What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Hey aero. Ive checked out your threads before and am happy to watch along with this one! Looks like Ive got some good company here. Is this the end of your outdoor work or are you going back out in the spring? Keep it up! cheers

I will def be back at it come spring. Got a nice 50'x50' locked enclosed area that will be doing at least 25 200gal smartpots in. Again i will be staying way under my plant count this year i don't want any hassles. Ill be sticking with just LVPK outside and if i can source my original ak47 cut then ill run her again to. I hooked 20 people up with the ak an not one of these people has the fuckin thing ridiculous!! probably the most important strain to hold onto and nobody kept her around.. im keeping my fingers crossed

supermanlives

Veteran
if you lived in cali you would have a outdoor crop now LOL rock on aero.if gas prices come back down i will be in your area this summer for a break

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Chemsister is really starting to stink! boy do i love the chemdog funk...

popped one of my newest creations this evening. what i did was take some pollen from my 60 day Sour diesel clone X Chemdog DD male (ChemDxSD IBL from Reservoir seeds )

and i hit up Reservior seeds SuperSilverSourDieselHaze with it. got 10 seeds soaking as we speak. cant wait to see what we have here.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Shit, that sounds yummy! Cant wait ti see/ hear about that cross. Should find something unique in there. Hope you spread some clones around. Off topic, but have you ever seen any m.o.b.? The (supposed) maine strain? cheers

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
yep shes floating around. ive smoked her a few times nice but nothing special IMO

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Just finished installing the 15,000 BTU ac unit. First i measured where i wanted the ac in the wall i drilled 4 holes 1 at each corner. Then i reversed the blade on my skill saw and cut a perfect square out of the vinyl siding from the outside. Just a little trick i learned long ago. Reverse saw blade to cut vinyl siding.

Anyways AC is setup ready for year round indoor now.

O

OrganicOzarks

Oh to grow Chem's Sister. "legally" even. The only thing I got on you is a head full of hair.:)

I love watching your grows unfold. It's much better than Jersey Shore. Although a lot less drunk sluts. :)

E

ekomsi

Just finished installing the 15,000 BTU ac unit. First i measured where i wanted the ac in the wall i drilled 4 holes 1 at each corner. Then i reversed the blade on my skill saw and cut a perfect square out of the vinyl siding from the outside. Just a little trick i learned long ago. Reverse saw blade to cut vinyl siding.

Anyways AC is setup ready for year round indoor now.

Nice tip, I look forward to following this thread for sure.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
How the fuck did I miss this? Where was my invite dick!?!? Haha rocking shit as usual homey. Keep it green bro.

Aod

downeasta

LOVE IT!!!

I have a couple of questions if you have time to answer them.

1. What kind of weight are you shooting for (i understand it can be a huge range, but whats your goal)

2. What height are you expecting from 45 gal pots, are you growing strains that stay short?

3. If you keep them short, are they staying in veg long enough for the roots to make it out the sides of the Smart Pots?

4. Do you think you could get greater size (height and weight) if you veg longer?

I'm trying to do a similar thing but was looking at 100 gal smart pots, same thing as you here in Maine, keep it legal....ish and go big, but EVERYONE on this site thinks the trees are not going to work inside in 100 gal pots, The Marine in me has taken that as a challenge and is GOING to prove them wrong.

.....sorry, got off track, it's a wake and medicate kind of morning.

I have been warned about putting all my eggs in one basket etc, what are your thoughts? I see that your muti tent set up will reduce contamination from each set.

Just looking for any pointers to follow your lead.

Thanks for any help.