them in any way. arrogant looking down at you and generally tripping on their power. if you don't get on your knees and suck cock metaphorically they will make you pay, any way they can.

sadly the possition of policeman is not natural to humans and most are not equipted to keep their feet on the ground once given a taste of that power. they feel they are more important and valuable then any other citizen, they are tought to send as many bodies to the morgue as it takes as long as they are never in any even scary situation. i just don't see it as a racist problem, i see it as a cop problem. the statistics speak their own language on this issue. not saying that there is no racist cops, just saying there is something inherently problematic with giving one human so much power over other humans.

cops should be highly paid to be inteligent thoughtful and fair above all. they should be trained not to abuse their power and they should be checked endlessly for how they interact with the public. probaly you should have the cops recruited from the actual people they are to patrol. the public needs to know that cops are on their side, not just looking for any excuse to fuck with people for bs and then escalating the bs if someone isn't bowing down quick enough. lastly they need to be held to the same standards as everyone else, no more of these special exemptions from the law for being a cop. also they should have body cameras on 100%, no on and off buttons. if you are on duty you have it on, if not on duty don't fuck with people. make it illegal to have any interactions with citizens without the camera, also make it illegal for them to lie. thats just the start.

h.h.

Veteran
No longer quite
Not like it was before
They went to a riot
And found a civil war

St. Phatty

at this point debating Codes etc. doesn't matter.

that's what you do in a nation with the Rule of Law.

the US might have a Pretend Rule of Law, but the combined Floyd & Arbery incidents pretty much pulled back the curtain on that one.

Minneapolis & Missouri have little choice if they want to avoid the 1992 LA Riots x10 or x100.

They have to prosecute & incarcerate Mr. Chauvin and let him meet his eventual fate in prison.

Or they are admitting, no matter what they say, that "Equal Justice" etc. are the emptiest of phrases - in the US.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.......Lets focus on the REAL problem, with is police brutality. Namely, against peoples of color.

....... one thing I've noticed about most of these victims is that they all have a long history of petty crimes, they're not smart enough not to get caught, they've all just made a decision to start over and turn they're lives around and most importantly they all resist arrest and mouth off to the cops.

The resisting arrest thing requires an escalation of force from the cops if order is to be maintained.

Do cops go too far sometimes YES, but don't think it's limited to white cops 'cause it's not.

I say the real problem is a large group of people unable to work within the system and earn a living because of various 'issues' who need 'help' and support.

........ and blaming the problem on 'systemic racism' is just too easy, a simplistic cop-out 'cause there's just as much ingrained systemic racism within Black culture as White culture.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
........ in reality it was his bad decision to pass that bad $20 that led to his death!:tiphat:

what if he didnt realize it was a fake? did he have more fake bills? did he have a printing press at home? did he deserve to be publically killed for passing a fake 20? what if he was passing on a bill he just gotten in change? police need to assume the best, not always start out thinking the worst of everyone they talk to or interact with. you are supposed to be assumed as inocent till a jurry declares you guilty. police are not supposed to be punishers and executioners btw.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No need - its good to debate over the topic - and it helps the debate if those participating have differing opinions - and are putting their opinions across in an adult and civil fashion - which it looks like to me -

Hey now do I need to come in here and be the voice of reason :biggrin:

med4u

Veteran
........ in reality it was his bad decision to pass that bad $20 that led to his death!:tiphat:

agreed committing a federal felony and resisting an arrest is not conducive to a peaceful outcome....full stop
tragic? indeed but 100% avoidable from the perpetrator

he should have been applying for food stamps,stimulus funds and unemployment....let the feds print it

:tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...you are supposed to be assumed as inocent till a jurry declares you guilty.

.... of course, but considering his extensive past record, what are the odds of him actually being 'innocent'?

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

George got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time after a lifetime of not getting caught alla the many other times he did shaddy stuff.

..... he was playing the odds and karma caught up to him, high on drugs and passing a bad $20 all for a pack of cigarettes.

Sad all around no matter how you slice it!:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry but this makes me emotional to be honest. it would be just as easy justifying a weed smokers death the same way, if thats to be the measuring stick. oh he decided to walk around with weed, so it's his own bad decisions that lead to his death? not reasonable imo.

not all cases are the same either, but this one is pretty clear cut. you do not need to keep strangeling someone lieing on the floor in hand cuffs. no possible justification for that.

like i said, what if he was inocent? what if he got passed the fake without realizing it? thats why we have judges to punish, because you need to proove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That false info. The store owner said he wasn't sure if the bill was fake. It ranges from a 5$, 10$ and 20$ bill. So much disinformation being shared. No other info has been posted verifying it was fake.. Even if it was I guess you think the death penalty applies.

'Boogieman'

Wouldn't this guy be a bit of a hero for the AB?

Not really, he is a pig to them. Don't forget they are mainly predators looking for prey. They only choose the biggest toughest people to join and they prey on many white people in prison. Also, despite what you see in movies, the black gangs and the AB somewhat work together on extortion techniques. The AB will have a small white dude beat up by black gangs then extort him for protection. The black gangs will have a small black dude beat up by the AB then extort him for protection. They sit down and plan this stuff, It's all about money and power.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
agreed committing a federal felony and resisting an arrest is not conducive to a peaceful outcome....full stop
tragic? indeed but 100% avoidable from the perpetrator

he should have been applying for food stamps,stimulus funds and unemployment....let the feds print it

:tiphat:

resisting arrest? what, while in hand cuffs laying on the floor? how can he resist arrest when he is prone and hand cuffed? i don't get this at all, did his little finger move in a threatening way? or maybe the piss was a bioweapon eh?

Latest posts

Latest posts