What's new

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
DSC_1963.jpg

DSC_1960.jpg

DSC_1964.jpg Well im back some more shots ,This is my bub hash x malawi and another panama diff seed plant for Sticky Sat to check out:biggrin: and the lil guys enjoying the sun, going to finish them OD as well ...:)

Sticky Sat

Thanks my friend ! ;) Beauties ! All of them ! :)

:tiphat:

Strange things happen on this side of the ocean...

A buggering threesome... ;)
picture.php

Last edited:
Man you boys running that ace gear are doing some nice work. And look at sativa flowering full and fat under leds. Dayummm

Props +++ to all of the farmers.

Sticky Sat

Hello brothers ! :)

Here's BH pheno 2 at 23 days in flo. Pheno 1 pics came out too blurry...
attachment.php

A great week end to all of you ! :)

Last edited:

Buddler

Veteran
Man you boys running that ace gear are doing some nice work. And look at sativa flowering full and fat under leds. Dayummm

Props +++ to all of the farmers.
HI JC thanks for positive comments seeyou around maybe.:tiphat:
Hello brothers ! :)

Here's BH pheno 2 at 23 days in flo. Pheno 1 pics came out too blurry...
View Image

A great week end to all of you ! :)

Sticky buddie thanks for your contribution to the old dead thread .Excellent bud set on those for 3 weeks you can post those once a week if you like.. i love OD BUD SHOTS ! :)

Buddler

Veteran
Amazing what some interaction can do inspiring .Heres some boring veg shots of early morning pans ..And some seedlings big ones are MA5s NEV MALS and some bubba hash from 2015 seed run had to pop some see how they look.. and some others i wont mention cause they aint
Aces.. Cheers sticky:) DSC_1979.jpg

DSC_1978.jpg

Sticky Sat

Hey Buddler ! :)

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words and for the great pics :) I just love the healthy Pans forest and i can tell the MNMs and Bubba Hash will soon be another one ! ;) Can't wait to see the next update ! :)
Cheers my friend ! :tiphat:

Sticky Sat

Here's Bangi Haze pheno 1 at 24 days in flo. More sat leaning, bud formation far behind pheno 2's. The lanky one in the back is a very thai leaning pheno of the Sage :)
attachment.php

Sticky Sat

Some close ups.

BH 1
attachment.php

BH 2
attachment.php

Not really relevant here but i hope you'll forgive me for that Bog's 2003 Sweet Cindy F2. I pollinated her bottom branches with the BH male ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sweet Cindy, 24 days in flo.jpg
    Sweet Cindy, 24 days in flo.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 21
  • BH pheno 2 at 24 days in flo close up.jpg
    BH pheno 2 at 24 days in flo close up.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 13
  • BH pheno 1 at 24 days in flo close up.jpg
    BH pheno 1 at 24 days in flo close up.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Buddler

Veteran
Damn sticky those banghis i want some lol..Thanks for the strokes fellers good see ya are all around still lurking like me :biggrin:Kind of cooled off round these parts lately but the girls still chugging along..Im going to flip the pans and the bubmal soon because we all know how big they get fast.The toms are starting to flower..Summertime the living is easy..Cheers Ace sters.:tiphat: DSC_1981.jpg

DSC_1982.jpg

Sticky Sat

Thanks Buddler ! Would be glad to share :)
Tropical winter here but fish are jumping nonetheless, and i'm way higher than the cotton... ;)
Nice tomatoes my friend ! It's really a heartbreak not to be able to grow them anymore at my place... At least bananas are still doing ok so far... :)
Cheers brothers :tiphat:

Sticky Sat

The 2 first Bangos sprouts (O x Bangi Haze) :)
Not really good looking for almost 3 weeks but they took a few heavy rains after bravely germinating from seeds thrown in a pot cause they were too white to sprout... ;) They had to be dug out and took some time to recover from the shock...

2 phenos... Sorry for the poor picture, i didn't realize the glaring light would be so unpleasant...
attachment.php

Kaskadian

Veteran
The 2 first Bangos sprouts (O x Bangi Haze) :)
Not really good looking for almost 3 weeks but they took a few heavy rains after bravely germinating from seeds thrown in a pot cause they were too white to sprout... ;) They had to be dug out and took some time to recover from the shock...

2 phenos... Sorry for the poor picture, i didn't realize the glaring light would be so unpleasant...
View Image

Couple beauties bro! I think they look excellent. :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Agreed nice looking look the are ready to take off Sticky..The weather here has crapped out had to move the MA5s, NEVMALs indoor s under the the tubes they dont seem to like the cool weather..The panamas are not minding though..Cheers DSC_1985.jpg

DSC_1984.jpg Kask,sticky:joint:

Sticky Sat

Thanks for the kind words brothers ! :)
The Panamas are real beauties ! They'll likely be monsters and i sure hope the weather will be better for harvest time ;)
It's slightly better here but it still heavily rains once or twice a day. Wouldn't mind so much cause i usually move the budding plants under the roof overhang but a big search party with helicopter and drone arrived on the island sunday and i had to move the girls undercover of the trees after the chopper passed very close... Couldn't do anything but let them being thoroughly soaked...
I just hope the brave plants killers warriors won't stay too long and that this madness will end while i'm still alive and able to grow... :)

deepwaterdude

@Sirbudsalot and Sticky Sat-Daaaamn. You guys are putting up some healthy plants! I hope my A5 xs look as good as yours a week or so before flip. They'll veg outdoors, unless the cool nights are a problem. I'm just gonna run them two in the 5x5, so going for big babies;)
Inspiring stuff!

Sticky Sat

Thanks a lot Deepwaterdude ! :) With your loving care and such genetics there's no doubt you'll end up with beautiful and tasty ladies ;)

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words brothers ! :)
The Panamas are real beauties ! They'll likely be monsters and i sure hope the weather will be better for harvest time ;)
It's slightly better here but it still heavily rains once or twice a day. Wouldn't mind so much cause i usually move the budding plants under the roof overhang but a big search party with helicopter and drone arrived on the island sunday and i had to move the girls undercover of the trees after the chopper passed very close... Couldn't do anything but let them being thoroughly soaked...
I just hope the brave plants killers warriors won't stay too long and that this madness will end while i'm still alive and able to grow... :)
Sticky whats with those dudes down there choppers and drones! i worry bout drones in the hands of rippers up here.well stay safe bro those drones fly pretty high and quiet and go guerilla bro out smart em ! As far as the weather it starts getting real hot here in july right when the pans will be getting depped..:)

@Sirbudsalot and Sticky Sat-Daaaamn. You guys are putting up some healthy plants! I hope my A5 xs look as good as yours a week or so before flip. They'll veg outdoors, unless the cool nights are a problem. I'm just gonna run them two in the 5x5, so going for big babies;)
Inspiring stuff!
DWD! Im confident youll rock those ma5s bro mine have been alil slow out of the gate but im sure will catch up . The nev mal may be a little finnicky but worth the wait..Gracias amigo..

Sticky Sat

Hey Buddler ! :) Here it's the army that looks for plants... (there's also the police and customs of course but these 2 mostly stay on main island...) A friend told me this morning that there's a military boat with helipad anchored in the lagoon and around noon the chopper flew by again. So everything is under the trees, in the shade again... I hate it but it's better than losing freedom... :)

Latest posts

Latest posts