What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Bobby Boucher

A Buddhist might argue that hatred can be a very compelling motivator, and a useful tool if nothing else.

Maybe we should hate things about ourselves, first, and then others, after.

Maybe love is just learning how to hate and what to hate.

Apathy is worse than hatred. And pobodys nerfect.

I hate that I am lazy and stupid and bigoted, either by choice or by nature. It probably does corrode my spirit, but at least it empowers me to be less lazy, stupid, and bigoted.

Just thinking of the greater good here..

A

anoydas 666

got lazy today and paid for the lawn to be cut, great feeling sharing my wealth lol.

Green Squall

Review on Amazon for Advanced Nutrients CalMag.

"Works, like Amazon tech told to do..mix into cup of water..instant laxative..then I found out it was plant nutrients..why would he tell to do that?!"

T

Teddybrae

Assuming "... this country" is the U.S.:

Nothing so concise. It was probably an Englishman (shudder, shudder) who first coined the phrase 'down under'. There is almost as much ignorance of Geography in the Land of Oz as there is in the Country of Trump. So we'd probably say ... providing we weren't too stoned ... "It's up a bit and over the other side".
Of course if you're in the UK, Mr Mustard, we just don't talk about you at all ... since Brexit, since Boris. It's just too weird.

Do Ozzies consider this country to be "up over"?

T

Teddybrae

My point above is that we (most of us) seem caught in the tension between good and bad, between Ying and Yang, between Male and Female, and are not aware this is so. We respond to our world of Opposites without realising the tension that exists. In fact lots of the time we're on automatic, regurgitating what we've seen or heard or felt. Tolle says: "... mesmerised by our experience".

The Buddha noted this human behaviour and suggested the only route out and away was to cease thinking except in practical matters.

(He was a lucky Guy, tho'. He had a whole village feed him while he sat not-thinking.)

My Partner and I never use the word: hate. This is because we have realised that Hate is Fear looking down.
Oh, and Fear is Hate looking up.

Dig it ... ying and yang? Can't separate one from the other.

A Buddhist might argue that hatred can be a very compelling motivator, and a useful tool if nothing else.

Maybe we should hate things about ourselves, first, and then others, after.

Maybe love is just learning how to hate and what to hate.

Apathy is worse than hatred. And pobodys nerfect.

I hate that I am lazy and stupid and bigoted, either by choice or by nature. It probably does corrode my spirit, but at least it empowers me to be less lazy, stupid, and bigoted.

Just thinking of the greater good here..

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just sayin, man. If you're going to be fat and racist, you'd better be fuckin' hysterical. You're not.

Real humor takes more effort than that lazy shit. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Nothing but dumb shit to contribute. Don't even grow.

Facts.

I wish this shit hadn't happened. I miss Mr. Boucher already.

I understand this board has a bunch of stoners, who post high. Like I do.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Of course if you're in the UK, Mr Mustard, we just don't talk about you at all ... since Brexit, since Boris. It's just too weird."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And the U. S. isn't?![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hmm, Guess it's jus' me then. :D
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Odd thing. I have a cross that goes into flowering with the branches still growing opposite, (as opposed to alternate), all the way to the top just like in veg.

Anyone else seen this?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Never.. I often find myself wishing my moms never grew out of it...

If she's still alive keep her... if only for breeding purposes....

Any boys??

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Actually had two in a row from an F1 cross of Golden Diesel x Flav X Gainesville Green.
Chopped the first. It's a keeper.

The second one has a week to go at least.

If it's rare, I'll take some pictures and start a thread.