What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yes I can agree.

Racism doesn't fly far in this day and age... even the current watered down smugly unapologetic racism sadly present in our formerly enjoyable forums.

:badday:

Bobby Boucher

Yes I can agree.

Racism doesn't fly far in this day and age... even the current watered down smugly unapologetic racism sadly present in our formerly enjoyable forums.

:badday:

I love racial humor. Just for the record.

I just.. really hate lazy people. Particularly the fat ones. And ESPECIALLY the racists. Keep digging into that character and I don’t think you’ll find a drop of honest effort.

Comedy takes effort. Life is effort.

Cease to be better, cease to be good.

Fat lazy people should be put into hamster wheels to generate electricity for my grow.

Bobby Boucher

It is what it is. I just wanted to speak my peace.

After losing so many great members, you'd think people would want to step up their games and put forward the extra effort. This place used to glow, and it certainly wasn't for a lack of effort.

That's all. I demand more from myself and from everyone I surround myself with than what I've been seeing here.

Dudes last few posts were slowly becoming more and more anti-mexican, like he was feeling the fucking waters out or some shit. And none of it was even slightly funny, although I'm sure he was f'n delighted with himself.

I'm not mexican. Or short. Or illegal. I just like this place too much to watch it be reduced to that kind of shit. I'll walk away before I watch solomon cut the baby half.

Sunshineinabag

Alan watts!

Attachments

• 89038058_597758401067930_7709928529290330112_n.jpg
    89038058_597758401067930_7709928529290330112_n.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 16

CarolinGuy

Ever realize how people will turn against or ignore you when you don't fit the mold they have envisioned for you? Yeah,me too.

Bobby Boucher

Ever realize how people will turn against or ignore you when you don't fit the mold they have envisioned for you? Yeah,me too.

I dunno, man..

The people who took the time to envision a mold for me to live in usually had a much better idea about what I should actually be doing than I ever did.

And when they fuckin ignored me it was because it hurt them to watch me flounder and romanticize in a dysfunctional mindset.

Surround yourself with people you can trust, and then fucking trust them.

CarolinGuy

Keep your circles small and hold tight to the ones you love.Just don't forget to be open to change because close mindedness will keep you stunted.Yep,words I live by. ;)

T

Teddybrae

Gee. LOVE and HATE eh? Murmurs of the Heart. Instincts. Drives. Reptile stuff, to my mind. And it's 2020.

I love racial humor. Just for the record.

I just.. really hate lazy people. Particularly the fat ones. And ESPECIALLY the racists. Keep digging into that character and I don’t think you’ll find a drop of honest effort.

Comedy takes effort. Life is effort.

Cease to be better, cease to be good.

Fat lazy people should be put into hamster wheels to generate electricity for my grow.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've got Red Sox tickets for April 18th! Comes with a Fenway frank and a fountain soda. Can't wait. Have to get weed in a few hours. Going into the city.