What's new

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Beautiful words Orf! no suffering maybe the odd tongue lashing from the wife when she keeps bumping into plants. But thats part of the fun and the message is enjoying all that nature gives us so true..Cheers some seeds that just fell in there

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I CANT STOP GROWING WEED!! any one else suffer from this ? so here's some pan clones getting hardened off for the great outdoors .I love cracking seeds this time of yr OD with the suns warmth..:)

ehheheh we all are suffering the same syndrome :D
What are you planning to grow this outdoor season friend ?
Hope the A5 x Malawi and Neville's Haze x Malawi seeds arrive soon!

orfeas

Veteran
Beautiful words Orf! no suffering maybe the odd tongue lashing from the wife when she keeps bumping into plants. But thats part of the fun and the message is enjoying all that nature gives us so true..Cheers[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75728&pictureid=1848230&thumb=1]View Image[/url] some seeds that just fell in there
Thanks, mate! Ah them missuses, they're apt to perfect this dexterity of bollocks breaking...they have good intentions though...keeping monotony off... :biggrin:
When I said "suffer? what's that?" I meant to say that you're much better off than me for I am possessed ... :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf

Buddler

Veteran
ehheheh we all are suffering the same syndrome :D
What are you planning to grow this outdoor season friend ?
Hope the A5 x Malawi and Neville's Haze x Malawi seeds arrive soon!
Hi Dubi well ive got some purple pans and some malxbubhash and i have 40 gallons of organic soil waiting for those a5 s mal but time is of the essence not sure if ill have enough to do a full OD runchecking mail twice daily lol..
Thanks, mate! Ah them missuses, they're apt to perfect this dexterity of bollocks breaking...they have good intentions though...keeping monotony off... :biggrin:
When I said "suffer? what's that?" I meant to say that you're much better off than me for I am possessed ... :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf
Yes Orf posessed is a much better description and im glad im not alone .The Ace room is good therapy grow on now brother

Buddler

Veteran
DSC_1937.jpg

DSC_1936.jpg

Dubi i swear your psychic ,got home from work today and sitting beside the PC was mi seeds ..Thank YOU SIR your a prince of a guy will do my best not to fook these up ..:biggrin: Will be doing a water drop shortly and will keep ya posted...I got the green light from the warden so this is going to be a blast .happy growing Y'all.:tiphat:

G

Ah them missuses, they're apt to perfect this dexterity of bollocks breaking...
:laughing:
View attachment 455107

View attachment 455108

Dubi i swear your psychic ,got home from work today and sitting beside the PC was mi seeds ..Thank YOU SIR your a prince of a guy will do my best not to fook these up ..

Hehe,Dubi is watching from above !
I got the green light from the warden
:biggrin: Good luck with those,I think you and Orf are gonna donk the hell out of them malahazes :tiphat:

Kaskadian

Veteran
I swear I've posted this picture in several different places now... I can't stop! Someone help me, I'm addicted! I love Dubi's strains man...

Ace Purple Haze x Honduras
Just under 14 weeks

Attachments

• keeper.jpg
    keeper.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 13

Buddler

Veteran
:laughing:

Hehe,Dubi is watching from above !

:biggrin: Good luck with those,I think you and Orf are gonna donk the hell out of them malahazes :tiphat:
Thanks syd i hear your cracking some too good luck on them buddy..
I swear I've posted this picture in several different places now... I can't stop! Someone help me, I'm addicted! I love Dubi's strains man...

Ace Purple Haze x Honduras
Just under 14 weeks

[URL=https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm183/kaskadianrepublik/IMG_8747_zpscgju6xqp.jpg]View Image[/URL]

i can see why beautiful job on those and photography Kask Maybe Dubi better send you some testers ...:)

Buddler

Veteran
DSC_1939.jpg Getting some great weather here my clones have adjusted and are loving the sun some panamas and others for spring crop trip em in another week or so harvest in july sometime.MY A5 S AND MAL NEVS all have tails hanging out in 24 hrs.. as usual 100% germ rates.:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View attachment 455107

View attachment 455108

Dubi i swear your psychic ,got home from work today and sitting beside the PC was mi seeds ..Thank YOU SIR your a prince of a guy will do my best not to fook these up ..:biggrin: Will be doing a water drop shortly and will keep ya posted...I got the green light from the warden so this is going to be a blast .happy growing Y'all.:tiphat:

Hi Buddler,

Seems my intuition still works fine :D Glad they finally arrived safe and sound, excited to see these new hybrids growing in your garden, friend!

Have a great season! :wave:

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Dubi ! well these little seedlings tiny at first are poking up thanks to the warmth of the sun i have three MA5's and only one so far of the Nevsmal still have more if not ,Only have room for six hopefully not to many diff phenos as i will grow out the clones keep
best seed plants for mothers. and the pans are loving the heat..The last seedlings are ace crosses. bubs mal Cheers :tiphat: DSC_1929.jpg

DSC_1930.jpg

DSC_1932.jpg

DSC_1933.jpg

DSC_1931.jpg

Sticky Sat

Hello my friends !

Seems here's the perfect place to post a few pics of the Bangi Haze clones taken from the 2 plants i made seeds with :)

Bangi Haze clones 1 and 2, about 3 weeks ago. Pheno 2 is a lot smaller, in the bottom left corner.
picture.php

BH 1, 1 week ago
picture.php

BH 2, 1 week ago
picture.php

Their soul sister O clone taken at the same time
picture.php

They'll all be pollinated with the most sativa leaning Sage F2 male we kept.
Still wondering about doing the same with the most sativa leaning BOG's Sweet Cindy F2 male...

Buddler

Veteran
Welcome Sticky nice banghi's Are you doing an OD run with those clones? Your sage cross sounds good .Thanks for the visit .Happy growing.:tiphat:

Sticky Sat

Thanks a lot for the welcoming and kind words Buddler, and also for starting this great thread :)
Have a great week end !
:tiphat:

Last edited:

Buddler

Veteran
i up potted my panamas into the used organic mix 5 gallon pots and they are liking it .If the good weather stays im going to veg them for a week or so then its time to flip for a july harvest..:joint:tomatoes are doing good too :) DSC_1946.jpg

DSC_1943.jpg

DSC_1944.jpg

Sticky Sat

Healthy beauties Buddler ! :)
They sure look like they love the new pots ;)
Unfortunately had to stop doing tomatoes at my place as in tropical weather they're the worst ever pests and fungi magnets...

Buddler

Veteran
Healthy beauties Buddler ! :)
They sure look like they love the new pots ;)
Unfortunately had to stop doing tomatoes at my place as in tropical weather they're the worst ever pests and fungi magnets...

Thanks Sticky too bad bout the tomatoes i enjoy growing them they do well here in pots, cherry tomatoes all summer .i bet the tropical sats like your climate though.:thank you: