What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Hey folks! Been away a bit, tore my hamstring and adductor end of Oct. & just getting back into swing. Off work, my grow went to shit & I was in a HEAP of pain for about 2 months. I'll be back in couple days to catch up. Hope my friends are well & we'll talk at ya soon.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
F'in WMT wont even carry my size cause illegal mezzikans dont wear 38x34. Nope, they have shorter legs.

I had this rant on the wrong thread.

Pretty soon WMT is gonna lock up for empty shelves. :biggrin:

Look for yourself Mr Boucher. I made a stocking run today and they still don't have my size, but they have a bunch of 30" inseam jeans.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wrangler-Men-s-Relaxed-Fit-Jeans/2668256

And I am on record saying I do not grow weed. I don't sell weed. Way too much to lose at this stage of my life, when I can get the good stuff right.

Raycis, raycis, raycis. Damn, that term gets thrown around pretty easily. Here is something I found in comments while trying to see what the bookies thought of the biden/clinton 2020 ticket odds....

Austin Symthe
Michael Lapine Depends on how much pride white people have in thier nation and heritage. IF they want everyplace to be like chicago then by all means vote democrat.
Like · Reply · 1w

Richard Lee-Zweiben Klein
Your a racist. That’s exactly why you support Trump. If you already aren’t a member of a white supremacist group I’d be surprised. Maybe being an illiterate you should look up the research try and look up why people of all races have been here from the formation of this country. Also before the colonies were formed. If you can read!!
Like · Reply · 8h

Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

luckily im 34/34 but with white cone denim levis they can run 33 and still be comfy......i imagine by the time in 55 this waist size may change.....im bracing for it

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have fallen asleep eating cooking and posting nonsense on the interwebs.

Them cookies sure do make good sleep.

Bobby Boucher

F'in WMT wont even carry my size cause illegal mezzikans dont wear 38x34. Nope, they have shorter legs.

I had this rant on the wrong thread.

Pretty soon WMT is gonna lock up for empty shelves. :biggrin:

boooooo

taking a voluntary sabbatical for a few weeks.

y’all need to lay a heavier hand down on this shit, if I can be frank.

“FLGH”, gfy.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
don't brace for it! that just makes it hurt worse. just relax & let it sneak up on you gradually...:biggrin:

And don't be that guy who keeps his old jeans that are too tight thinking "I'll just get back in shape..." fergit it, just hand them on.

Like I said, 38x34. Should be 34, and I am hoping to get 36 back.

Hope in one hand, shit in the other...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And don't be that guy who keeps his old jeans that are too tight thinking "I'll just get back in shape..." fergit it, just hand them on.

Like I said, 38x34. Should be 34, and I am hoping to get 36 back.

Hope in one hand, shit in the other...

come ON... i've got 3 or 4 pair that not only won't fit, the crotch is ripped out of them too.:) i'm hoping to be skinny enough when i die that i can be cremated in a set of them, an old t-shirt, and some smelly old tennis shoes that a dog would growl at...:tiphat:

A

anoydas 666

busy day , cops at the back lane checking , cops in three wagons checking house up the road. sunday you would think they would have a day off.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I wore 32 x 32 trousers and jeans all my life since I was 21 years old.

2 years ago I creeped up to a 34 inch waist and no matter what I do, I can't make it go back down...

Pisses me off...:biggrin:

Bobby Boucher

Just sayin, man. If you're going to be fat and racist, you'd better be fuckin' hysterical. You're not.

Real humor takes more effort than that lazy shit. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Nothing but dumb shit to contribute. Don't even grow.

Facts.