What's new

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
i here ya Sticky even if you gotta kill plants start over keep your freedom bro, most important those soldiers could beat the woods if they suspect you...:peek:

Sticky Sat

They usually stay one week then move to another island... Except for freedom, my main concern is to save the seeds. I'd also hate to lose the O mothers as it's a clone only hybrid...
Need to hurry BXing it with the Bangos... :)

Sticky Sat

28 days shots :)

BH 1, thinner structure.
attachment.php

BH 2, darker, thicker and faster.
attachment.php

The O, not really relevant here but i hope you won't mind seeing her with her soul sisters ;)
attachment.php

Buddler

Veteran
Hell ya Sticky! I was a ltitle worried bout ya ..Good to see you you and the girls are still on your feet and fine looking ones at that.Cheers

Sticky Sat

Thanks a lot for your concern and your kind words my friend :) They're still searching but mostly on the other side, although they passed 4 times very close the last 2 days. It's too painful to let the girls in the shade so i'm taking chances i shoudn't. Story of my life... ;)
Cheers :)

Buddler

Veteran
:)

Awesome ! well today the MA5s are moving to a bigger pot of the orgasmic mix i made that the pans and others are enjoying the new footprint ..Slowly getting there another week of cloudy dull weather is stalling the explosive growth im anticipating from these ACE cultivars..Good things come to the man that is patient.:ying:

Sticky Sat

They look great my friend ! :) Good repotting ! I just love feeling orgasmic mix flowing through my fingers...;)
Are the MA5s also from Ace ? I've never seen those in their catalog...

Buddler

Veteran
Always seems to be some critters around chewing on the girls and the bubs mal looks hungry needs some tlc only in a gall of coco shes going to get uppotted as well with the other pan pheno..: :)

Buddler

Veteran
Thats because these are test seeds same as Spaventa DWD AND SYD and the rest of the boys are running for Doob, malawi x A5 MALAWI x NEVIL my bad thats just a nic name i put on them...

Sticky Sat

Really beautiful girls ! Talking about critters, the wild chicken made a mess looking under the mulch of the plants i hid under the trees...

Thanks for the enlightment brother regarding MA5s :) You guys are very very lucky ! :)
No worries for the nickname: except for the Nevil part, i understood right away what it was... ;)

Vaporbud

Golden Tiger and Purple Haze X Kali China

Golden Tiger and Purple Haze X Kali China

Finally growing some Ace in my back yard. Really looking forward to these girls. Picture quality not so good, Ill work on that.
:rasta:

Golden Tiger
picture.php

Purple Haze X Kali China
picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Finally growing some Ace in my back yard. Really looking forward to these girls. Picture quality not so good, Ill work on that.
:rasta:

Golden Tiger
View Image

Purple Haze X Kali China
View Image
Nice! VB looks like you got lots of room going to get huge thanks for sharing.:tiphat:

Big fan of Ace. Soon as I can figure out how to upload pics Ive got some Punta Rojo to Share.
Grateful looking forward to seeing your punta rojo .on my bucket list. :thank you:

Sticky Sat

Beautiful plants Buddler ! :) What strain are these girls ?
Never heard of lec before... I'll see what i can find on Google. Definitely looks like it works... ;)