Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread!

Thread Title Search
Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2015, 02:00 PM #1
there goes edro

there goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to behold
Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread!

What's up IC?! Decided to start this thread in here so that over time as I go through my various Mental Floss crosses I will show them off here. So far the MF crosses I got on deck are as follows.... Mental Floss F2s, Sour Bubble x Mental Floss, GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss, S.A.B x Mental Floss. I guess before we can go forward it's time to go back to the beginning. (Scene becomes wavy and that time travel music comes on. You know like in Scooby-Doo.)

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:08 PM #2
there goes edro

there goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to behold
Mental Floss mom

Used to different moms. One was a little more Indica leaning than the other. Buds from both moms were tasty and uplifting but also well seeded so I only got a taste of the potential these buds can display.

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:12 PM #3
there goes edro

Mental Floss dad

Didn't get any good pics of him but here he is!

Old 05-10-2015, 02:20 PM #4
there goes edro

Other various moms

First pic is of S.A.B mom. Second is Strawberry Diesel Kush. Third GDP x Querkle. Last is the infamous Sour Bubble. I'm hoping for some color, tasty buds out these crosses so time will tell. Anyone else with Mental Floss pics, crosses, Or info feel free to join in and post it here!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:28 PM #5
there goes edro

seed pics

Germed some seeds just to make sure they sproted.
Think the first seeds are GDP X Querkle / Mental Floss. These 10 I didn't plant but the 5 SDK x Mental Floss got 4 out of 5 to germ and got two girls flowering. Did eventually germ another 5 GDP X Querkle / Mental Floss got 4 out 5 to germ and ended up with one unique lady!

Old 05-10-2015, 02:32 PM #6
there goes edro

various veg pics

Old 05-10-2015, 02:35 PM #7
there goes edro

First pics were of 2 GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss males that got culled. Sorry no seeds this time! Rest of pics are of my SDK X Mental Floss ladies.

Old 05-10-2015, 02:42 PM #8
there goes edro

GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss lady

Not the most photogenic plant but very unique! She's put on more weight since these pics were taken. She's the strongest smelling lady in the garden! She reeks of Mental Floss goodness and extra sticky! Can't wait to sample her! I'll get some better pics up tomorrow.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:47 PM #9
there goes edro

SDK x Mental Floss the MF leaning pheno

Growing a few of these Mental Floss crosses out I can say they grow big and get there fast! This plant has severely over grown my little space and I have had to tie and bend the hell out of her to make her fit. Serious light hog with big yield potential!

Old 05-10-2015, 02:54 PM #10
there goes edro

SDK x Mental Floss the 50/50 pheno

Here's my slightly more SDK leaning pheno of SDK x Mental Floss. She also out grew the space but not by much so I just keep here in a corner where only the top two buds don't get much light. Her buds grow in columns and are pretty dense. The more MF leaning girl is a lot less dense but has a lot of bud sites that are putting on weight daily. Should be fun!!!!!