What's new

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
I should have started these inside weather has slowed em a little bondage will promote side branching so i can get some clones ..I find these to be very uniform so far MA 5s and NEVILLES MALAWI ..
picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Sticky ! Heres one of mi hillbilly light dep chamber chock full of Purple panama Panama ah ah..:joint:
picture.php

Sticky Sat

Awesome beauties my friend ! :)
Seeing how snug they're inside, won't repetitive frictions hurt the buds when you move the plants in and out of the chamber ?

Buddler

Veteran
Ya think? what hurts is when its too late in the yr the days are short cool and nights are long and wet and then the mold starts plants are immature 12 hrs starts in september around here and these plant s take 10 to 12 weeks to finish ..So for me a hobby grower is what works(minimum costs) for now. One day i will have a greenhouse with shutters .I have been able to finish long flowering sativas doing this for the last 10 yrs OD.I might break abranch or knock some leaves off pretty hard to knock the frost off though and i get top shelf bud in return.To each his own...Cheers

Sticky Sat

Sorry brother, i didn't realize days shorten this early at your latitude... :)
Some branches rubbing themselves seems definitely better than immature frozen buds...
Guess we all try to do our best with the conditions we have... ;)

Cheers my friend :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Buddler :)

Very happy to see the new dutch hazes x Malawi babies and your indoor tent full of Panama.
Take care friend.

orfeas

Veteran
Thanks Sticky ! Heres one of mi hillbilly light dep chamber chock full of Purple panama Panama ah ah..:joint:View Image
Oh boy, that lush dense canopy...stunning, do I fancy it loads...
I wonder how you get to the nether world though :biggrin:

Here's my Nev's x Malawi asking for bigger shoes while I pretend not to hear and play it ignorant...

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1100440.jpg
    P1100440.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P1100441.jpg
    P1100441.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 8

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Buddler :)

Very happy to see the new dutch hazes x Malawi babies and your indoor tent full of Panama.
Take care friend.

DUBI i have some seedlings from 2015 GT s started these ones had the huge malawi buds couldnt go with out some Gt s in mi stable also have some bub hash seedlings ..:wave: thanks again my friend..

Sticky Sat

Here's my Nev's x Malawi asking for bigger shoes while I pretend not to hear and play it ignorant...

Lucky you ! :) They're taking the delay with the smile on... ;)

DUBI i have some seedlings from 2015 GT s started these ones had the huge malawi buds couldnt go with out some Gt s in mi stable also have some bub hash seedlings .. thanks again my friend..

Lucky you too Buddler ! :) Wouldn't mind being in your shoes my friend...! ;)

Buddler

Veteran
Oh boy, that lush dense canopy...stunning, do I fancy it loads...
I wonder how you get to the nether world though :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

Orf when i get there i hope we can meet for a spliff of some fine nev mal and dive into those crystal clear blue waters .ha ha .Now it seems to me that all your ladies are further ahead than mine including those tomatos. I m hoping to find a way out of having to work all summer maybe this heat wave will shut us down.As usual your plants look great in your green hands lol my friend .time to give them girls some bigger shoes.Thanks for well you know and enjoy those hazey lazy days of summer.:ying:

Sticky Sat

Hey brothers ! Day 36 for the Bangi Haze... :)
We've been having very strong winds the past 5 days and it kind of take the shine off the plants... Other strains aren't faring better...

BH 1
attachment.php

BH 2
attachment.php

Attachments

• BH 1, 36 days.jpg
    BH 1, 36 days.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 8
  • BH 2, day 36.jpg
    BH 2, day 36.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Hey brothers ! Day 36 for the Bangi Haze...
We've been having very strong winds the past 5 days and it kind of take the shine off the plants... Other strains aren't faring better...

BH 1
View Image

BH 2
View Image

My dear Sticky Sat, you take some lovely pics, my friend. Gives one muchas ganas;) I welcome yet another good soul among us; Ace is the honey, good people are the bees;)

Orf! What other beauties do you hide in your cupped hands, my poet friend? My A-5 Malawis are not even a leaf of your hungry and most salacious babe. I'm bringing them in tomorrow for warmer nights...

@ Sir budsalot, man, you just don't stop; wave after wave of delicious babes living their best life. I touch your lotus feet, you got your thing on tight, yo wheels don't wobble and yo girls end right. No bananakins in your shenanigans, yo:biggrin: Alaska? %$#@ I always thought you were in cali with that beautiful outdoor you do.:peacock:

great stuff fellas:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
@ Sir budsalot, man, you just don't stop; wave after wave of delicious babes living their best life. I touch your lotus feet, you got your thing on tight, yo wheels don't wobble and yo girls end right. No bananakins in your shenanigans, yo:biggrin: Alaska? %$#@ I always thought you were in cali with that beautiful outdoor you do.:peacock:

great stuff fellas:tiphat:

DWD Now i mentioned Alaska and Beautiful Cali i share the same coastline but im somewhere in between on the Salish Sea:) to bad man has to draw imaginary borders.i appreciate your your wit and artistry and kind words! But i would like to know where your posting pics of your garden this yr as it always a pleasure to see how your creative grows are doing Amigo .. BTW Stickler nice Banghi s

gr8fulguitr

I have A Zamaldelica at 4 weeks in Veg. Going to flip it to 11/13 soon after midsummer's night.
Here is some growth on a branch, it is branching very well.
picture.php

orfeas

Veteran
Lucky you ! :) They're taking the delay with the smile on...
Don't go lucking me NOW, mate, lucky me come September October when humidity shoots up and the infamous mould is a tough rival to confront... lucky you with that beautiful BH :)

Orf when i get there i hope we can meet for a spliff of some fine nev mal and dive into those crystal clear blue waters .ha ha .Now it seems to me that all your ladies are further ahead than mine including those tomatos. I m hoping to find a way out of having to work all summer maybe this heat wave will shut us down.As usual your plants look great in your green hands lol my friend .time to give them girls some bigger shoes.Thanks for well you know and enjoy those hazey lazy days of summer.:ying:

No wonder I've got a head start over you, my Pacific buddy, almost ten degrees latitude difference makes things incomparable...ah Salish sea, crossed it once heading to Vancouver sometime ago previous century... :biggrin:

Orf! What other beauties do you hide in your cupped hands, my poet friend? My A-5 Malawis are not even a leaf of your hungry and most salacious babe. I'm bringing them in tomorrow for warmer nights...
Ah you adjective sensei know first hand what a pair of cupped hands can contain... my pune A5M is panting behind them Nev's...no sweat, it says, plenty of time ahead to catch up, hopefully it will...

Let the last photo be the inauguration of the Donks competition... :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1100449.jpg
    P1100449.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 9
  • P1100448.jpg
    P1100448.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 8
  • P1100447.jpg
    P1100447.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 11

Buddler

Veteran
Orf! HAHA:laughing:Ispend alot of time on the pacific but have never had the chance to cross her as i used to work on boats too the fishing kind... Now as far as the donks go let the games begin i think there is going to be some stiff competition this yr ! enjoy you DSC_2023.jpg r day my friend..:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
DSC_2019.jpg @ Gr8ful guitr! Nice looking girl you have welcome and Thanks for the visit..Heres my bub x mal a panama and the mal a5s vegging along loving the heat 30 today and all week ..:)

DSC_2020.jpg

DSC_2021.jpg